• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth ⫸Methamphetamine Megathread⫷

Before I start, something to read for you:

So, 150-900mOsm/L is where it's at. Keep that in mind while you read on.

If your syringe only carries 40 units per ml this entire math is off. It's confusing isn't it? Units are not a measure of volume, but of the insuline contained inside that volume. If you use a vial with 100 units insuline per ml, you use a syringe that is labeled 0-100 units, but carries 1ml. If your insuline vial is concentrated at 40 units per ml, one should use syringes labelled 0-40 units. They both carry 1ml though (1ml=1cc).

Just to be certain, can 60 units fit into one of your syringes? There are insulin syringes that can carry 100 units per ml (pretty sure that's the standard in the US). Neither the 60 units your ex hubby drew up, nor the 30 you usually receive would fill the syringe all the way.
Is that correct?

In that case, just to give you an idea what you are doing to your body... A physiological osmolarity is 300mOsm/L.

If you inject a solution with, say 3000mOsm/L, the solution will draw liquid towards it. Both from inside and outside your cells. This will kill cells. That is what you are doing now. 3000 motherfucking milliOsmoles per Liter.

56mg/ml is the physiological concentration of meth. LOL I mean at that concentration, no water will have to move anywhere when the solution comes in contact with your cells. So that's a healthy concentration I guess. :D

Now, the stuff your friends inject you with has TEN TIMES that osmolarity. If you really had a clot and that shit would leak out, you will find a nice big hole where the liquid entered unless the body manages to clear it very fast. That's the only reason why you are not seeing holes in your arms. Most of the liquid you inject enters the vein and gets diluted rapidly. Every miniscule amount that does not end up in your veins will kill the surrounding cells. KEEL THEM DEAD!

So... You want a rush. What you want is the highest possible osmolarity that won't ruin your veins. I would not dare to go past 700, even if it says 900 in that text. Me, whenever I shoot up, I go for 300mOsm/L. If I miss, big fucking deal. I don't have to worry (depends on solvent and substance ofc).

Let's figure out how much water you need for 1.5 points of Methamphetamine HCl. No wait. Since I doubt your friends will buy different syringes because some internet whackjob said so, let's see where you land when you put the 1.5 points into a full syringe.

I will assume your syringe is said to carry 100 UNITS total at a volume of 1ml. They usually easily fit 1.1cc. So:

1.5 points in 1.1cc -> 730mOsm/L

I would not go higher than that. Just use as much liquid as the syringe will fit for your 150mg meth.

That's about 4 times as much liquid as you are used to. In my experience it will not have any significant effect on the rush. Make sure you're in that vein, inject relatively fast. You'll get the same rush. Your arms will thank you for it.

If you didn't understand this, read it again. And again. You've got time for 100 hour meth sessions, you'll have time for this. For your health.
The syringes go to 100 I’m pretty certain.
100?
Really?
Jesus. If I were to do that to myself I WOULD miss, every time, because of how long it would take to get all that in to me 😂😂😂

Trying to work out now if you people are all just super cautious, or the people I know are mother fucking insane.

So I’m going to give this a shot. Only one. (Probably won’t get on again for a month or two now, my poor body needs to heal) and if you are correct and it doesn’t impact my rush negatively then you just saved a girls veins lol
If it does fuck up my rush, I’m gonna be mighty pissed off, because you’ve now scared the life out of me too.
Every time I look at my arm I see NECROSIS. And certain death 😂 damn you.

Let’s not tell my ex husband about this ok?
I hate when he’s right.

You know, I wasn't entirely honest. 700 is way too much already. Just get those people to buy 2ml syringes. I'm not a cautious individual at all. I've found myself flushing out syringes from piles of trash (much more than once). I've... I'm not gonna start telling more stories, just take my word for it.

It's not about being crazy or cautious imho. It's a matter of knowledge. They just don't know any better. Doesn't mean they'd care if they did. lol

I'm just trying to help you through your issue here. It's entirely up to you how you set your priorities.

I kinda consider myself a connoisseur of rushes. I pull out the second I think that anymore will kill me. I did dozens of trials with a combo of MDMA+psychedelic+disssociative (my goto combo for a rush!!!!). That's not cautious. The lower osmolarity will NOT compromise your rush, don't worry. It will just save some cells from certain death.

