• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 grams of Gaba, speed, 4 mg lorazepam, and quite a few joints, feeling good..

Really? pharmacies can decline giving you your methadone? That's ridiculous.. And actually against the law here.. And what's that about them being able to say you need to reduce your dose? How does that work? Can they force this on you?

There aren't that many pharmacies that carry methadone here in Belgium. Which means finding a pharmacy that carries it can be a bit of a hassle. But the ones that do, are obligated to fill your script at whatever dose it says. When I first started taking methadone I had to call around to a bunch of pharmacies before I found one where I could fill it, but it wasn't a big deal and eventually I was able to (and have been able to ever since) fill it quickly with no bullshit.

I'm really good man, I've been clean for 8 months now (woot), not counting the MMT I'm on, and I feel srsly great compared to before! The opioid habit I used to have to deal with really made my life extremely miserable, but that part of my life is thankfully over now. =D How's it going with getting used to the methadone > sub switch? How long were you on methadone in total? And what is your new daily scripted dose of suboxone?

OT: 80mg methadone zzz. :)

Sorry lil late response was at work! I?m home now for a week and half then back to the Arctic to work! So yes first off the law I guess was changed over a year ago. Pharmacies can turn you away even if they have it and also they can force you to go down if they go by the cdc guidelines and imhearing it?s not just in Alaska either maybe in other states I?ve heard of crazy shut in Oregon and Washington but not sure just what I have read online. It shocked me that I was only on 50 mg methadone a day and Walgreens said I needed to taper to 30 a day or they won?t fill it. Which to me is bullshit I work out of town all year round but if I was in town I could go to methadone clinic and get as much as I wanted. Kinda fucked for pain patients! So I said fuck you and switched to subutex I guess the pharmacy called my doc and tried getting him to prescribe suboxone which gives me headaches bad! He said he wrote a letter to them I hope he also put in that I was forced to take a med that doesn?t help my pain as much due to their new rules! But other then that my switch sucked bad I wasn?t buying methadone on the side as many know on here I was talking about switching for a while but I know it would suck and I knew I was getting out of control I love methadone and how it made my pain go away but I keep taking more and more and started on other things too like oxycodone. I can get anything prescribed I want sue to my back being fucked up ut it?s just a battle as you already know you feel bad cuz you enjoy meds to much so you beat yourself up over it. When I reality it helps your pain but it does get out of hand. So I started taking thc edibles love that shit makes me smile lol also my insurance won?t cover lyrica for me and I enjoy it at night so I just got a bunch of samples from my doc to try out again I took it with my switch definitely made it a lot easier! I?m prescribed 3 8mg a day but I got myself down to 8-12mg a day in hopes to save the rest for when I need it or just to have a stash of it on hand!

But I?m doing great now my doc is proud of me and happy just seen him yesterday so that?s a plus and my home life is good too just my bad back pain comes and goes. Lyrica helps almost more then the subs! And the thc to me is why god made it in the first place to help the human body it has so many benefits to count! Anyways glad things are good for you and good job staying clean I?m there with ya on that while I take subs! Im thinking about getting off the subs and just try thc and cbd oil eventually! How?s the weather there?

Joe Bean

PILL TO CHILL congrats on being off the needle for that long. It feels good to not stress about diseases, infections, and fresh/irritated entry wounds in your arms i bet. I myself quit the needle about 4 years ago or so, while i still use opioids both medically and recreationally at times, there is no needle involved nor could there be since if have apap scripts.

us pharmacies can only deny medicine to pain patients. Heroin addicts get their methadone even if they piss dirty for weed, benzos and heroin at the more lenient clinics. Even in some of the most conservative states you can still smoke weed even thought its illegal. This methadone only comes at a clinic for illicit drug users...which will refuse to treat you if you say you are a pain patient and can't piss out an illicit drug for a drug test. Pain patients if they have weed in thier piss at their pain doctors office, will immediately be cut off of their medication.

To switch to a methadone clinic treatment, you would have to go out and use a drug illegall (even if you never have), then you could show up at the methadone clinic and recieve the methadone the pharmacy should have given you

land of the free!

Joe Bean: Is your methadone prescribed to you for pain? i believe it is.

He Joe,

i see you are methadone for pain

what i wanted to add to your post, is that that 70,000 statistic from the CDC is fabricated data. They are real data points used under a greatly flawed classificatino system:

example: someone dies of an alcohol overdose with trace amounts of opioid in their system from using 3 days ago. This is classified into that 70,000 number.

