• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

ФФФ Thoughts About Life (or Psychedelic insight) MEGATHREAD! ФФФ

I disagree that no one here benefits, with a blanket statement like this you effectively claim to speak for everyone here on BL?

When people continue to reply I keep going. When they don't then I move on. <3

Perhaps you do not value my posts but that does not mean that nobody else on BL does...I'm not trying to cause flame wars or anything, just keep an open discussion, that's not breaking any rules is it?
It may not be breaking the rules, but meaningless posting is just like trolling.

With your "+++++" stuff, allow me to demonstrate how silly you sound:

Starting tomorrow at noon, a kilometer is 700 meters long. I was told that by god. And while we're at it, an hour is going to be 44mins long.

LOL well maybe I'm completely nuts but that didn't stop Phillip K. Dick or L. Ron Hubbard
Didn't stop Jack the Ripper either.

Thankfully my initiatives are all about healing humanity and bringing harmony between differing points of views rather than manipulating and controlling and oppressing people.
There is also the added complication of silicon-based lifeforms and the cold war between silicon and carbon.

And the added complication of deities living outside of the construct of time, and being able to insert souls into new avatars in the past.

"aliens" are other types of carbon-based avatars evolved through different means ("reptilians", or "greys" or whatever)

"ufos" are machines used for physical travel across timelines.
How does any of this heal humanity or bring harmony? It just sounds like nonsense to me.

Girly: a lot of people in the 60's and 70's were deluded into thinking they can save humanity by taking lots of drugs. Doesn't look like they did much.

Look, if you "just want to share", this is EXACTLY what the blog is for. There, you are less likely to meet resistance. But this is a public forum. People are expected to discuss. When you present a point of view that is so far off inside your head so as to be totally irrelevant to anyone, then you might as well just write in your blog.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. - Confucius

Girly; I would suggest practicing meditation, i think you would benefit from it greatly..

Take care.

Didn't stop Jack the Ripper either.

LOL, hardly fair comparing me to a murderer, I'm a peacemonger <3

How does any of this heal humanity or bring harmony? It just sounds like nonsense to me.

Because I am a mediator for helping those who have different perspectives find common ground.

And I'm philanthropist. I have many initiatives I'm working on to make the world a better place. <3

Girly; I would suggest practicing meditation, i think you would benefit from it greatly..

Take care.

Thanks, I appreciate your kind words :)

I do have OCD so sometimes I can read too much into things and make them more complicated than necessary. It is something I'm working on.

FWIW I do meditate daily and it is through following my intuition from meditation that I went on the journey I did.

Look, if you "just want to share", this is EXACTLY what the blog is for. There, you are less likely to meet resistance. But this is a public forum. People are expected to discuss. When you present a point of view that is so far off inside your head so as to be totally irrelevant to anyone, then you might as well just write in your blog.

I never noticed that feature before. I do actually want to hold discussions but the blog seems like a good idea, thanks for bringing that to my attention. <3

Last edited:
Girly: a lot of people in the 60's and 70's were deluded into thinking they can save humanity by taking lots of drugs. Doesn't look like they did much.
i trust you are burning all of your music albums after making that statement? (hicks +1) also i assume you haven't enjoyed a commercial (virtually all of which use a more evolved form of leary's pioneering visual shows to "open the persons' consciousness through excessive sensory stimulation"... sounds useful for an advertisement yeah?)? and you aren't using a personal computer founded by a greedy ass hole or an eccentric ass hole (pc or mac)?

drugs changed our consciousness, particularly during that era. they did a lot

^ I'm with you on that, I thought that blanket statement was pretty ridiculous.

As just one example: I've worked with suicidal teens in the past and there are many who have told me that without their favorite band's music they would have had nothing to keep them going. Many of said bands have been very vocal in their support of psychedelics and were from the 60's and 70's eras. So yes, I know for a fact and from personal experience that drug-inspired music has literally saved lives.

FWIW I do meditate daily and it is through following my intuition from meditation that I went on the journey I did.

I like the LARGE ideas girlygirl. Don't let anyone pursuade you to follow anything other than what you inner being is telling you. :) I like the ideas. I like the sense of humor too that makes them not so serious. But I truly believe at some point the Mind will be abler to turn water into wine by manipulating matter. It's just a belief, a philosophy, and I can make fun of it myself. But I find it interesting. I always follow my heart and inner being and realize logic, reason, and science are only a blip on how a Mind can function in reality. It sort of reminds me of the beginning of that movie "The Elegant Universe" where the teacher was trying to explain physics to a dog. It was way over a dogs head. Much like many answers about consciousness and reality may be for humans. But the philosphy has to get out ahead of the science in order to at least have some ideas to go on. I would never call it science though, but only philosphy.

so what i am saying is that, none of the ideas are unique. however, we've all made the same mistake and come up with great insights that we later learn are not unique, so good job :)

mistake? we shouldnt only try to gain insights that are new, if you filter youre thinking like that youll never really get anywhere

no, i just meant you came up with something new for you, but oopsies, somebody else also thought of it. it happens all the time.

that's why i said both "good job" and "mistake".

there's even a word for this (coming up with something, thinking it's new, but it's not... i forget the word) and it happens more and more often as more information is able to reach more people.