You know, I wasn't entirely honest. 700 is way too much already. Just get those people to buy 2ml syringes. I'm not a cautious individual at all. I've found myself flushing out syringes from piles of trash (much more than once). I've... I'm not gonna start telling more stories, just take my word for it.

It's not about being crazy or cautious imho. It's a matter of knowledge. They just don't know any better. Doesn't mean they'd care if they did. lol

I'm just trying to help you through your issue here. It's entirely up to you how you set your priorities.

I kinda consider myself a connoisseur of rushes. I pull out the second I think that anymore will kill me. I did dozens of trials with a combo of MDMA+psychedelic+disssociative (my goto combo for a rush!!!!). That's not cautious. The lower osmolarity will NOT compromise your rush, don't worry. It will just save some cells from certain death.

When I first learned how to do this myself I had very little knowledge of the quality of my meth or the difference each batch would make. I learned a lot here.
And started to experiment with different mixes to see what had the best effect while not compromising my veins. Inexperience meant I felt I needed less total liquid, both for the rush and also due to the fact I’d shake like a mother fucker and if I had too much liquid I’d nearly always slip through my vein before I could finish the shot. My veins are ridiculously shallow.
Doing it myself I’d always sit around 30 to 40 to avoid missing and get it all in.

I had NO CLUE that the amount I was using was so dangerous til tonight when you explained and it all makes so much more sense to me now.
No wonder my veins are freaking the fuck out and collapsing!
I’ve lost 2 now in 5 years of once or twice a month use! I KNEW there was something not right but seeing everyone else do it just made me think I have pathetic veins 😂
I think I’m lucky to have never had an abscess or worse now, and I’m super grateful for the knowledge. Cheers bro.

It’s definitely time I took this more seriously, 2 down already, I’ll be a mess if I don’t change something soon.

Distilled water too you say?
Most people I know just use bloody tap water so I usually bring saline solution, that’s no good?

Looking forward to this little experiment now, lol

Abscesses usually occur due to a mix of poor hygiene and bad luck.

Tap water is fine.

Sorry gotta keep this short, wife talking, pretending to multitask, very glad you are gonna try it! <3

When I first learned how to do this myself I had very little knowledge of the quality of my meth or the difference each batch would make. I learned a lot here.
And started to experiment with different mixes to see what had the best effect while not compromising my veins. Inexperience meant I felt I needed less total liquid, both for the rush and also due to the fact I’d shake like a mother fucker and if I had too much liquid I’d nearly always slip through my vein before I could finish the shot. My veins are ridiculously shallow.
Doing it myself I’d always sit around 30 to 40 to avoid missing and get it all in.

I had NO CLUE that the amount I was using was so dangerous til tonight when you explained and it all makes so much more sense to me now.
No wonder my veins are freaking the fuck out and collapsing!
I’ve lost 2 now in 5 years of once or twice a month use! I KNEW there was something not right but seeing everyone else do it just made me think I have pathetic veins 😂
I think I’m lucky to have never had an abscess or worse now, and I’m super grateful for the knowledge. Cheers bro.

It’s definitely time I took this more seriously, 2 down already, I’ll be a mess if I don’t change something soon.

Distilled water too you say?
Most people I know just use bloody tap water so I usually bring saline solution, that’s no good?

Looking forward to this little experiment now, lol
If you are concerned about your health micron filters would be the next step towards responsible IV use (like that even was a thing lol).
Unless of course you've been using those already.

If you are concerned about your health micron filters would be the next step towards responsible IV use (like that even was a thing lol).
Unless of course you've been using those already.
I’ve tried them. And backloading once too.
Guess which dickhead lost around 6 points down the sink trying to be pro with zero fucking clue? 😂

I’ll never forget the night I stood at my sink and watched $100 worth of gear drain down the plug hole because I couldn’t work out what I was doing when trying to transfer to a freshie 😳

Same with the filters. I always felt like half my hit was left behind.

And this kids is why I chose the name novice when I joined. And why I try to leave the business end to the pros.
Some of my mates are anal retentive about hygiene, one in particular taught me loads about safe injecting because he’d contracted hep c as a kid.
Others are just too far gone in their addictions now I’m coming to realise.