Here's another lie they are making: They have a number for "prescription related overdoses" all heroin overdoses get counted into this metric, since heroin has morphine in it and morphine, is a prescription opioid. So them doing this makes it look more like legit scripts are the problem and not the fent they can't stop from flowing into the country by the kilo per day

ln this topic FOX NEWS of all places reported a story calling out the CDC for their fabricated fake stats

OT: hydocodone I'm enjoying that the pharmacy could just refuse to fill even if its perfectly valid

and edibles (that would get me kicked out of pain treatment if they showed up on a drug test)

and lorazepam (same comment as above)

land of the free.

Yes it was prescribed it has to be for pain only in the US. Yes land of the fucking free and the government is a bunch of bullies don?t get me started but I love Fox News for that reason right there they speak a lot of truth and not fake news like cnn! But yes you are so correct except my doc doesn?t like weed but he puts up with it due to it being legal so to speak in Alaska the feds can still get ya but for weed you got to be big finer for that shit or have guns and illegal drugs. Yes the number for overdoses is bs but nothing we can do except vote but really is it going to change how democrats think and want to run this country. Naw it won?t better be prepared for the worst why I switched! Also I find it crazy they are shoving subs down everyone?s addicted throats like it?s fucking candy I even got a refill on my new sub script you can?t get refills on any other narcotic you must see a doc first or have a paper script written out to give to the pharmacy I found that very strange that I had one refill on my subutex! Hope all is well with you and take care!

Last frontier is the saying in Alaska lol

I think its getting more strict all over the USA, but I do remember that Bill Walker (former governer of AK) signed some piece of legislation to combat the "opioid epidemic" during his administration, so its probably gotten worse on the state level too. It had to do with limiting opioid RXs iirc.

OT: 20 mgs of oxycodone & some nice high-grade weed. I feel pretty good.

^ one state needs to just legalize all opioids like was done with weed and let every junkie go live there that wants. opioid epidemic problem solved.

10g WMD Kratom

ive been sober for like a week due to brokeness and lack of knowin people, so the past few days, ive gone hard on the kratom

honestly not sure if it made me want real drugs less or more, but im about to order some poppy pods soon if i can find a good source, i was on seeds for a while and my old pod source doesnt exist anymore.

Soon after I woke up I had:
Cup of coffee laced with about half a gram of street amphetamine, with my morning cigarette
20mg Dexedrine
1mg Flunitrazepam (Rohypnol)
2mg Clonazepam (Rivotril/Klonopin)

After lunch I Had:
54mg Methylphenidate (Concerta)
1mg Flunitrazepam
200mg Morphine IV (MS-Contin
80mg OxyContin IV
80mg OxyContin Smoked (Don?t know why I keep wasting it like this)

Had a little nap :)P) some time after this and woke up for dinner and since then I have had:
54mg Methylphenidate
20mg Dexedrine IV
2 beers
2-3mg Flunitrazepam
2mg Alprazolam
200mg Morphine IV
160mg OxyContin IV
100mg MDMA IV

Just had someone bring me a couple of grams of some really good looking weed but haven?t gotten around to that yet. I guess I?ll be falling asleep smoking some of that stuff. Looks like I?m going to get a really good nights sleep finally. (No kid or girlfriend around tonight and nothing I really have to do until tomorrow afternoon) ?

45mg methadone
2mg lorazepam sublingual
1mg clonazepam sublingual
20mg amphetamine salts
24oz 8% abv "screwdriver"

