• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Use imgur (imgur.com). Super easy. Create a free account, upload your pics there, it gives you the BB code that you paste into a post here, voila, your pic shows up.

But yeah sorry attachments have been disabled because in just a few months we gained 25% of the entire server space of the entire rest of the history of Bluelight and all that disk space makes server upgrades and maintenance work much harder.
[/QUOTEtgabk t
Thank you! I saw that the upload is different now and usually I can make it work but not this last time. I roll check out the site you recommended. Thank you again! I appreciate it!!!

dP5xYux.jpg

The red and white ones are deffo 300mg pregabalin. Fuck knows the middle. Id guess oxy too. Or morphine

Yeah, pregabalin 300mg and oxy 40mg. Oxy are gone now but I got 50 gabapentins, blister of lyrica and 6mg bupre left.

I see that pregabalin has become quite popular on here. I don't recall it being anything special but with all these posts I might have to try it again. I was on it for a year or so but discontinued it as I didn't think it was doing much & thusly not worth being dependent on. I tried some a few months back & ended up just passing out...
I may have taken to much considering things. I thought I had like 5 bottles full of the purple ones around here somewhere. It figures can't seem to find em now that I want to. :rolleyes: Found a couple 150's but that's about it.

Just curious to you or other posters why the Lyrica? Is it just a case of that's what's available on the clear web without having to go dark? (Not trying to source! I'm just curious. I'll edit or delete if this is not appropriate?)
Sort of a get what you can kinda thing? Or is pregabalin that people are seeking out over other substances? As I may have erroneously assumed that if people were sourcing off the web that where generally getting there DOC. On the dark web at least. On the clear web I assume people order the best of what is available. Essentially the whole grey vs black market thing. I figure if people are going to a black market they go for there DOC as opposed to the clear web where I assumed it's a matter of what's available without being to risky. I could be very wrong. :?

Thanks to anyone that has any input. :) Though considering how curious I am on the subject I may be better off making a thread. That is if the topic is even allowed as knowing people someone might go to far. :unsure:

imo Imgur is better if you don't use your own account and just do an anonymous upload - just because sometimes you can trace people that way, plus others also often have to click the annoying cookies thing when you upload on your own account.

As for the thread topic I hope I got it right this time! I think I did the imgur thing correctly? 🤞

I guess we'll see. My post is supposed to be 5 images of "Purple Punch". A very unique batch of cannabis I had a lil while back that I hadn't posted since the attachment change. If it came out correctly the first image is a friend holding a bud. Followed by a close up, some buds chilling in a bud circle & 2 pics of a pile of them. As you can probably tell from the hair in the pile we have cats. Hair happens. ;) This particular batch was unique! I've had a lot of strains over the years but this was a first. Smelled nothing like cannabis. Not even remotely. More like a sweet "grape?" type smell / taste. It was decent potency wise but it just smelled so different. Looks wise it definitely hit the purple part of "Purple Punch".

I have taken pregabalin a few times. The first time was, to this day, one of the most pleasurable and euphoric drug experiences of my life, just 300mg, too. It was like a combination of gabapentin, GHB and alcohol... ie, sedating, trippy, a flood of strong euphoria, and an almost MDMA-like touch sensitivity and desire to talk and share emotions. Truly fantastic. I did it a few more times in close succession and it was all very nice. I haven't had it since but it's a gabapentinoid... some people don't seem to react to them very strongly. For me, 1200mg of gabapentin, properly staggered, is very nice (it's no Lyrica though, but more functional). Lyrica reminds me of phenibut, but cleaner on the body, more intoxicating, and more euphoric but less functional. And a different style of euphoria.

I would take Lyrica over most other drugs.

Damn.

Yeah remember when i PM'ed you asking about empathogenics? So pregabalin is up there?

I honestly find when i take kratom i am more empathetic too.

I have taken pregabalin a few times. The first time was, to this day, one of the most pleasurable and euphoric drug experiences of my life, just 300mg, too. It was like a combination of gabapentin, GHB and alcohol... ie, sedating, trippy, a flood of strong euphoria, and an almost MDMA-like touch sensitivity and desire to talk and share emotions. Truly fantastic. I did it a few more times in close succession and it was all very nice. I haven't had it since but it's a gabapentinoid... some people don't seem to react to them very strongly. For me, 1200mg of gabapentin, properly staggered, is very nice (it's no Lyrica though, but more functional). Lyrica reminds me of phenibut, but cleaner on the body, more intoxicating, and more euphoric but less functional. And a different style of euphoria.

I would take Lyrica over most other drugs.

Yeah it's a lot like phenibut only not shitty.

I thought you liked phenibut?

4 new additions: 4-AcO-DMT (a different batch, can't have too much of that although I have 3 vials now), 5-MeO-MiPT that is crystal rocks, which is really unusual but my friend says it's great (and my other batch is from some Chinese source and I have suspected its purity), and finally I have some 5-MeO-DiPT again, been a long time (it's somewhat purple which is interesting, quite pretty. Smells like I remember though). I also picked up 5x 25e-NBOH blotters, because why not... never tried one of the class and this seems like a solid one to try a couple times and check it off the list.

UwdYoBD.jpg

I thought you liked phenibut?

4 new additions: 4-AcO-DMT (a different batch, can't have too much of that although I have 3 vials now), 5-MeO-MiPT that is crystal rocks, which is really unusual but my friend says it's great (and my other batch is from some Chinese source and I have suspected its purity), and finally I have some 5-MeO-DiPT again, been a long time (it's somewhat purple which is interesting, quite pretty. Smells like I remember though). I also picked up 5x 25e-NBOH blotters, because why not... never tried one of the class and this seems like a solid one to try a couple times and check it off the list.

UwdYoBD.jpg

Phenibut was cool like the first time I tried it. Felt a lot like a dirtier pregabalin buzz that went great with alcohol. It really upsets my stomach though and makes me groggy the morning after along with an intense loss of coordination. Pregabalin blows it out of the water, I get basically all the good effects with none of the bad.

Yeah it's true that it's pretty rough. I do like pregabalin bettter except phenibut has a certain non-drugness to it when dosed exactly right that makes it the most background/functional of its class for me which I love.

I'm obsessed with collecting psychedelics, I just looked in my 3 boxes (blotter jar, closet box, freezer box) and it's getting really stupid.