• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Should I Try HEROIN?⫷

Reading stuff like this makes me semi glad im a poly drug user and always have one drug to counter another if shit hits the fan =p od on opiates? Smoke some crack, od on crack? Eat some oxy and morphine
By the way this speedball danger BULLSHIT IS BULLSHIT the only danger is if you mix and use too much of one of the substances and then the one countering wears off and the OD takes over
Ive only once HAD to take anything to really counter effects n that was when i was completely outta my mind on day 5 of a crack binge and i remember loading mustve been a half gram + into one hit and i blasted the whole thing, it was awesome but a minute later i felt like my heart was gonna explode, never ran so fast to my med bottles, ate like 10 klonopins and i genuinely dunno how many oxys and 200mg morphine, probs saved my life aside from that i regularly mix uppers n downers for pain etc but im very aware of whassup and never overdo it but i see the hardcore danger there for someone who loses control and thinks their completely fine and goes way overboard

i did panic and i did have coffee to, splashed cold water on my face but nodding was never a danger it was choking or swallowing my tongue which is what happens when you fully stop breathing i think
I think every heroin user should keep a small bag of emergency coke around just incase

I aint that heavy man im scared of needles and dont wanna go mixing stuff up if it works for other people though good

Speed of onset should be about the same. But I doubt the quantity absorbed into your system is.

If it were, that would mean there is absolutely none of the drug in the air you exhale. Which seems super unlikely. Our lungs don't even absorb all the oxygen from the air we inhale.

There was no ROCK being sold in the afternoon at the spot but usually in the evenings. All Heroin/Fent-cut available. IV and foil smokers at this spot. One guy was unconscious after having just IVed and siren sounds of the Ambulances(2) on their way to that location. I got the Fk out of there ASAP. That guy didn't look like he was breathing. I don't know if they sell Heroin in powder form here as I don't know anything about H. Or is it only black tar that's being sold in some places? Can fent be in black tar form all rolled up in that black little ball of sticky stuff?

Btw in case anyone wanted to know I have had no urge to go back to H I have thought it would be easy though when I have to go shopping, to a few different 'shops' I could just get a bag smoke a line but tbh I just prefer codeine over u and I know I go on about codeine a lot maybe in a few years I will be cursing it and make a list of everyone who told me not to try it so I can send a good will letter saying "Guess what you was right!" Seriously though the u was to overpowering body high but not really very pleasurable I just felt heavy but I feel heavy off weed and weed gives me euphoria with it who knows what tomorrow will bring

No heroins horrible and when ya smacked out your head inhibitions lower end up trying crack then u gotta get money for crack and smack I nearly went down this road. Luckily I get horrible comedowms and got a cannabis addiction and oxy addiction so been changed to morphine

No heroins horrible and when ya smacked out your head inhibitions lower end up trying crack then u gotta get money for crack and smack I nearly went down this road. Luckily I get horrible comedowms and got a cannabis addiction and oxy addiction so been changed to morphine
Heroin is a Morphine Pro-Drug, so in the end is Morphine. Heroin doesn't exist per se, it's just a drug* that delivers Morphine faster to your brain. It's essentially Morphine in the end.

It turns into morphine in the brain, but is much more lipophilic so more easily passes through the BBB because of the two acetyl groups. This might seem unimportant but there is clearly a difference between the two, as far as anecdotes go.

Last edited:
I'd recommend heroin to anybody whos had regular run-ins with fent as it can really keep you off that shit and is this nice mild non-addicting drug with absolutely no withdrawal.

That's called framing and heroin isn't really like that so for everybody else whose never jabbed two naloxones into their leg with no effect before taking 1/2 g of meth and jumping in a cold bath and then having to still "keep walking .. keep walking," I'd say your probably best staying away! Some sympathy to people with severe pain who can't afford their pills no more .. it can be a help .. but it's still a beast and compared to prescribed meds it's a total merry go round of getting sick and scoring drugs you don't want to really be on. It can be hard even if you've got money.