Some of my mates are anal retentive about hygiene, one in particular taught me loads about safe injecting.
Very glad to hear that. Stick to that guy.
Don't let people tell you "it doesn't matter", "it's not that important", "i've been doing it for years and am still here" etc.

You can get away with that shit a thousand times and then one day you don't. I've had an abscess turn into a sepsis before. Got plenty of saliva under the skin. Don't even ask!!
Another time, after roughly 300 pokes with a completely dull needle (I actually sharpened it on the metal kitchen sink) I found 10-15ml air under he skin. That crackling sound scared the living shit out of me.

What I'm saying is you'll usually be fine drawing water from public toilets. When you're not you lose an arm or even your life. Check out the IV complications mega thread. It doesn't seem you need to judging by how you reacted to my explanations yesterday, but it's still a good read.

<3

O
Very glad to hear that. Stick to that guy.
Don't let people tell you "it doesn't matter", "it's not that important", "i've been doing it for years and am still here" etc.

You can get away with that shit a thousand times and then one day you don't. I've had an abscess turn into a sepsis before. Got plenty of saliva under the skin. Don't even ask!!
Another time, after roughly 300 pokes with a completely dull needle (I actually sharpened it on the metal kitchen sink) I found 10-15ml air under he skin. That crackling sound scared the living shit out of me.

What I'm saying is you'll usually be fine drawing water from public toilets. When you're not you lose an arm or even your life. Check out the IV complications mega thread. It doesn't seem you need to judging by how you reacted to my explanations yesterday, but it's still a good read.

<3

Oh I’ve read them all.
Had a few scary (one similar to your skin popping incident actually lol) experiences that turned me into the most paranoid, hypochondriac fucker to ever walk the earth on meth. I actually piss myself off royally sometimes.

One mate has this stupid myth about blowing on the area before inserting a needle, lost count of how many times I’ve had to remind him not to fucking spit on me 😂😂😂😂

I was super lucky to meet my mate with the hep c very early on, I doubt I’d be alive today without him as I was on a road to fucking hell around that time and would literally try anything if someone said it was fun.

Hahaha that's the most moronic thing I've heard in a while - blowing saliva onto the injection site. Don't mean to insult your buddy there, hope he doesn't read this. Absolutely brilliant.

I've become very paranoid myself when it comes to hygiene.

Then again, bit over half a year ago I IV'ed ketamine with 5-MeO-MIPT, because I was out of 2-Oxo-PCE and 2C-E. Some dissociative/psychedelic combos don't work very well. This one had no spiritual value at all and I didn't remember much either.
What I do remember is sitting on the couch IM'ing more ketamine while my feet were standing in a very very large puddle of vomit. I just kept going. We are actually pretty anal about cleanliness. No idea what I was thinking

Drugs can bring out some extremely bizarre behaviors sometimes, especially stimulants and dissociatives.

Here's another one. I don't have a blood fetish. Blood and dead people don't bother me, but I don't have any fascination or obsession to them. I'm pretty indifferent when it comes to dead tissue, unless it smells.

So there I am missing a shot. Ugly bruise. I try to suck the liquid back out which doesn't work in case you've never tried it. Fast forward two days. I am sitting in a pile of trash, north of hundred needles and butterflies around me. I ended up drawing 500ml of blood which took a very long time with 27G needles and being completely dehydrated.

I used the blood to paint on canvas. When I woke up it all seemed like a horrible nightmare. Some major Dr Jekyll ll and Mr Hyde shit. The experience made me so much more empathetic towards people with self destructive behavior, especially when it's drug induced.

Nobody ever plans to end up in these situations. There are so many better options than being homeless and selling ones ass for more coke to mainline. People who have never been there will never understand this. Very few do anyway. Being bipolar taught me the same lessons. Those who assume free will knows no limits are just lucky they never found out.

