💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CH u stll witus?
I'm falling out a lot these days, and am recovering.

The WD from that shit was something else and I didn't understand it could feel that bad NOOOO ONE WARNED ME as if it's an insider secret.

btw I am experiencing mood swings, hot/cold fluctuations, dysphoria, muscle tightness, and physical pain and I'm going to be OK this just really sucks and I should have known not to do it like I did.

Lol I was banned go
It was BTS and I think a year was long for anyone but

He said something very offensive toward staff. We don't tolerate abuse and I am doing my best to love you all as much as I love myself <3

I made sure when the 365 days were up that his ban was manually removed as we were having tech glitches and I didn't want anyone to feel unwelcome. <3

Lol. I was serving my own ban then and that was it was the staffs position that the lounge drama killed cosmic, copped a final one for allegedly going after BTS which I deny categorically especially considering the staff can't read minds any more than I read theirs, had no idea what she had suffered until a staff told me in discord.

Didn't even read that piece of shit explain, not worth the time.

Yes things are pretty good currently and abuse is not something to be dished out by staff as it was then either, makes slinging shit back very tempting and can't do that here.

I've mentioned to CFC some concerns and hope to hell I'm wrong, and that is the thing most heinous to happen by anyone and could well bring down the board. Not the actual thing as hey welcome to 2004 but the blatant nature. Jeez Louise!

Awful shame to let carelessness run free, discretion is easy amongst people who know each other and not so much with strangers.

Not much else can be done except back to boob and fart talk

I'm falling out a lot these days, and am recovering.

The WD from that shit was something else and I didn't understand it could feel that bad NOOOO ONE WARNED ME as if it's an insider secret.

btw I am experiencing mood swings, hot/cold fluctuations, dysphoria, muscle tightness, and physical pain and I'm going to be OK this just really sucks and I should have known not to do it like I did.

UTFSE NOOB

************************************************************************ Why am I this fucking disabled? *****************************************************************************************

I wish I could time travel to change my stupid ass shit that I do almost daily.

Sorry love
You can change one step at a time man. Break it all down into managable steps and dont be afraid to ask for help

And it can hurt to swallow your pride and ask for help i am really bad with that

NOOOO ONE WARNED ME
wtf?
are you kidding me? never experienced bnzo wd full on? holy shit no wonder. sorry dont mean to sound ass holish (but i am mostly somebody gotta be da bad guy sometimes, no?) Uhhhh... honestly i was worried but didnt know if this was "normal" for CH or what, ya know? bout to get on da plane boss and come tend to your fine ass boo ⬛♐
sumpin happen
ok i gotta pay bills gotta story but forgot already it will come back something about going to the bank it will come back around
one

wtf?
are you kidding me? never experienced bnzo wd full on? holy shit no wonder. sorry dont mean to sound ass holish (but i am mostly somebody gotta be da bad guy sometimes, no?) Uhhhh... honestly i was worried but didnt know if this was "normal" for CH or what, ya know? bout to get on da plane boss and come tend to your fine ass boo ⬛♐
sumpin happen
ok i gotta pay bills gotta story but forgot already it will come back something about going to the bank it will come back around
one
no I knew I "could" wd from benzos. That's not exactly what I'm going through.

I'm still largely doing great w/o them and no cravings/desires and using them responsibly. I still think I need another doctor IMMEDIATELY because my whole family/world hates me or at least knows something is deeply wrong w/ my rattling mind. UGH.

I could use some temazepam right about now it would be ... *heavenly*

bout to get on da plane boss and come tend to your fine ass boo ⬛♐
you are so kind

sometimes i just need someone to take care of me and I'm too proud to ask for help <3

PTAHTEK COULD BE THE 1

I am so pissing off 2019 right now and am not going to even bother hanging out w/ him even though the sex was.... insanely good.

Like it's almost a sin. Like throwing sex that good away is like flushing my own body weight in heroin or whatever. That's how it feels and I'm still doing it.

He had his chance I have other F buds with more jelly to shake.

...IIRC

tmp-name-2-15054-1525981393-0_dblbig.jpg

on left: the doc you get to check your prostate
on right: the doc willing to scribe you them benzos

b702eb0ccf01dabb8e159c39eb1fd4e3.jpg

pictured above: DWEABSSSSSSSSSSS

Dr-J.C.-James.jpg

THE ICE CREAM SINGULARITY IS REAL

what I think to myself when 2019 doesn't want to hang with me

tumblr_lphkhcOGbU1qeg58vo1_400.gifv

but i have confirmation from 2 friends that he's hot and we're hot together :(

DON'T THROW AWAY THIS GOOD STUFF BRO you are killing me

tumblr_ljjhjaPuPQ1qaprh6o1_500.jpg

L to R: unidentifiable female, CAPTAIN, CAPTAIN, CAPTAIN

I had my death wish all planned out and it seems free will does not exist. So I'm just going w/ the flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.