Just thought I'd post some articles from the "other side". I still agree you should never try heroin, I sure as hell never will (even though I like opioids).

In 1992 The New York Times carried a front-page story about a successful businessman who happened to be a regular heroin user. It began: "He is an executive in a company in New York, lives in a condo on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, drives an expensive car, plays tennis in the Hamptons and vacations with his wife in Europe and the Caribbean. But unknown to office colleagues, friends, and most of his family, the man is also a longtime heroin user. He says he finds heroin relaxing and pleasurable and has seen no reason to stop using it until the woman he recently married insisted that he do so. 'The drug is an enhancement of my life,' he said. 'I see it as similar to a guy coming home and having a drink of alcohol. Only alcohol has never done it for me.'"
The Times noted that "nearly everything about the 44-year-old executive…seems to fly in the face of widely held perceptions about heroin users." The reporter who wrote the story and his editors seemed uncomfortable with contradicting official anti-drug propaganda, which depicts heroin use as incompatible with a satisfying, productive life.

Page 6, it's the graph shown on the bottom right: the US government's own National Comorbidity survey found that only 23% of people who have done heroin become addicted, compared to 15% for alcohol. It's seems surprising to me that the government would publish this. Essentially saying heroin isn't even twice as likely to get you addicted as alcohol. Another interesting point, cocaine is virtually the same risk as alcohol. What do you guys think of this data?

I'd recommend heroin to anybody whos had regular run-ins with fent as it can really keep you off that shit and is this nice mild non-addicting drug with absolutely no withdrawal.

That's called framing and heroin isn't really like that so for everybody else whose never jabbed two naloxones into their leg with no effect before taking 1/2 g of meth and jumping in a cold bath and then having to still "keep walking .. keep walking," I'd say your probably best staying away! Some sympathy to people with severe pain who can't afford their pills no more .. it can be a help .. but it's still a beast and compared to prescribed meds it's a total merry go round of getting sick and scoring drugs you don't want to really be on. It can be hard even if you've got money.

Why would you use naloxone for meth? No wonder you felt nothing, that shits for OPIATE overdoses. Also the cold bath\shower thing is a myth unless you were worrie about hyperthermia?
Also - and this REALLY bugs me because it should be so obvious - coffee has ZERO effect on your ABL. All you've done is make your drunk friend an ALERT drunk friend which is WORSE.

Heroin is the same as any opiate the only real difference is you can smoke or iv it.

Heroin is the same as any opiate the only real difference is you can smoke or iv it.

Smoking oxy is awesome!
But the thing with heroin is you never know how strong it is or what nasty shit it's been cut with. The average bag of heroin in the UK has been cut between 8 and 16 times before it reaches the user. And it makes your chances of IVing it skyrocket. I smoked it twice and barely felt shit. I may as well have eaten a strip of codeine. Then I IV'd it and whoaaahhhh whole 'nutha thing.

Just thought I'd post some articles from the "other side". I still agree you should never try heroin, I sure as hell never will (even though I like opioids).

Page 6, it's the graph shown on the bottom right: the US government's own National Comorbidity survey found that only 23% of people who have done heroin become addicted, compared to 15% for alcohol. It's seems surprising to me that the government would publish this. Essentially saying heroin isn't even twice as likely to get you addicted as alcohol. Another interesting point, cocaine is virtually the same risk as alcohol. What do you guys think of this data?
+1

Thanks for the link! It's so important to point out how prohibition distorts our perception of heroin's impact. It's really on par with alcohol in terms of harm.

Not when you consider society...in a vacuum, you're right. But we live in a far different world from one that makes such a statement true.

+1

Thanks for the link! It's so important to point out how prohibition distorts our perception of heroin's impact. It's really on par with alcohol in terms of harm.

No, it isn't; alcohol is WAY worse (been an alcoholic and an IV heroin user). IME alcohol is by far the most harmful and devastating drug there is. Just my opinion of course...