Tempted to tell more Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde stories, but this is not the place. :D

<3

Last edited:
It's sis* not bro ?? but SERIOUSLY! The first time I ever tried it it was the good shit... the shit where you couldn't even finish a bowl without staying up for a week! It's garbage whatever it is now. It has just enough to keep you craving but damn it I just can't catch a good rush like I did when I first started IV-ing. I relapsed at the beginning of the year after 2 years clean time and have been using a bit most days... The days I don't use I feel pretty depleted. It sucks... I'm looking for this rush that I don't think I'll ever be able to find again. I want to feel my whole body tingle bwahahaha! I sleep every night (even if it's a couple hours), I eat every day, I drink plenty of water. But that's mostly so my friends and family don't catch on... I've been doing this for 6 weeks and so far no one has questioned me. Blessing? Curse? Idk anymore. I'm planning on slowly dosing down to nothing (fingers crossed) I'm scared with all the cut and adulterants... A friend of mine told me there are some batches with fent cut in it. How do you know if it's yours? When you OD I guess. SMH. Hope you stay safe as well friend.

Holy shit Allure you and me both! I stopped cold turkey for two years, got bored and relapsed, and have been banging meth again since a little before xmas. I don't f*ck with big dosage and tbh just a little bit gives me a nice rush then keeps me awake for at least 24 hours straight. For the past 2 years I've been an exercising machine and eating super healthy, etc. Now I'm like naw screw it, I'll just blast this shot and go on this bender. What I find stupid is somehow I equate staying awake on Meth like a version of intermittent fasting. Damn, damn, damn.

I’m in Australia started IV meth when I was 14 but didn’t use often at all. Went on a 8 month bender when I was 19 was using about a 0.1 at a time. Since then now 30 I only use about 2 times a year if that. With 3 short benders in 11 years. These days when I do it I’ll IV 0.25-0.3g at a time and get Absolutely paraletic. Sometimes it’s a bit scary but i love being in that inhebriated state. I’m the only person Iin my current circle that IV’s the rest smoke. I hate smoking, it just frustrates me and I feel like it doesn’t work. I’m not a large woman so realise I’m provably doing too much land freak people out when I do it but that’s the only reason I’ll get on this shit! 😬 I’m an infrequent user generally but been on it for a month. Won’t have a problem getting off it if I cut everyone out who uses. That’s my 2 cents.

Hey sorry it’s taken me so long to reply, I haven’t been around a lot.

Yes! It worked so much better than I ever imagined, thank you!
I did start off lower than you recommended, only because I still wasn’t overly confident with my ability to keep my hand steady for a long shot like that.

But I went up to 60 units (yes I finally got it right 😂) and found not only was it a much cleaner shot with no mess left behind on my skin but it also lengthened the duration of the rush which I was wrapped with!
I clearly been hanging with the wrong people, they don’t know what they missing 😂

So next round I went the full needle, was that 110 units? I forget now.
I struggled a little with keeping that steady so had to reposition a couple times but same again, nice long steady build up with minimal vein disruption.

I’ve settled on 60 or so units since then just for ease and because I’ve found it enough to still not cause me any of the hideous issues I’d been having previously.

That and a nice long break and my veins are now happy with me once again

Thank you so much for your advice, legendary!
X
I took the freedom to quote this from a pm. :D

It puzzles me why osmolarity is practically never discussed on these forums, when knowledge about it can significantly reduce the strain on the body, regardless of the injected substance.

10cc water per ".10" (one point). It very easy to wind up with a rig filled to 80 by just using 40cc water for .4 for example

I've done daily meth use in the past for productivity purposes, and as we speak I currently am once again. First time I tried it I was eventually hospitalized and ruined my life. Hoping to cut it off this time before I get close to that again.

My honest advice, 100% don't do it. Way better to underperform, miss out on things, disappoint people, get fired, whatever - than follow the path that the meth *can* lead you down.

Now I emphasized the word "can" because someone is gonna pop in here and say it's totally doable and they've done it for 50 years with absolutely no problems and so on. That's fine.

But that person is statistically about the same as someone becoming an astronaut or a professional athlete. Millions try for it, maybe 0.00000001% is able to do it - and when your brain sees that sentence I just wrote and goes full-on Jim Carrey saying "So you're telling me the there's a chance!" - don't fucking listen to it.

I have been a lurker on these various forums from the age of 16. I am 36 now. I have learned lot of very useful information here, but the thing i really like a lot is the different perspective and experience you can get from people going through the same thing. You can see the good, the bad and the ugly. People being honest, people in denial, and people probably not in the right state of mind. All of this creates a great picture of the possibilities and consequences of substance use.

