• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth ⫸Methamphetamine Megathread⫷

Guys, thank you a lot for all the input you're doing in here describing your stories. I'm smoking meth for a 3rd day now, just some bits, but thanks to your advices, after a huge kinda hangover on the next day, I've used some ghb and alprazalam and it worked perfectly fine) ❤️

Guys, thank you a lot for all the input you're doing in here describing your stories. I'm smoking meth for a 3rd day now, just some bits, but thanks to your advices, after a huge kinda hangover on the next day, I've used some ghb and alprazalam and it worked perfectly fine) ❤️
Well how’d it all turn out? You crash finally or did you crash and burn?
Filter your gear people, take your time, wash your hands, alcohol swab your injection sites. A good starting point for newbie is 50-100mg injected. 50mg and the rush will still be intense as fuck; remember the therapeutic dose of desoxyn (meth) is 5-10mg. So 50mg for newbies, one point .1g for someone tolerant to addys and crack.
BUY AN ACCURATE MG SCALE!!!
Accidentally shooting a half a gram to a gram ‘because the beautiful crystal dissolved beautifully’ will not only be an acceptable answer for suffering for three straight days of misery and hell. With only the first 12 hours where you feel really high and good and the rest a tossing and turning if your mind to find and shoot some more of ‘the beautiful crystals’
I believe meth should be legal to by in a store in 5-10mg tables.

Filter your gear people, take your time, wash your hands, alcohol swab your injection sites. A good starting point for newbie is 50-100mg injected. 50mg and the rush will still be intense as fuck; remember the therapeutic dose of desoxyn (meth) is 5-10mg. So 50mg for newbies, one point .1g for someone tolerant to addys and crack.
Accidentally shooting a half a gram to a gram ‘because the beautiful crystal dissolved beautifully’ will not only be an acceptable answer for suffering for three straight days of misery and hell. With only the first 12 hours where you feel really high and good and the rest a tossing and turning if your mind to find and shoot some more of ‘the beautiful crystals’

This is true. I accidentally shot half a gram of very excellent meth thinking it was the shitty Covid meth I had previously been not enjoying. Totally blew my brains out for a day or two. Now I wash my meth and quit shooting.

You gotta remember the therapeutic dose of Meth is 5-10mgs. If you have a sensitive enough scale you could measure out small doses and just swallow it in water. Eating meth is better than shooting or snorting it.
Wait, what do you mean “therapeutic dose”?

Hey thanks for your preoccupation but I didn't inject, I smoked) Totally fine in here. Xanax calmed me down and worked great

I’ve smoked a gram over 18 hours and feel kind of tired (I did take 50 mg of seroquel after 12 hours because I got very bored and thought I might want to sleep instead but it didn’t knock me out). It’s only 11 AM now and I don’t know whether to start into the next gram (have 2 left) or just gradually decline into sleep whenever it comes. It may well be a waste to take any more.

I’ve smoked a gram over 18 hours and feel kind of tired (I did take 50 mg of seroquel after 12 hours because I got very bored and thought I might want to sleep instead but it didn’t knock me out). It’s only 11 AM now and I don’t know whether to start into the next gram (have 2 left) or just gradually decline into sleep whenever it comes. It may well be a waste to take any more.
I’ve always wondered if serequel would help with the come down, so would you say it has zero effect or only a slight effect?

I’ve always wondered if serequel would help with the come down, so would you say it has zero effect or only a slight effect?
It has a slight effect in first 24 hours but it will put me out like a light around the 48 hour mark no matter how meth I’ve consumed. 50 mg works like a charm then.

i prefer to use seroquel for sleep to save any benzos i have for subsequent evening heebie jeebies as withdrawal kicks in for a day or two.

It has a slight effect in first 24 hours but it will put me out like a light around the 48 hour mark no matter how meth I’ve consumed. 50 mg works like a charm then.

i prefer to use seroquel for sleep to save any benzos i have for subsequent evening heebie jeebies as withdrawal kicks in for a day or two.
That makes sense, since Seroquel is a dopamine antagonist

Any one know what the bioavailability smoking / insuf/ inject/ plug? Rollin the bowl seems so wasteful. And needy, does that make sense? Like iv coke needy

After reading on this thread I have a few questions. Backstory: I've been using meth pretty solid for about a year an a half. Smoking up till august last year.. switched to IV bc I just didnt feel it from smoking anymore. I read up on here about water:meth ratio and I use around 30 water: .4 meth. (That's what I do now per shot). I literally feel a "rush" for about 15-20mins then nothing. No euphoria, no obsessive tasks, no needless talking, no staying up for how ever long.. I sleep every night. I have shot .4 multiple times per day just to feel that initial feeling. I kno my tolerance has alot to do with it. But after reading this thread I'm wondering about if my meds hav an affect on the "high" as well. I take 200mg diphenhydramine, 2mg risperidone, 400mg seroqeul, 45mg buspar an 20mg melatonin every night. I used to sleep like a rock but have gotten used to these meds as well. Could these meds be causing me to not feel the meth as much? I hav only 2 suppliers.. 1 is down rite now, the other has multiple sources of where they get it. The same stuff used to get me going pretty good so not sure if it's only caused by "shitty meth". Sorry if I've repeated some details I've posted in other threads i just want to cover all bases.

After reading on this thread I have a few questions. Backstory: I've been using meth pretty solid for about a year an a half. Smoking up till august last year.. switched to IV bc I just didnt feel it from smoking anymore. I read up on here about water:meth ratio and I use around 30 water: .4 meth. (That's what I do now per shot). I literally feel a "rush" for about 15-20mins then nothing. No euphoria, no obsessive tasks, no needless talking, no staying up for how ever long.. I sleep every night. I have shot .4 multiple times per day just to feel that initial feeling. I kno my tolerance has alot to do with it. But after reading this thread I'm wondering about if my meds hav an affect on the "high" as well. I take 200mg diphenhydramine, 2mg risperidone, 400mg seroqeul, 45mg buspar an 20mg melatonin every night. I used to sleep like a rock but have gotten used to these meds as well. Could these meds be causing me to not feel the meth as much? I hav only 2 suppliers.. 1 is down rite now, the other has multiple sources of where they get it. The same stuff used to get me going pretty good so not sure if it's only caused by "shitty meth". Sorry if I've repeated some details I've posted in other threads i just want to cover all bases.
The seroquel likely affecting your high.