Bout to have a coffee and watch TV. Patriots vs. Steelers @ 4:30 EST

120 mg Methadone
My daily dose have decreased 20 mg in splits of 5 mg pr week during the last month - I did not feel any "withdrawal symptoms" (if one can use that strong a concept at such high dosages), Somedays I take more than I am supposed to usually 160 mg, above that point the only effect of taken more is that I get tired.
During the last couple of months I have developed a bad habit of increasing my dose several days each week resulting in 1 or 2 days with no methadone at all pr week. As a consequence, I have asked my doctor to change my pick up schedule so instead of picking methadone up each Monday I now have to pick it up Monday (where I get dosage for Monday and Tuesday), Wednessday (where I get for Wednessday and Thursday) and Friday (where I then get for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, obviously). I can go 2 days without dosing and not feeling any physical withdrawal symptoms, but psychologically a day without methadone is a nightmare for me. I have no energy, feel no joy at all and often end up eating so Much benzo and quetiapine that I sleep the entire day.
160 mg OxyContin
400 mg Tramadol
2 mg Clonazepam
Instead of 6 mg daily I get prescribed 2 mg. Every second week my dose have been decreased with 0,5 mg. Even though I have taken benzodiazepines daily since 2008 (including 1 year with a massive abuse of Etizolam) I haven't felt any withdrawal at all. Notice that I also used to take Diazepam and Bromazepam as well (I still pick up the prescriptions, but only rarely taking them. I actually find it strange that I have been able to decrease my dose this drastically without any withdrawal.
Back when Etizolam was legal in DK and the UK I bought 1000x1 mg Etizolam tablets about every 2?/3rd month. Etizolam influence me like no other benzodiazepine. The effect is more like a combination of benzo and opiates. I feel a very pronounced euphoria combined with a wish to talk all the time, however, I cannot remember what the fuck I have been doing most of that year. I went into the classic benzo trap thinking that no one could see that I was high and I was feeling fine, while in fact I was acting very strange and in a way that totally changed my behavior. As such, I lost a lot of friends..or a lot..most of my friends besides a few very close friends that helped my through this year and the following year where I started injecting pharmaceutical-grade fentanyl/morphine/oxycodone, pharmaceutical-grade ketamine and pharmaceutical-grade barbiturates combined with cocaine. I found a way that allowed me to change the order of a hospital in a nearby city and the credentials to open the storage room where the medicine was delivered. "Lucky" for me, I was arrested after 6 months or something of doing this a picking up two sports bags filled with pharmaceutical narcotics. I say that it was lucky because I would have overdosed sooner or later and killed myself.
600 mg Pregabalin
1800 mg Gabapentin
About 1 gram of cocaine (nasally)

A lot of off topic info, I guess I can blame it on the cocaine :)

I haven't been online at Bluelight for a couple of months. Reading and writing here can sometimes function as a "dry fix" (t?r fix in Danish, I don't know if the term exist in English vocabulary) - basicly talking about shooting up etc. can make one...starting to feel a placebo feeling about the drugs being spoken about. And as I have attempted to stay entirely away from IV opiates and cocaine, I have removed myself from known "triggers".

I hope everyone is okay and enjoying December. Now I am going to read back in this thread to see how everyone have been doing :)

20 mgs oxycodone, 10 mgs zolpidem & a few dank buds

It's a combo that's making me feel quite nice :)

Zolpidem is the best! I am on 20mg right now, snorted, insufflated, about 20 mins ago. Smoked a tiny joint in an emptied out cigarette because it's cold outside and I'm lazy. :D Also on the tail end of 200mg Armodafinil and some strong coffee... wasn't planning to do any drugs today but need to sleep tonight after a few days of sleep deprivation again... December is almost over, thank fuck for that, if all goes well will be a lot less busy for a while. Anyway... drugs! =D My school style doobie wasn't as strong as I hoped. I could probably make it to the local shops and back but in all honestly I'm probably just gonna do the same thing again. Debating whether to take another zolpidem, almost definitely will but only to smother this lingering armoda- stimulation... gotta remember, haha, zolpidem is a sly disinhibitor, not nearly as sly as xanax which is the devil to me right now but gotta keep on your toes still. No staying up taking more drugs and forgetting the whole reason for taking them in the first place. ;)

I must say Bluelight is looking quite beautiful today and is shimmering with textured colours.

I agree, re: zolpidem. IMO it is one of the most underrated drugs...it's one of the only GABAergics that doesn't make me feel depressed/dysphoric, and I love the feeling that comes over me as the drug begins to take effect...a feeling of contentment & calm combined with a "warm" feeling, almost quasi-opioid like in nature. I've never experienced some of the adverse effects that some patients experience either, like sleepwalking or blacking out etc.

I agree, re: zolpidem. IMO it is one of the most underrated drugs...it's one of the only GABAergics that doesn't make me feel depressed/dysphoric, and I love the feeling that comes over me as the drug begins to take effect...a feeling of contentment & calm combined with a "warm" feeling, almost quasi-opioid like in nature. I've never experienced some of the adverse effects that some patients experience either, like sleepwalking or blacking out etc.

^I agree, I've only had Zolpidem a handful of times but I loved it! The first time I tried it, I had the experience of inanimate objects feeling alive, and I lay in bed, hugging my sheets and pillow as if they were my dearest friends, and I felt like they were hugging me back! I proceeded to speak to them, and although I didn't "hear" them talk back, there was a sensation of them communicating back to me. Every other time I've tried it it's just been a slightly "stoned", warm, fuzzy version of a benzo effect. I want to try some properly prepared A. Muscaria, I hear the effect is very similar, I've tried it in the past but got incredibly nauseous and fell asleep both times, which I later found out was most likely because they were not dry enough. Also have heard wild things about zopopolov.

