Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dendritic spines grow back, pretty easily and fast too. I don't know why they wouldn't.

Do not talk to me or send me a scary link, I'm in a bad place right now. I'm just saying what I see in the results of a quick search.

how do they grow? tell me there

Okay, so my free testosterone is high as fuck. I don't have hypopituitarism! But it might be messing with my hormonal recovery and regularity of my periods. I think my testosterone production outpaced my estrogen production. I am hormonally intersex. I'm biologically nonbinary and I enjoy this fact, but I also want to be healthy and be able to have a baby in my 30s.

I will be treating my PCOS. It's very good that I don't have cysts, and you don't have to have cysts to be diagnosed with PCOS, just high testosterone.

This is a massive relief. If I treat my PCOS, everything else will catch up and my hormonal production will be normal for me all-around.

Anyone got experience with wellbutrin for anhedonia and motivation?? I have a script for 300 mg ready from my psychatrist but I haven't taken it to the pharamcist..

Anyone got experience with wellbutrin for anhedonia and motivation?? I have a script for 300 mg ready from my psychatrist but I haven't taken it to the pharamcist..
Yes. It helped a bit a month out, but it made me too anxious so I couldn't keep taking it. But it might mess with your dopamine receptors a bit, I really think it's best to leave things alone chemically and not take pharmaceuticals.

Stick to shrooms and weed
weed sadly don't work, i tried up to 95% thc oil vape and it makes me impaired but not high. As for shrooms, i may order some in the next few months just scared it may not work too.

Shrooms i heard releases serotonin whereas weed is more dopamine which won't work since invega blocks dopamine receptors

weed sadly don't work, i tried up to 95% thc oil vape and it makes me impaired but not high. As for shrooms, i may order some in the next few months just scared it may not work too.

Shrooms i heard releases serotonin whereas weed is more dopamine which won't work since invega blocks dopamine receptors
They will work but you gotta wait. On previous recovery from olanzapine i tryed them at every month mark and at first month they were barely hiting at 3,5 month mark they were starting to give me strong mental trips and at 6 months they gave me visuals and strong trippy feelings. So brain does recover

Status
Not open for further replies.