⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

Starting tomorrow I will be wearing this shirt with the sleeves cut off during my lifts.
414477JQDHL._SX385_.jpg

Starting tomorrow I will be wearing this shirt with the sleeves cut off during my lifts.
414477JQDHL._SX385_.jpg

Honestly, that is fucking hilarious and adorable. I love cats. Requesting pics of you posing in the gym mirror while wearing that.

Gained 5 pounds in a relatively short time. Definitely doing it right this summer.

I might switch my goal from 190 to 200 at this rate.

Gained 5 pounds in a relatively short time. Definitely doing it right this summer.

I might switch my goal from 190 to 200 at this rate.

Do it, faggot. I'm sticking with my recomp. I keep losing fat and gaining muscle at a steady rate so I don't want to disturb the gains. I should have more Test E and some Stanazol in the next few days. This weekend I plan on brewing some Fina. Going for a 150mg a ML blend and also ordering some Masteron Prop and NPP.

414477JQDHL._SX385_.jpg

Holy shit that was funny lol.
In the future when I'm a giant 300lb bastard with 15 cycles under my belt I'm gonna wear shit like that just for shits and giggles.

People seriously piss me off with weight discrimination.

"If you're 5'9 and 180lbs then you're not built... blahblah"

Shut the fuck up. Seriously. I've seen guys that can look shredded/jacked at 170 and be 5'10-5'9. After reading bodybuilding forums for a while, it's becoming ever more apparent how closed minded people are. They assume that everyone's bone density and water weight adds up to the same as theirs at that body fat %.

It seems like some people are lighter than others. I don't think that's a curse at all. For some people, they will be 200-215 before they look as jacked as another person with good genetics at 190. Yet these c*nts assume that weight is everything. fatassbrah can be 230 and look like a fat lard of sh*t and shreddedbrah will be 185-190 and people will boo shreddedbrah for not having as much muuuscle as fatassbrah.

Yes I'm mad.

I took BJJ and kickboxing and low weight means a lot in those sports. More dense guys would get their sh*t kicked in in competitions.

This applys to me bro, I weigh 180 pounds atm but most people would say to me - fuck your looking big... And people would refer me as “that big cunt” to people who don't know me.
Weight doesn't mean everything

Get your popcorn out guys. I'm going to rustle the jimmies of every heroin addict on this site.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/627975-The-Levels-of-the-Harm-Reduction-Enthusiast

Cane2theLeft claims I'm being egotistical. May be true, but imo it's about time someone speaks up against the moderators.

SD has taught me how pathetic using psychoactive drugs daily really is, after you can stabilize your dopamine levels, life is better without them. Of course, sometimes they're necessary.

Last edited:
I dont take steroids, but I have begun to work out a lot this year (again). I also have shared a lot of info I have learned on steroids, so I just want to say...

GUIDO: You have taught me more about steroids and the likes than anyone or anything else, probably combined. You are incredibly knowledgeable and I only can hope that you continue to post, educate, and enlighten people about them.

I have learned from you that the only people who should even be considering steroids are the ones who have maxed out their natural potential, and the only real purpose is to gain (relatlively) small gains, if you do EVERYTHING PERFECTLY, and who basically have a career based off of physical attributes. Diet, exercise, EVERYTHING PERFECT! You have taught me that it takes INCREDIBLE PLANNING, DISCIPLINE, and DEDICATION to even THINK about running a cycle.

Not that i EVER had a true desire to do steroids (although I've considered it, since I am a bit underweight), I now will never even CONSIDER IT until I perfect all of those other areas of my life. Even then I probably wont, because its not like i make a career off looking jacked.

I try to educate myself about ALL DRUGS, and once again, I have honestly learned more from you on the topic than anything else, and as a result I have helped spread information I have learned from you. You've taught me tons on this topic, meaning by extension, you've taught people I know personally, and I can only imagine how big of a help you must be to people actually attempting this. Keep it up man, dont let anyone shit on your parade and classify you as "stereotypical juice head". You are FAR FROM the common juice head imagine in my mind.

Dunno what this means to you if anything, but just wanted to tell you at least one person who doesn't even use steroids has taken your info.

