💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't bloody ban him again !!!!!!!!
It was BTS and I think a year was long for anyone but

He said something very offensive toward staff. We don't tolerate abuse and I am doing my best to love you all as much as I love myself <3

I made sure when the 365 days were up that his ban was manually removed as we were having tech glitches and I didn't want anyone to feel unwelcome. <3

I have been working on improving myself. A lot of things got worse then better. I am being a cheerier version of the abyss and not the most pessimistic version possible. <3

Only like 2 hot guys here and there are a lot of guys

Erich I heard you're the lovechild of ravermadness and crystalmethbunny, can you sign my autograph?
Screenshot-20200225-063220.png

Sup EG? How are the panzers? I was just starting to miss your random 2 AM discord calls...

wb DEAR

************************************************************************ Why am I this fucking disabled? *****************************************************************************************

I wish I could time travel to change my stupid ass shit that I do almost daily.

Sorry love

MFs!
couldn't get the diazepam
got a few oxys (got rid of them before i got home) 20 300mg pregabalin, and a dub of hard ( o_O ).
its ok bout the diaz but that was the main reason for riding over there. mihgt ber a good thing as i need a longer break from benz. dont wanna end up actin a mf fool.
got my maeng da WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! its good, too ate and had 2g. feeling drunk as a mf from pregab and pheni but the tea has me active now and all senses keen (still wobbling a little hahah)
how the fuck are ya?
CH u stll witus?
<3
love u guys, really i do
imma post somemo nudes sos i can get my freak on
:sus:

Status
Not open for further replies.