⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

1 more semester to go til done with bachelor's. What I've learned this semester is organic chemistry and physics are not my strong suit lol. Time to buckle down hard and study for the mcat. Happy winter solstice to all of you.

Almost there b, keep your head up.

I’ve registered for classes starting in Jan after taking this fall semester off. Good luck on the mcat and application cycle.

I can finally take some upper level math courses so I’m excited. Got a new apt too, 1 br all to myself.

Feelin good

Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy. Just wanna give a shout out to everyone contributing great info on the threads lately. Got an interview coming up for a graduate assistant position next week which I'm really hoping to get.
Also just had an ECG done thanks to the exsci department at my school. Definitely have LVH with some mild ST elevation (likely due to the LVH). Keep an eye on yalls health and take measure preventatively if possible with diagnostics on occasion.

Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy. Just wanna give a shout out to everyone contributing great info on the threads lately. Got an interview coming up for a graduate assistant position next week which I'm really hoping to get.
Also just had an ECG done thanks to the exsci department at my school. Definitely have LVH with some mild ST elevation (likely due to the LVH). Keep an eye on yalls health and take measure preventatively if possible with diagnostics on occasion.

Good luck with the graduate assistant position..
LVH isn't seen as much of a problem in athletes, its more an adaption to increased workload on the heart..
Plus interpretation can be a subjective thing to the person doing the diagnostics, ST elevation would be more of a problem if not related to LVH..
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one..

Good luck with the graduate assistant position..
LVH isn't seen as much of a problem in athletes, its more an adaption to increased workload on the heart..
Plus interpretation can be a subjective thing to the person doing the diagnostics, ST elevation would be more of a problem if not related to LVH..
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one..
Yeah I got a copy of it myself to look at and I'm not too concerned with it. The mild ST elevation was only in one lead in 2 cardiac cycles so I chalked it up as artifact. The severity of the LVH isn't significant either. Normal axis deviation, normal sinus rhythm, mild tachy (had to rush to get their on time so we weren't concerned about it).

This seems pretty dead, let me revive with an off topic question.
What's the consensus on milk? I started working out a while ago (69kg twig to a solid 83kg seemingly permabulking) and I attribute almost all of my strength and weight gains to whole milk. Now that I'm heavier it's gotten harder to gain more weight, I'll often drink about 2 liter total on training days. Exactly how bad is this apart from the inevitable fat gain?

I love milk so to me it sounds like a no brainer for a beginner that isn't carrying much weight to begin with, but it can't be a magic pill.

This seems pretty dead, let me revive with an off topic question.
What's the consensus on milk? I started working out a while ago (69kg twig to a solid 83kg seemingly permabulking) and I attribute almost all of my strength and weight gains to whole milk. Now that I'm heavier it's gotten harder to gain more weight, I'll often drink about 2 liter total on training days. Exactly how bad is this apart from the inevitable fat gain?

I love milk so to me it sounds like a no brainer for a beginner that isn't carrying much weight to begin with, but it can't be a magic pill.

Not all milk is the same, ok if organic, grass fed, from A2 cows..
Commercial dairy is a known inflammatory, ie: kept in a barn, corn fed, injected with antibiotics, exposed to glyphosate, pasteurized, homogenized, served in plastic bottles..

yea fwiw I’ve started incorporating some (grass fed) dairy back into my diet as well

I am mostly plant based as I find it works well for my goals in endurance sports, but I’ve found yogurt to be a great recovery food

yea fwiw I’ve started incorporating some (grass fed) dairy back into my diet as well

I am mostly plant based as I find it works well for my goals in endurance sports, but I’ve found yogurt to be a great recovery food
Pretty much what GF said. If you can tolerate it, go for it. Milk in large volumes for me kills my appetite. I don't really do dairy much anymore aside from the occasional ice cream or pizza/pasta. Usually single digit number of servings per month for me.

Give yall an update. Finished undergrad, started my masters in exercise physiology, life is decent. Taking it easy this summer, been on like a 6 week real cruise of 150-175/week test. Lowest my dose has been in probably 5 years. Once I'm done chasing mass, I look forward to these kinds of doses

Update for those who are curious... I have begun adding in more and more hill repeats to my runs. I've moved to a new region with significantly larger hills (arguably mountains) and have been doing sustained climbs of >2 miles. Previously the most I oculd was .3-.5 mile long climbs (though on a similar grade)

I think I was held back in the discipline by not being able to train those sustained climbs (other than the occasional stairmaster session). planning to attempt my first FKT next month so we'll see how that goes.

