💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you ever thought about how many people have jobs because of these athletes? The dedication and discipline they have to get to where they are? the vast majority of them are selfless and charitable beyond belief.
i personally like Ty Cobbs fuck everybody and drink till you drop attitude.

Hey my friend,

I am doing alright.
been having some family issues.
My mom has been at the hospital with heart problems.
Things have been rough.

I am hanging in there!

I am glad you decided to give up the Meth.
good choice.
Lyrica + opiates is a nice combo!

Much Love All!
Stay safe!
😘💝💋
Damn. Im sorrry about your mother. I think its a wrong alert and she will be fine. How have you been otherwise?

Yeah, you were right. Meth fucking sucks. :p :devilish:

Last edited:
I should have gone to the university to read psychology like I always wanted to but I was legit too scared. Im a fucking bitch.

Yea man, rage on against that machine man.

$210 for tickets, so anti cap

Such punk rock.

I never really thought of them as punk for some reason.

they did talk a lot about class and greed though. If that's really how much tickets are, that's pretty hypocritical.

I guess not rly punk, but the definitely espouse many communist ideals. I remember some of their videos really laying it on thick...

I get that people have to make money. I get that there are markets governed by supply and demand. I understand it's been some time since they've gotten together and played. I just think it's a bit absurd. I'm not even sure if it's them who set it. I'm sure they'll blame Ticketmaster or whoever has the rights to sell the tickets.

Sorry it's $120 for nosebleeds or behind the stage with no real view (lmao). Inside most arenas those upper level seats have horrible acoustics. Prices quickly jump into the $200-$500 range quickly (although those figures are from resale sites.)

They must be eating some shit for it bc this was on their website "Since the announcement of our tour, scalpers and broker sites have been listing fake tickets for RATM. We want to do everything we can to protect our fans from predatory scalping and, at the same time, raise a substantial amount of money for charities and activist organizations we support in each city. At many concerts, up to 50% of the seating is scooped up by scalpers and then resold to fans at much higher fees. We are doing everything we can to protect 90% of the RATM tickets from scalpers, and then WE are holding in reserve 10% of the seating (random seats throughout each venue) to sell at a higher ticket price (but low enough to undercut the scalpers). We will donate 100% OF THE MONEY over the fees and base ticket price to charities and activist organizations IN EACH CITY. We are confident this will help many more fans get tickets at face value and put a big dent in the aftermarket gouging. WE HATE SCALPING AS MUCH AS YOU DO and will continue to try to find ways to combat it. Additionally, we are donating all profits from our first three shows to immigrants' rights organizations and will be supporting multiple charities and activist organizations throughout the tour"

They must be eating some shit for it bc this was on their website "Since the announcement of our tour, scalpers and broker sites have been listing fake tickets for RATM. We want to do everything we can to protect our fans from predatory scalping and, at the same time, raise a substantial amount of money for charities and activist organizations we support in each city. At many concerts, up to 50% of the seating is scooped up by scalpers and then resold to fans at much higher fees. We are doing everything we can to protect 90% of the RATM tickets from scalpers, and then WE are holding in reserve 10% of the seating (random seats throughout each venue) to sell at a higher ticket price (but low enough to undercut the scalpers). We will donate 100% OF THE MONEY over the fees and base ticket price to charities and activist organizations IN EACH CITY. We are confident this will help many more fans get tickets at face value and put a big dent in the aftermarket gouging. WE HATE SCALPING AS MUCH AS YOU DO and will continue to try to find ways to combat it. Additionally, we are donating all profits from our first three shows to immigrants' rights organizations and will be supporting multiple charities and activist organizations throughout the tour"

well that makes sense I guess.
makes me feel slightly better.

honestly Ticketmaster is super fucked up

Its fine. Who am I to talk after all. Feeling shit is pretty much my home. I havent grown used to feeling good.

Schizopath
this_is_fine.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.