• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a gram of Tina today, going to use it tonight into tomorrow. Second straight night without sleep.

Have been using Amphetamine for like two days, taking last dose in a min as I have to out in like 10 hours, will sleep tonight (or tomorrow depending on your time zone). It's been pretty good, although I wouldn't encourage it haha. I appreciate harm reduction and encourage/teach it, but - I am a hypocrite.

Same as earlier, added amphetamine sulfate, so I'm on some type of ghetto speedball

Smoked a bowl of blue dream at 4:30AM this morning
Two cups of coffee between 5AM-6Am
Smoked a 2nd bowl on my way to the bus stop
7:10Am -125mg methadone
8AM smoking a 3rd bowl

300mg Pregabalin, 1.5mg Alprazolam, 7.5mg Diazepam, 12mg Hydromorphone(IN), 25mg Promethazine, couple small lines of amphs just to delay the nodding... right now it feels quite good.

this afternoon i took robo-tussin and vistaril (45mg & 50mg) plus the last of my kratom and marijuana (12 caps, 2 hits)

drinking coffee & brewing lingzhi, a medicinal mushroom.

I'm pretty high right now.
Had about 25-30mg of d-meth (half snorted/half vaporized)
0.25mg of Etizolam (maybe a bit more)
2.7g of kratom

125mg methadone
600Mg Gabapentin
Smoked 0.3 G bowl of sour d.
and in a few min I'm going to go spark a bowl of Haze Berry

600mg Pregabalin, 10mg Hydromorphone(IN), 40mg MDMA(IN), 2mg Clonazepam, CBD paste, two medium lines of amphs

1.5g phenibut, 2mg etiz, and half a bar over the course of the workday. Just took 50/50 6g Green Bali/Green Maeng Da kratom.

Social anxiety makes work so much harder, but at least I have some chemical aid. Need to take a few days off of the anxiolytics though...

- 2 mgs of recreational bupe
- a few bowls of dank weed

Feels good to be off work! Gotta catch up on my r&r.

This morning I've smoked a bowl if haze berry when I woke up about 5:45AM and walked over to Starbucks for coffee after leaving the friends place I stayed at last night
Two cups of coffee at 6:45
7:40AM- 125mg methadone
Smoked a 2nd bowl of a mix of haze berry&OG kush right after leaving the clinic

1 cap magnesium
1 liter grapefruit juice
125mg diphenhydramine
100mg methadone
200 mg caffeine
Feeling soso

Hey look who it is

OT: fuck all besides my taper dose of etiz. I need some fucking dope. Or speed. Or both preferably.

can't you just stop taking etizolam, or are you hardcore physically dependent from long term daily dosing?

I've always been responsible with benzos and it feels good to quit them, I don't know. My brain's fucking weird

6mg suboxone sublingual
1.5mg alprazolam
4mg klonopin (the e65 print ones. I personally find them the most euphoric)
.5g king louis og 710kingpen cartridge
3.5g blueberry x northern lights #5

All while the love of my life who only smokes weed/dabs is asleep next to me while im still riding the high of getting a new full-time job.

Tonight is pretty rad, yo

Status
Not open for further replies.