• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Harm Reduction ⚠️Taliban poppy ban puts Europe on fentanyl alert⚠️

As far as I know it's the opioid of choice in Estonia, or at least it used to be.

The opioid market can be drastically different from one country/region to another. It depends on a bunch of different factors.
I seem to remember awhile ago that the police in estonia has wiped out fentanyl there because when heroin came back into the country, the cops are leaving it ALONE as they all prefered to target fentanyl labs and dealers in the country! Because fentanyl has killed their collegues while on duty.

One of us! One of us!

It was bound to happen eventually. It’s all for the better tho in the long run. I’d still be shooting the shit probably otherwise..

-GC
It's kinda easier for u now that the US is PLAGUED with Fucking mexican/Chinese fentanyl. It's just plain nasty man, all the misery that u see on those kensington videos, so sad. Fentanyl only smacks u real hard but euphoria-wise It's fucking shit and so short-acting that u have to shoot several times a day. a REALLY GOOD SHOOT OF THE OG JUNK can hold u 12 hrs and it's yummy as fuck.
Oh well man, we lived the good times to do og oxycontin and shoot real opioid drugs at least. Now it's all garbage, well life goes on.
I'm om kratom maintenance and doing well anyway, love the energy boost it gives 👍 💯
@G_Chem are u still taking subs bro? Or u clean from opiates?

Let me tell u, i hav tried fentanyl by an accident 3 time becauze i have ordered heroin on darknet from uk vendor and twice from us vendor who claimed to say his H#4 is fent free and i believed him like an IDIOT. So when i smoke and shoot it, my god i HATED THE HIGH, ITS FUCKIN TOO MUCH WACKY i cant understand most shithead in us LOVED that shit. FENT IS FUCKIN CRAP!! no euphoric, no warmth feeling, no happiness, it Simply WHACK ME and i was down on floor for 3 hours or so with pukim all over my neck amd shoulder! I didnt remember this! As soon as i woke up, withdrawl startin comin on that FAST becauze of way shorter half life than heroin. The second and 3rd time i OD and end up in hospital! Im STAYIM AWAY FROM FENT for good. @G-CHEM, i seen ur post where u said u wil probably shoot fent, thar is MOST STUPID THINGS EVER I HAV HEARD!! WHY?? COS NO HEROIN THERE ANYMORE? I SUGGEST U TRY OXYCONTIN OR OXYCONDONE, U WIL LOVE IT AS IT GOT SAME HIGH ANS WARM FEELING LIKE HEROIN. I PROMISE! PLEASE STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM FENT, PLEASE MATE I SPEAK FROM MY EXPERIENCE!

3 hours? It's not fentanyl then, or at least it's fentanyl mixed with something bad.

Personally I find oxycodone too stimulating. It can even cause anxiety. Injecting oxycodone is also really inefficient. The reason is that if taken orally the liver will convert circa 10% of the oxycodone into oxymorphone (an opioid x10 more potent than oxycodone) so even though it's got a slower onset, it's worth it unless you are into needles in a big way and/or you are seriously rattling. Even then, oxycodone isn't 100% cross-tolerant with heroin so you would need a lot of H to cover a big oxy habit or vice versa.

3 hours? It's not fentanyl then, or at least it's fentanyl mixed with something bad.
What is the usual duration for plain ol fentanyl? I am wondering if 3 hours is too short or long. Never had fentanyl myself, although I almost was gifted a patch some years back. Never happened. Was in the NY/NJ street scene on and off from 1980-1991 before I settled into poppy tea in 1993. (family owned and operated a very busy florist and had poppys sent from all over the world)

I find oxycodone on the lighter side myself. No where near as stealthy as morphine. The same amount of morphine worked everyday. With a short oxycodone stint I noticed that 20 mgs turned into 60 mgs very quickly only to have the 20 mgs do almost nothing after addicted.

30-40 minutes for medical purposes. I guess if you take huge doses above the TI (nodding is considered as a side-effect and so above TI) then it might be longer, but 3 hours seems too long. Since so many analogs are produced, some might have a longer duration. The only one referenced to have a much longer duration is alpha methyl fentanyl which has an action of 4 hours. It was first sold as H on the black market in 1981 but it took the DEA a while to work out what it was - they initially said it was 3-methyl fentanyl.

Oxycontin taken on an empty stomach begins working in under 30 minutes if you just suck the pill for 5 minutes - that exposes the time-release matrix (feels slightly rough on the tongue) and then it's a nice mild ride. But OC is far too dependence-forming for it's analgesic activity.

Please use extra caution if you think you have been sold fentanyl. It's just an awful drug that should never have escaped the operating theatre where respiratory support is on hand.

What is the usual duration for plain ol fentanyl? I am wondering if 3 hours is too short or long. Never had fentanyl myself, although I almost was gifted a patch some years back. Never happened. Was in the NY/NJ street scene on and off from 1980-1991 before I settled into poppy tea in 1993. (family owned and operated a very busy florist and had poppys sent from all over the world)

I find oxycodone on the lighter side myself. No where near as stealthy as morphine. The same amount of morphine worked everyday. With a short oxycodone stint I noticed that 20 mgs turned into 60 mgs very quickly only to have the 20 mgs do almost nothing after addicted.
That is because fentanyl was mixed wit heroin in thr baggie when i ordered online from us vendor who claimed its fent free H#4 lol. If u get fent only without and the high wil last u 1 hour before sickness come on. Its CRAP drug, i cant understand how its so popular with youngster in america. Id rather hav 30%pure of heroin over 100% pure of fentanyl anyday! That for sure! Recently i hav got loads of fent strip in at home because u never know fent wil come around startin this xmas? IF fent has taken hold of in uk, i can safely say heroin wil be FINISHED FOR GOOD. im gettim out of game! I just cant understand how much STUPID talbain willin to risk their massive opium business if they stop production and trade? Heroin and crystal meth from afghan wil be finished for good!

