• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked some quality meth today (probably around 20mg), felt pretty good but also had some anxiety later on.
Also about 2mg of diazepam, 0.3mg of alprazolam and the usual kratom.

About to smoke a small spliff and eat some venison steaks, I rarely get the opportunity to eat wild meat, can't let it go to waste :p

I'm probably going to take a long break from meth soon cause I think I've been using it too frequently lately.
The thing is, I've been feeling kind of anxious and the meth "comedown" makes it worse, so I usually end up taking benzos which I don't like.
Even though I use low doses I'm too scare of becoming dependent on them, I've been through mild (or very mild) benzo WD a few years ago and it made me miserable. I didn't even take them everyday but diazepam has an absurd half-life, which is a double edged sword... I prefer alprazolam now.

Slightly high but its enough cus im making my script last me good and proper this time no bulshit im on a strict reigime! On Christmas and maybe the night before I am allowed to indulge further might even write a trip report ;)

Merrymerrymerry merry merry xmmassssss

High as fuck yo

Brewed a few cups of poppy seeds, then redosed about 6-7 hours later, with a slightly smaller dose, but since I was still pretty high from the first dose, the second one hit me so hard I’m actually nodding, which is something I havent experienced in two or three years! Smoking cigarettes would be dangerous if I didnt have to go outside in the freezing cold to smoke them, the cold keeps me from nodding. Merry christmas to me! If only I had some christmas tree lol, I get as high as Ive been in years and i still wish i could be higher... oh, addiction, you crazy thing.

Now for a few hours of Fallout. Hopefully I dont fuck up my game by nodding out and letting mistakes save over my file lol

Speed base 0,5 snorted and orally
caffeine
Cocaine snorted 0.2 and freebased 0,3
1000mg quietapine
100mg tercian
50mg valium
3G yellow strong hash

thats it for today Iv been functioning but now I can't sleep goddamnit

^ LOL, is that because you're high or because of a medical condition? If it's the latter, I have some variation of that too and in that sense I am high 24/7. ;)

Besides that, trying out some 2F-DCK tonight... and vaped nicotine from silica wicking material. Getting really into all this vaping shit recently it seems.

Started the day with lines of coke and coffee + strong hash
got stuff done then:
Popped 50mg cyamemazine and 20mg diazepam and snorted some speed. 0.4g

wandering around for some fix of any sort to finish the day so I took:
1 line brown sugar heroin
300mg quetiapine
35mg pure opium + paracetamol

not done yet so I did some mdma, snorted two lines great feeling calm and stable.
went home popped another 300mg quetiapine and 20mg valium
smoked weed

was cool but I'm craving opiates now :/

cheers bluelight !

Just coming down from the codeine and weed still enjoying it though I was just vaguely thinking about the first time I took a recreational dose, nearly 6 years ago to this day, god until then I didnt know it was possible to feel that good and part of me wishes I still didn't know

Completely sober but i got my medication right next to me.. I just wanna be as sober as possible before I dose

Huge dab. Half milligram of Xanax. And buzzing so pleasantly already from a drug I am taking (no info given intentionally for this one).

A+

Last edited:
buzzing on a few shots of johnny walker with 3mgs xanax a bit of fentanyl bucali and a joint feeling very relaxed

Tripping on three mgs of DOC. Very nice. Might dose a tad more to kick it up a notch.

45mg methadone
2.5mg Clonazepam
Amp energy drink
24oz 8% screwdriver drink

No more alcohol but might take another .5mg Clonazepam. Gotta take it easy with the intake today. Going over to the family's house for Xmas Eve tonight. Need to keep up appearances. Thankfully got my haircut yesterday.

Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope y?all are safe and high on y?alls doc today

Just some thc edibles and subutex today :)

SOBER! Gad dammit. Fuck tennessee. Ima dip the feck out of here the second i can afford to do so.
Got some stuff coming in the mail, hopefully it doesnt take too much longer.

I have been n extremely I'll threw up multiple times and had to miss Christmas luckily I was to sick to touch my codeine supply so waiting for that to finish filtering

Status
Not open for further replies.