Personally i would consider myself a drug addict. I have a good job, keep myself fit and active, but I use cocaine a couple of times a month, as well as MDMA a few times a year. I had to take a certification exam for work and decided to take some Adderall to help me study. Naturally i liked it a lot, and it worked great. I studied my ass off and passed the test.

I got more on a few occasions, but its hard to get real Adderall, and its expensive as hell. I got this bright idea to buy Crystal Meth and just do little bumps to see if i can replicate the affects of the Adderall. I got my hands on some what i presume to be very good product from a reliable source. It was definitely NOT the same. I don't know if its the difference in manufacturing, or the act of sniffing it, but it just makes you want to do more. I was able to control myself and still be productive but it was clear that this was not going to end well. Needless to say i never got it again. I got over the desire for both in a few months and can now be productive naturally.

I have never used Opiates, but Meth is bounds more dangerous than Cocaine in my opinion.

Thank you all for your contributions here and cheers!

I have been a lurker on these various forums from the age of 16. I am 36 now. I have learned lot of very useful information here, but the thing i really like a lot is the different perspective and experience you can get from people going through the same thing. You can see the good, the bad and the ugly. People being honest, people in denial, and people probably not in the right state of mind. All of this creates a great picture of the possibilities and consequences of substance use.

Personally i would consider myself a drug addict. I have a good job, keep myself fit and active, but I use cocaine a couple of times a month, as well as MDMA a few times a year. I had to take a certification exam for work and decided to take some Adderall to help me study. Naturally i liked it a lot, and it worked great. I studied my ass off and passed the test.

I got more on a few occasions, but its hard to get real Adderall, and its expensive as hell. I got this bright idea to buy Crystal Meth and just do little bumps to see if i can replicate the affects of the Adderall. I got my hands on some what i presume to be very good product from a reliable source. It was definitely NOT the same. I don't know if its the difference in manufacturing, or the act of sniffing it, but it just makes you want to do more. I was able to control myself and still be productive but it was clear that this was not going to end well. Needless to say i never got it again. I got over the desire for both in a few months and can now be productive naturally.

I have never used Opiates, but Meth is bounds more dangerous than Cocaine in my opinion.

This is so true. There is a thread somewhere about a guy who reckons meth is the perfect cure for ADHD but I take prescribed dexamfetamine as well as using meth recreationally. They seem to me to be completely different drugs even though some effects similar.

I never feel compelled to abuse dex but meth is just so moreish plus dex allows me to construct and work with complex ideas while meth is more about jumping from one simple bullet point to the next or just getting obsessively focussed on one simple idea for hours / it is the most unproductive drug I’ve ever tried besides heroin. I get more stuff done on benzos than I ever do on meth. Still, I love it though!

Were you aroused or hard when this pain started? Sometimes i get so turned on instantly from the shot that if i watch porn and get hard it seems like blueballs set in within seconds or minutes and the only thing thats relieves this pain is emptying them lol
Dude...you totally answered a post from like six years ago. That dude is long gone. But, I think he was referring to some dope has a tendency to make the tendons that support your nuts contract and get sore after a while, causing a dull persistent ball-ache that lasts for a couple days after you stop. I only had it a couple times, but it fucking sucked.

I started IV'ing meth in January of this year after having smoked it for the first time in October of 2009 and quickly saw my life as I knew it come to a screeching halt in early June. I lost everything, house, job, car, dogs...I would highly recommend leaving this drug alone, but if you're going to mess with it, IV is the cleanest delivery system, just make sure you are experienced in shooting and have plenty of discipline when it comes to drug use.

IMHO the following would be decent guidelines for your posted questions:

How much should one person take at a time?
Depends on indididual tolerance, quality of dope, ice, etc - if you're new to meth, a good starting shot might be 1/8 of a gram (.125). If your tolerance has increased due to frequent use, perhaps 1/4 gram (.25 - typically a purchased "twenty" in the US). Always test your dope prior to injection (especially when you obtain from several sources), to test: roll a small bowl in a piezo first, or run it on foil. Quantities just go up from there.

How often should you do a shot?
The rule of thumb prior to doing a follow-up shot is as follows: if you can't hit yourself then you're probably still high, no shot needed. Probably 4-6 hours after your first shot, but as stated above, if you can't hit a vein then you're too high to have another shot.

How do you know when you have been 'smoked down'?
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "smoked down", perhaps you can explain this. Not a known term in meth circles.