Lol'd hard when someone said "addict gene". Wake up. A drug addiction is just a cover-up for that person's weak willpower and homoerotic tendencies.

Our drug war is a failure. It's not because there are regulations in the first place. It's because the laws and penalties just aren't fucking stringent enough. I'm glad that there are hard drug users who are willing to educate themselves and be as responsible as they can be, but it's still a small feat compared to living an honest and sober life.

Lol'd hard when someone said "addict gene". Wake up. A drug addiction is just a cover-up for that person's weak willpower and homoerotic tendencies.

Our drug war is a failure. It's not because there are regulations in the first place. It's because the laws and penalties just aren't fucking stringent enough. I'm glad that there are hard drug users who are willing to educate themselves and be as responsible as they can be, but it's still a small feat compared to living an honest and sober life.

I disagree 100% with this. The laws should not exist in the first place. Who are we, or the government to tell people what they can and cannot put in their own body?
I own my body, and I sure as hell won't let anyone tell me what I can and can't do with it. Focus should be put on harm reduction and addict treatment instead of enforcing laws that don't work. Posts and viewpoints like this make addicts feel ashamed of themselves, they won't want to expose their addiction to anyone else for fear of being humiliated.
If this stance was changed and addicts were accecpted as people with rights and feelings then maybe more would come forward and try to sort their lives out.
Prohibition has be tried and tested for many years and we have came to the conclusion that it does not work.

Btw I've never had an addiction or problem with any drug myself (apart from smoking tobacco) so I'm not taking a biased standpoint here

Yes any one that becomes addicted to drugs is weak.

Sometimes I think SD is the only straight minded place on BL.
I disagree 100% with this. The laws should not exist in the first place. Who are we, or the government to tell people what they can and cannot put in their own body?
I own my body, and I sure as hell won't let anyone tell me what I can and can't do with it. Focus should be put on harm reduction and addict treatment instead of enforcing laws that don't work. Posts and viewpoints like this make addicts feel ashamed of themselves, they won't want to expose their addiction to anyone else for fear of being humiliated.
If this stance was changed and addicts were accecpted as people with rights and feelings then maybe more would come forward and try to sort their lives out.
Prohibition has be tried and tested for many years and we have came to the conclusion that it does not work.

Btw I've never had an addiction or problem with any drug myself (apart from smoking tobacco) so I'm not taking a biased standpoint here

Addiction is weakness. Obese people are addicted to high calorie food.
Drug addicts lack the mental strength to stop.
People who are in love are addicted to another person, thus weakening them.

If you lack the mental strength to stop something, it effects every other part of your life. In the end you'll end up just as pathetic and worthless as those friends you knew who loved partying a little too much. Pain is temporary, glory is eternal.

Last edited:
Now that comment I agree with renz, addiction IS a weakness. Though I don't see any point in being a dick to people because they lack will power. There is no such thing as an “addict gene” but some people through society, their upbringing and possible through genetics, may be more likely to end up addicted to drugs.
This doesn't mean we should tighten up laws and make them more stringent like voxide said, we should try to help the weak, not send them to prison.
Being dedicated to your body, and taking steroids and whatnot doesn't mean we are “better” people IMO anyway. Everyone is equal in my eyes, some people have just took a different life choice. If they want to fuck their lives up, why shouldn't they be allowed to?
Do whatever makes you happy... We bodybuild + keep healthy, they take drugs. I don't see the big deal.

I believe fitness makes you superior to other people.

When you're out with your friends and you are in a situation where you have to run, isn't it sad and pathetic how after only a few meters they're gasping for air like they just ran a marathon? When they take their shirt off at the pool, isn't it disgusting to see a hairy, pale, fat coated stomach with no muscle built underneath?

They say, "I wish I had your body man." but they will never get there, because they lack will-power.

Same goes for any other hobby. Some people are excellent at classical instruments(props), some people are good at sports and I say they are on the same level of a body builder or above.

HOWEVER, the problem arises in that nowadays no one seems to have a hobby they're dedicated to. It's all about getting shitfaced every weekend and working 9-5 to afford booze, their car and their piece of shit house. They become depressed, because they lack the knowledge of both the physiological and psychological effects of working out. They look at my schedule and diet like I am some kind of freak, yet my state of mind is happier and stress free than theirs.

