Not open for further replies.
I think I've realized it

I took two more benzos and another antihistamine

I'm eyerollinginthebackofmyhead a lot.

I'm just gonna try to get sleep
and wake up feeling different

and ask for help
from more than one person

because I have mental health issues. i need help.

I live by the Lucifer = Prometheus interpretation where he doesn't just want us to be pets but rise to the level of the Gods and control our own destinies. Also when we die we all go to Hades also like Greek myth but it's a place for everyone not just the evil.

Hail Satan, may he reign for eternity.

I should start a religion again.

My checking account got locked from being overdrawn and inactive. But I just got my tax refund deposited in my savings. I couldn't withdraw it from the ATM for some reason.. hopefully I can do it in person. I'm anxious to add to my stash.

I am sorry.
💋

hang in there.
I can't help but think of all the ways I can kill myself and hurt myself. I'm not well and I have no food or money or drugs and I think another 48 hours of this is going to get bad like I can't even tell what I'll do out of desperation.

I can't help but think of all the ways I can kill myself and hurt myself. I'm not well and I have no food or money or drugs and I think another 48 hours of this is going to get bad like I can't even tell what I'll do out of desperation.
if food, money, and drugs are the motive then surety you can draw on past experience as a heroin user to obtain these. Otherwise do like everyone else and hit someone up for a loan?

It is going to be a rough Wednesday and Thursday for me too.

Just hold on. Don’t hurt yourself. Time will pass.
We will be feeling better soon.

Try to get by with a little help from your friends.
I am sure someone will take you to the taco truck at the very least.

My checking account got locked from being overdrawn and inactive. But I just got my tax refund deposited in my savings. I couldn't withdraw it from the ATM for some reason.. hopefully I can do it in person. I'm anxious to add to my stash.

I think your new hobby is “stockpiling”.
You are prepared!
If The Flu hits, you will be stocked!
😄

Don’t hurt yourself.
The thoughts only went away with a dab

I can't quit CB-1

and I shot like 10mg of K because I was scraping shit

it was like nothing but it made all the difference

I am definitely in CB-1 withdrawal and it was making me severely depressed and suicidal.

I'm really scared by Wed. or so I'm going to be pulling my hair out. Like totally fucking losing it and crying in public a lot.

And people are going to be like "...the fuck is wrong with you bro"

lol ppl ask me where I'd move if Trump gets re-elected

"oh don't get me started * 10 MINUTE TIRADE ABOUT WHAT COUNTRY IS A SHIT HOLE AND WHERE I'D LIVE *

Status
Not open for further replies.