Did u try 80mgs of oxycodone or 100mg?

I was in baltimore in 2005, i managed to score afghan heroin#4 over there, it was very very euphoric, i never experienced anything like thst before anywhere, id imagined it must be well over 80%pure? Because the high last me 12hours and that was the best high ever i had in my life lol

I was in baltimore in 2005, i managed to score afghan heroin#4 over there, it was very very euphoric, i never experienced anything like thst before anywhere, id imagined it must be well over 80%pure? Because the high last me 12hours and that was the best high ever i had in my life lol
Well at the time I was using the streets it was known North East Coast USA had great heroin. People from smaller towns would come to NYC, pick up a bunch and sell it for double in their small town a few states over. But from what I am reading the whole game changed. It is starting to happen everywhere, around the world as well as the DN. I have hopes that this is where it turns around again. Not sure. Logic says to be very careful no matter where or when you got some stuff.

Well at the time I was using the streets it was known North East Coast USA had great heroin. People from smaller towns would come to NYC, pick up a bunch and sell it for double in their small town a few states over. But from what I am reading the whole game changed. It is starting to happen everywhere, around the world as well as the DN. I have hopes that this is where it turns around again. Not sure. Logic says to be very careful no matter where or when you got some stuff.
Like it ain't a nasty cobweb since the creation of the minitel and internet, it's a spying thing and a lever against those who utilise it.

I'll fucking cut these motherfuckers' bellies open and string up and hang these bastard sons of bitches with their intestines if they cause fentdope to come to Europe!!!
These taliban rats need to be raped with dildos 24/7 until the fucking dildo comes out of their mouths and then they'll need to be put through a meat grinder!
FUCK!!!

FUCK YOU TALIBAN AND FUCK THE CIA FOR TRAINING AND ENABLING THESE GOBLINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This modern SS-person is a certified legend.

First part is like poetry, respect. Second part is simply the truth + major props for calling Taliban goblins. You Monica are legend!

FUCK ALL OPI RCS AND FENTSHIT. PURE FUCKING HEROIN TO SUPERMARKETS!!!

Same here. For some reason when I take oxy in the evening, I usually wake up in the middle of the night, feeling like someone or someTHING is in the room with me.
You must hav took counterfiet oxy from somebody who mighy hav bought it online? Because alsotapered mentioned he hav found oxy too stimulating and so hav u. Do u not think u took oxy MIGHT not be the real thing? Cos it shouldnt be too stimulating? Also u said u felt something or some1 was in the.room? I KNOW the feeling when i took heroin laced wit fentanyl. I was so PARANOID thinkim somebody was there in room! I never hav experienced anything like that before! So i decided to look up on google and dig little more about it and this is what i found. It say any kind of fentanyl and u44700 often make user felt so paranoid and sometime it will make ur mind go crazy like ur so SURE siembody ve been followin u or something. This is WHY i HATED any kind of fentanyl. ITS BAD DRUG! i hate man make drugs! I PREFER drug plants like poppy and coca! Cos they are the REAL THING! 😁

Same here. For some reason when I take oxy in the evening, I usually wake up in the middle of the night, feeling like someone or someTHING is in the room with me.
By rhe way i CA

I'll fucking cut these motherfuckers' bellies open and string up and hang these bastard sons of bitches with their intestines if they cause fentdope to come to Europe!!!
These taliban rats need to be raped with dildos 24/7 until the fucking dildo comes out of their mouths and then they'll need to be put through a meat grinder!
FUCK!!!

To make matters even worse there is a growing number of new opioids entering the european markets. Synthetic crap for which no test strips exist yet.
Shit if I'll die of an od I'll reincarnate as a warlord, genocide that entire stupid fucking country and replace the population with dope fiends and flood the entire stupid fucking world with 100% pure Heroin (imma put that shit into the water supply) to make the entire world population addicted to it and then we'll see if there is ANY MOTHERFUCKER left who still wants to do funny business with fentanyl or some other synthetic crap!
FUCK YOU TALIBAN AND FUCK THE CIA FOR TRAINING AND ENABLING THESE GOBLINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😂😂😂😂😭 i cant stop laughing at your post! Its so FUCKIM TRUE!!! FUCK TALBAIN! WHY DOES WE ALWAY HAV TO SUFFER THIS BS AGAIN AND AGAIN? I think this wil be 3rd time heroin drought happening, the first 1 was in 2001, and then in 2010 and now. FUCK THIS BS!!! SO SICK OF THIS!

Put an injectable drug on the shelves and people will die. You need an orally active drug as euphoric and with a H-like rush. Dextromoramide (Palfium) was used in The Netherlands for just those reasons. Just make the pills BIG so they cannot be shot.

Palfium was used in the UK for breakthrough pain in cancer. I tried it and for me, at least, it was better than H.

You must hav took counterfiet oxy from somebody who mighy hav bought it online?
Nah it was the real deal packed in blisters. The anxiety seems to be something that is known as a "paradoxical reaction" which occurs very rarely with opioids. William S. Burroughs has also briefly mentioned this in his book "Junky". The first time he took heroin he felt a creeping sense of dread that subsided just as quickly as it came. Maybe opioids open up a demonic portal...just kidding ofc.