An old, dying billionaire was once asked, "How did you become so rich? How did you do it?" and his only response was, "I worked out." the psychological effects of fitness are essential for motivation and restoring the reward system in your brain.

I refuse to help the weak. The weak will NOT get stronger unless they pull themselves out of their rut by themselves. After they've displayed dedication, I love to have new gym partners.

I don't care what people do with their own bodies. The issue arises when people start doing stupid and illegal things to fund their next fix. 99% of the population is too uneducated and unwilling to learn how to use drugs of that level in a responsible manner, thus it is the responsibility of the government to keep them safe. As much as I want natural selection to come back into our modern society, it's just not practical. By buying those drugs, you're funding the wrong people and indirectly causing more crime. The solution isn't to have heroin sold openly in 7/11, because that's just condoning it. It's not that I'm displaying a veil of superiority over anyone who isn't into fitness either. I could care less if someone chooses to be obese, though it certainly does put a strain on the healthcare system. Nobody that I associate with even works out, let alone body-builds.

Have you ever tried buying simple Test or Dbol from an in-person source? Try it and then tell me if those are the kind of people that you'd want to associate with. I honestly hope that anabolics remain illegal, and that all PH/DS become banned; because who are willing to research and dedicate themselves to lifting know that it's a legal risk well worth taking. Last thing we need is more 17 year olds going ape shit on this stuff.

Last edited:
The biggest idiocracy on bluelight are the people that think society will function normally if illegal drugs are decriminalized.

People have no will power and I doubt they ever will for the rest of this generation. I am bred in a generation of drug users who have 0 knowledge of addictive compounds. I school them, but the refuse to learn.

It is as Voxide says, our government, insurance companies and hospitals are the ones who suffer when illegal drugs are used wrong. They remain illegal, because our economy would collapse like a third world disaster if they were legal. Drugs like meth change people into delusional sociopaths. Trust me, I was using to meth for a short amount of time. The drug begins to change your style of thinking. I went from a good Samaritan type person, to an individual who was contemplating treacherous crimes for literally no reason. All because your brain is not ready to hold that much dopamine and serotonin over a long period of time.

On the other hand, you have a human right to educate yourself and ingest compounds to benefit your life, but individuals who earn this privileged are far and few between.

Steroids, for example, often benefit the lives of millions of males. They are a great competitive edge over everyone else both socially, physically and mentally and have few side effects.

Amphetamine as well, can help stimulate the brain to think in a more logical manner. Enhance mood and greatly increase motivation. But when used wrong, they turn people into walking demons.

Last edited:
I mean considering they've isolated a genetic piece to addiction, its really not to crazy...are you saying you like disagree with the top professionals in the field? While simultaneously saying that people who maximize their potential in a field are the ones to be held in the highest regard?

You're right i'm sure youre much more qualified than the NIDA. Just kinda funny because I used to think it was all about being weak willed and minded: Why cant you just put down the bottle?

Genetics are espoused all the time in body building, why is this one so much harder to grasp? Some people can and cannot pick up and put down drugs.

GUIDO HIMSELF is on methadone, is he a weak minded fuck by any stretch of the imagination? I'd say hes the exact opposite. So clearly its something more than willpower...Unless you all think Guido has no will power? By all of your logic he is a "Weak minded fool with homo erotic tendencies". Hey Guido, did you read that? Voxide says your lack of control over opiates means youre a weak minded fudge packer. From what I've read of Guidos posts he has more self control and discipline than 99.9% of other people who post on this site. Shit he honestly might have the MOST self control if everything he says is straight. So mayhaps theres something more to it?

Unless you dont believe in science. Considering you use science to make/do steroids,THAT would be crazy. Although I would expect to hear more ranting about Adam and Eve i guess.

Renz I am calling you out as a forum slut who will sleep with any section for the shot at section acceptance and a mod title. Get torn apart in the other sections and fall back here. I honestly wouldn't have even noticed if i hadn't come in here to thank Guido for helping me save a life, but I'll calls em as I sees em

Guidos the only straight shooter in here anyway. I came in here to thank him and thats it. The rest of the ignorance permeating around is honestly retarded and exactly where the stereotypes all come from. Gudio keep doing your thing you're are most probably saving lives.