I have also reintroduced meat into my diet. The dense calories make life much easier. That said, I still consume as much fiber as I can. Easily emptying the tank before an effort is still essential...

1/3 of the way done with my masters now. Did a 14 week summer cut to see progress and made a gain of about 10lbs of lean mass over the previous year. The longer I do this bodybuilding thing, the more I see that though I may not grow fast, I'm able to keep growing consistently without much diminishing returns year after year. Every year for the past like 5 years I've taken this seriously I've put on around 5-10lbs of lean mass. Im quite content with that lol

Got some Tren Ace from a different source and running 75mg EOD starting week 3. It's hitting me differently than ever before. First time I've ever had trensomnia and it's fairly brutal given my inability to nap most days. Also, on days I actually feel rested, I do feel the fabled "god complex," where life just seems less real and more like a game to try and exploit, and the rage seems very controllable this time. Or maybe I'm just learning to channel it better with experience. But any suggestions for trensomnia that won't make me fail a probation-style drug test or groggy the next day?

Got some Tren Ace from a different source and running 75mg EOD starting week 3. It's hitting me differently than ever before. First time I've ever had trensomnia and it's fairly brutal given my inability to nap most days. Also, on days I actually feel rested, I do feel the fabled "god complex," where life just seems less real and more like a game to try and exploit, and the rage seems very controllable this time. Or maybe I'm just learning to channel it better with experience. But any suggestions for trensomnia that won't make me fail a probation-style drug test or groggy the next day?
Clonidine (catapress). Worked wonders for me. Basically treated it with withdrawals because you get the restlessness, the sweats, and shit sleep lol. Kava might work as well but can get expensive if using it everyday for weeks. Shouldn't make you pop on a drug test as it's not illegal as there are numerous kava bars in the US

Pouring some nice tea out for my folks across the pond.
Your boy finished his masters in Exercise Physiology with a 4.0 GPA. Taking a gap year while I work a clinical job (gonna try to get in with a local university lab as well for research, one of the highest NIH grant receiving schools in the country) and study for the mcat to take in 2024. Dealing with a divorce so there's some rain with the sunshine but we're gonna be ok boys. Hope everyone is doing well!

Pouring some nice tea out for my folks across the pond.
Your boy finished his masters in Exercise Physiology with a 4.0 GPA. Taking a gap year while I work a clinical job (gonna try to get in with a local university lab as well for research, one of the highest NIH grant receiving schools in the country) and study for the mcat to take in 2024. Dealing with a divorce so there's some rain with the sunshine but we're gonna be ok boys. Hope everyone is doing well!

Well done mate! Sorry to hear about the divorce, that sucks, but at least you have major positive focuses on the horizon to (hopefully) keep your mind in a good place.

Well done mate! Sorry to hear about the divorce, that sucks, but at least you have major positive focuses on the horizon to (hopefully) keep your mind in a good place.
Just gotta keep moving forward my friend. That's all I can do. Mood is up and down as is to be expected with major life changes. But I'll make it through as I always do!

• Heart
Reactions: CFC
Just gotta keep moving forward my friend. That's all I can do. Mood is up and down as is to be expected with major life changes. But I'll make it through as I always do!

I know you will, we (mostly) always do (RIP ReaLeader). But, I dunno, I hope you do have a decent circle of friends or some close ones that help. Relationship stuff can tank even the strongest of people and those who normally feel immune.

I know you will, we (mostly) always do (RIP ReaLeader). But, I dunno, I hope you do have a decent circle of friends or some close ones that help. Relationship stuff can tank even the strongest of people and those who normally feel immune.
Fuck I didn't know Jeff passed. He was a good dude. We go way back. I probably still have texts from him on an old phone from when he was in my area for work.

• Heart
Reactions: CFC
Not a newbie but a newbie ish question. Tren ace 300mg a week, Sustanon 200mg a week Masteron O 200mg a week and Anadrol 100mg daiky wijth 25mg methamphetamine pre-workout and late afternoon. I stop tge Anadrol ti droobtge water and lower the Sustanon. Di I continue the tren abd Mast till the end of cycke? I blast and cruise but tge meth component us a new one. Aby infirmed and seriiusvinout would be appreciated. Spurious contributions would not be.