When is it time to up your dosage?
If you're not getting ANY rush from your shot and you haven't missed, you probably need to up your dose.

What are the steps in preparing a shot of ice? Water - Dope ratio:
I've always used the same formula for prepping a shot of meth: whether I'm prepping a single shot or a shot for two, I ALWAYS use the same amount of water -40 units. That way I always know what comes back after I draw up. If the mixture is too thick, draw up a little more water into your syringe.
As far as method goes, put your meth in a spoon, add water, crush/stir so there aren't any chunks, cotton/wheel filter, draw up, bang away.

I can't stress enough that it is CRUCIAL you do NOT miss when injecting meth. Lord knows I missed plenty when I first started, unfortunately one of my misses ended up abscessing and getting infected. I had to be treated with IV antibiotics to cure the abscess, and I'm left with a gnarly little scar that'll probably never go away. Also, make sure that EVERYTHING that comes into contact with your dope is ABSOLUTELY CLEAN. Your spoon, your syringe, your water (tap water is fine) should be as clean as possible, that's just common sense.

Hope this helps

MsKitten

I started IV'ing meth in January of this year after having smoked it for the first time in October of 2009 and quickly saw my life as I knew it come to a screeching halt in early June. I lost everything, house, job, car, dogs...I would highly recommend leaving this drug alone, but if you're going to mess with it, IV is the cleanest delivery system, just make sure you are experienced in shooting and have plenty of discipline when it comes to drug use.

IMHO the following would be decent guidelines for your posted questions:

How much should one person take at a time?
Depends on indididual tolerance, quality of dope, ice, etc - if you're new to meth, a good starting shot might be 1/8 of a gram (.125). If your tolerance has increased due to frequent use, perhaps 1/4 gram (.25 - typically a purchased "twenty" in the US). Always test your dope prior to injection (especially when you obtain from several sources), to test: roll a small bowl in a piezo first, or run it on foil. Quantities just go up from there.

How often should you do a shot?
The rule of thumb prior to doing a follow-up shot is as follows: if you can't hit yourself then you're probably still high, no shot needed. Probably 4-6 hours after your first shot, but as stated above, if you can't hit a vein then you're too high to have another shot.

How do you know when you have been 'smoked down'?
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "smoked down", perhaps you can explain this. Not a known term in meth circles.

When is it time to up your dosage?
If you're not getting ANY rush from your shot and you haven't missed, you probably need to up your dose.

What are the steps in preparing a shot of ice? Water - Dope ratio:
I've always used the same formula for prepping a shot of meth: whether I'm prepping a single shot or a shot for two, I ALWAYS use the same amount of water -40 units. That way I always know what comes back after I draw up. If the mixture is too thick, draw up a little more water into your syringe.
As far as method goes, put your meth in a spoon, add water, crush/stir so there aren't any chunks, cotton/wheel filter, draw up, bang away.

I can't stress enough that it is CRUCIAL you do NOT miss when injecting meth. Lord knows I missed plenty when I first started, unfortunately one of my misses ended up abscessing and getting infected. I had to be treated with IV antibiotics to cure the abscess, and I'm left with a gnarly little scar that'll probably never go away. Also, make sure that EVERYTHING that comes into contact with your dope is ABSOLUTELY CLEAN. Your spoon, your syringe, your water (tap water is fine) should be as clean as possible, that's just common sense.

Hope this helps

MsKitten
Found your post more useful than similar posts on other sites - Iearned a few things. Thx

Unsure if I’m posting in the correct area, I searched around a moment but this is as close as I can find to what I may want.
Anyway, I made up a shot for myself in a rig I recently cleaned out with bleach.I hadn’t rinsed the bleach out of the cap completely when I mixed my shot into it.There can’t be more than a droplet or two of bleach mixed into my 80cc shot. I’m wondering if it’s safe to continue with the procedure or if I should just trash it altogether? When I was brand new I had been given a bleach water shot by mistake and I don’t remember getting cotton fever, or anything happening aside from being able to taste the bleach in my mouth after it was injected. So I assume I will be fine? I just wanted a second opinion.

You gotta remember the therapeutic dose of Meth is 5-10mgs. If you have a sensitive enough scale you could measure out small doses and just swallow it in water. Eating meth is better than shooting or snorting it.