Last edited:
I mean considering they've isolated a genetic piece to addiction, its really not to crazy...are you saying you like disagree with the top professionals in the field? While simultaneously saying that people who maximize their potential in a field are the ones to be held in the highest regard?

You're right i'm sure youre much more qualified than the NIDA. Just kinda funny because I used to think it was all about being weak willed and minded: Why cant you just put down the bottle?

Genetics are espoused all the time in body building, why is this one so much harder to grasp? Some people can and cannot pick up and put down drugs.

GUIDO HIMSELF is on methadone, is he a weak minded fuck by any stretch of the imagination? I'd say hes the exact opposite. So clearly its something more than willpower...Unless you all think Guido has no will power? By all of your logic he is a "Weak minded fool with homo erotic tendencies". Hey Guido, did you read that? Voxide says your lack of control over opiates means youre a weak minded fudge packer. From what I've read of Guidos posts he has more self control and discipline than 99.9% of other people who post on this site. Shit he honestly might have the MOST self control if everything he says is straight. So mayhaps theres something more to it?

Unless you dont believe in science. Considering you use science to make/do steroids,THAT would be crazy. Although I would expect to hear more ranting about Adam and Eve i guess.

Renz I am calling you out as a forum slut who will sleep with any section for the shot at section acceptance and a mod title. Get torn apart in the other sections and fall back here. I honestly wouldn't have even noticed if i hadn't come in here to thank Guido for helping me save a life, but I'll calls em as I sees em

Guidos the only straight shooter in here anyway. I came in here to thank him and thats it. The rest of the ignorance permeating around is honestly retarded and exactly where the stereotypes all come from. Gudio keep doing your thing you're are most probably saving lives.
Guido admitted multiple times on here that he's embarrassed for using those drugs recreationally. Addiction is not a disease. It is an excuse, plain and simple. No productive member of society is going to feel sorry for a deviant junkie because they shouldn't have been using those drugs in the first place. You need to realize that drugs are illegal because the government wants to do their best to keep your dumbass safe, not because they're "infringing on your natural rights". If you believe that you should be allowed to have unrestricted freedom, then take responsibility for your actions and don't bitch and moan when you end up addicted.

Honestly, give me total control of the US for just 1 day, and I can guarantee that cocaine/meth/heroin/hallucinogen use will decrease down to 0% across the country. The only issue I have with marijuana on the other hand is that there is no possible way to determine the amount of THC in someone's blood on the spot, which would throw DWI laws out of whack, but I definitely think weed should be decriminalized in the sense that the police wouldn't spend money going after it. Full-on legalization would still cause problems.

Last edited:

I was a called on to be a mod, I quit for personal reasons.

I actually lol'd at this. There are some moderators I like, and others I bash every time they post. It doesn't matter, because my posts are respected as they, for the most part, hold scientific merit. I think I said the other day that "Moderators's posts are no more true than member's posts"

Torn apart? Lol? Cane apologized and admitted my post yesterday was actually a good idea, he was having a bad day. I was being creative and introducing a new idea to help benefit DC, which is honestly a board with little interaction between posters.

I challenge you to find one post where I am giving advice and I am 100% wrong. Not subjectively, factually.

Tip:
1) If you want bluelight to actually like you, quit making personal attacks and attack using logic.
2) Steroid forum is an extension of bluelight. We are unique from other boards in that we have more insight on mixtures of illegal drugs with steroids.
3) If you're a straight edge guy, that's fine, but don't bash people who choose to use substances. Especially if you can't prove why the substance is actually bad.

Most of us are being modest here except you. Calm down and post like you're not on monster doses of tren.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Now let's quit attacking each other and talk about things pertaining to fitness, AAS, supplements and body building.

No other social discussion has this problem.

If you have a problem with someone, PM them, don't bring it over the forums.

Last edited:
Honestly, give me total control of the US for just 1 day, and I can guarantee that cocaine/meth/heroin/hallucinogen use will decrease down to 0% across the country.

Would this involve the total annihilation of the US population?