💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nhJVLrm.png

Fuck I feel bad now, this cutsie is either in need of some kind of social interaction or some shit like that or fall I to the void like we all do.

I don't have hot water, temporary at least. Can I take a bath in your pussy? Thanks and apologies

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
bored.

I have a little cough too. Hope I don't die.

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
bored.

I have a little cough too. Hope I don't die.
opiates suppress cough very well iirc imho

Ffs take your fucking sourcing where it fucking belongs which isn't fucking here you dumb cunt.

Nothing worse than seekers who are to stupid to figure their own shit out.

Was that directed at me? I wasn't fishing for a source, I have and can figure that shit out on my own. I've been here on BL literally 10 years longer than you, I know the rules. You just need some attention, so there you go little twat.

ahhhh, man....
Think Imma get smashed again today.
Nothin else to do but will prep garden for this spring.
Wanna down some phenibut but this is something i would rather take ~6-7 am so it doesnt get wasted... so will wait til tomorrow if i can get my punk ass up early....
How the fuck are ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.