@OT: My poppy seeds arrived today! Tried a new brand, and I have to say I've found a new favorite! This was strong and well balanced, very euphoric and a little stimulating! I tend to prefer "weaker" brands, as the ones that tend to be praised as being the most potent seem to have such awful side effects and not a lot of euphoria. there's one brand in particular that was dangerously potent, but even if I dosed low enough to experience a mild high instead of a 12 hour nodfest, it still was accompanied by this incredibly toxic feeling, like I had been poisoned. I would guess that it could be attributed to it being a brand that is truly raw, and therefore there were high concentrations of thebaine (it could have also been a strain or species of papaver that had considerably more thebaine and codeine than morphine). I remember a similar thing happened to me once when I ate some raw opium that I grew from seed myself, I got a little impatient and ate a glob, and got very sick to my stomach. This did lead me to discovering a useful trick with PST though: Brew with warm water! cold water tends to harden some of the latex, preventing it from getting extracted, and if using very warm water, (which I do) those side effects get vastly reduced, presumably due to codeine and thebaine being destroyed (making it feel much more like refined opium).

Feelsgoodman. Really wish I had a blunt or a spliff though. Love opiates but there's really nothing like the weed/opium combo, especially when it's mixed with tobacco.

If you're smoking a backwood and reading this, take a hit for ya boy

^I agree, I've only had Zolpidem a handful of times but I loved it! The first time I tried it, I had the experience of inanimate objects feeling alive, and I lay in bed, hugging my sheets and pillow as if they were my dearest friends, and I felt like they were hugging me back! I proceeded to speak to them, and although I didn't "hear" them talk back, there was a sensation of them communicating back to me. Every other time I've tried it it's just been a slightly "stoned", warm, fuzzy version of a benzo effect. I want to try some properly prepared A. Muscaria, I hear the effect is very similar, I've tried it in the past but got incredibly nauseous and fell asleep both times, which I later found out was most likely because they were not dry enough. Also have heard wild things about zopopolov.

@OT: My poppy seeds arrived today! Tried a new brand, and I have to say I've found a new favorite! This was strong and well balanced, very euphoric and a little stimulating! I tend to prefer "weaker" brands, as the ones that tend to be praised as being the most potent seem to have such awful side effects and not a lot of euphoria. there's one brand in particular that was dangerously potent, but even if I dosed low enough to experience a mild high instead of a 12 hour nodfest, it still was accompanied by this incredibly toxic feeling, like I had been poisoned. I would guess that it could be attributed to it being a brand that is truly raw, and therefore there were high concentrations of thebaine (it could have also been a strain or species of papaver that had considerably more thebaine and codeine than morphine). I remember a similar thing happened to me once when I ate some raw opium that I grew from seed myself, I got a little impatient and ate a glob, and got very sick to my stomach. This did lead me to discovering a useful trick with PST though: Brew with warm water! cold water tends to harden some of the latex, preventing it from getting extracted, and if using very warm water, (which I do) those side effects get vastly reduced, presumably due to codeine and thebaine being destroyed (making it feel much more like refined opium).

Feelsgoodman. Really wish I had a blunt or a spliff though. Love opiates but there's really nothing like the weed/opium combo, especially when it's mixed with tobacco.

If you're smoking a backwood and reading this, take a hit for ya boy

I wanted to put my input on Zolpidem which I love a lot same with my lyrica I find it hard not to take and I just started it recently. I take zolpidem for sleep but if I take it during my shift at work so I?d say 4-5 hours before I got off my 12-13 hour shift at work that I would become more energized and talkative to anything and everyone I?d be talking to myself having a great time. But I like it cause it?s a nice high to me and enjoyable then after staying up like another hour or two after I get off work I crash hard and sleep great waking up refreshed! Just wanted to say I love it also lol! Today I?m currently in about 8 mg subutex with about 200 mg lyrica going to add more but if I go above 400 I feel like a headache is coming on that never does and I get tired and sleepy. Plus I?m taking small hits of some thc all out of edibles until tomorrow I?ll wakw up and go to town with just having subutex before hand. Hope everyone is ready for the weekend and holiday ! Cheers and stay high and safe!!

Joe Bean

High as fucking shit

Chose to give up the obsession for the evening and took some alprazolam to get some sleep and enjoy the buzz before I do

It feels like I’ve only had it like once in the last few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.