• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like some weed to smooth over a tequila and whiskey hangover.....now, trying to figure out how to pivot to the grad school work I've got to get done. Would kill for some Adderall right now 0.0

Nothing like some weed to smooth over a tequila and whiskey hangover.....now, trying to figure out how to pivot to the grad school work I've got to get done. Would kill for some Adderall right now 0.0

Kratom works wonder for hangovers. As good as adderall even imo. Its also awesome for studying too without the bad adderall sides and comedown...although for studying adderall is better

ooh, tequila AND whiskey? well there's ur problem, tequila is a lone wolf. doesn't get along with anyone but beer.

I've been drinking a bit tonight. moved to chattanooga and havent found the plugs yet. as soon asi get some money im hitting the darkweb lol

Damn, just after my last post in this thread when I was planning to just have a quiet night and do a little more of my ketamine before (hopefully) flushing the rest the next morning, I ended up going on an unholy 2 day bender with a gram of mephedrone, some MDMA, 30mg 4-HO-MET, ketamine, more xanax, alcohol, weed and finally about 170mg of meth from the 1/4g bag I got intending to use it once and throw away but for some reason hung onto... that final dose I did in 2 lines with no sleep on Monday morning so, fun start to a very hellish week... honestly I barely even felt it I was so burnt out already. Probably the worst comedown I've ever experienced, literally feeling suicidal for at least a week... forgot I even did half the stuff I did until a couple oh fuck moments later on and checking out my stash... I should just never ever do xanax, I just can't trust myself on them not to make really dumb decisions... But I didn't want to drink, and thought it would be a nice, subtle compliment to cocaine... slight miscalculation there obviously. 8(

Anyway, today, 225mg Armodafinil, 70-100mg Tianeptine (I have some caps and feel they might be underdosed somewhat), 2mg Pyrazolam, 30mg PPAP HCl, and some vaped nicotine. Pretty wiped out today also hence the high dose of Armoda but feel about a 1000x better than 2 weeks ago.

Hope life is good for all of you, peace.

Methadone is my favorite for those reasons but they are cracking down I?m sure it?s not just Alaska where I?m at. You know the whole opioid epidemic in the USA but yet they say around 70,000 die from overdose but suicide is around 45,000 a year. I say if people are in pain let the doctor prescribe what he wants and be responsible for your actions if you take to much that?s your fault not the docs. Now pharmacies can say no to fill it and they can say you need to reduce your dose. So ya methadone is my first but like I told my pharmacist and doctor it?s not fair for me to have pain and have to switch to subutex because it?s easier to get and doesn?t help with my pain. Oh well right fuck the poor and let?s fix the opiate problem by stopping pain meds instead of the shit coming from Mexico and China! Grrrr anyways

Long time since I chatted with ya Pill2chill how?s overseas maybe I need to come visit lol

So far I?ve taken 4mg sublingual and snorted 2 mg I?m good to go for work. Might take some ambien it really feels like lyrica to me it?s it related as far as working on the gaba ?

Joe Bean

Really? pharmacies can decline giving you your methadone? That's ridiculous.. And actually against the law here.. And what's that about them being able to say you need to reduce your dose? How does that work? Can they force this on you?

There aren't that many pharmacies that carry methadone here in Belgium. Which means finding a pharmacy that carries it can be a bit of a hassle. But the ones that do, are obligated to fill your script at whatever dose it says. When I first started taking methadone I had to call around to a bunch of pharmacies before I found one where I could fill it, but it wasn't a big deal and eventually I was able to (and have been able to ever since) fill it quickly with no bullshit.

I'm really good man, I've been clean for 8 months now (woot), not counting the MMT I'm on, and I feel srsly great compared to before! The opioid habit I used to have to deal with really made my life extremely miserable, but that part of my life is thankfully over now. =D How's it going with getting used to the methadone > sub switch? How long were you on methadone in total? And what is your new daily scripted dose of suboxone?

OT: 80mg methadone zzz. :)

smoked a few bowls and drank a mikes harder, and a 4 loko sour apple. i don't know what it is but these 4 loko's have been tasting really nasty lately, maybe its just my body telling me not to drink them

I'm on like 500mg dihydrocodeine, 200mg codeine, 1mg clonazepam, 0.5mg alprazolam.

Feels goooooood.

Morning Bluelighters! :D

Had another night of very minimal sleep so to facilitate some productive work this morning (hopefully) am trying out 30mg of my home-brew "Adderall" - by which I mean, 15mg pharmaceutical dexamphetamine + ~20mg racemic "street" amphetamine of ~75% purity. So I should have a roughly 75:25 dextro:levo mix, although I am unsure exactly how important that ratio is, my gut feeling says maybe not very, especially the -levo component anyway.

^ Have fun and be safe my friend. I always enjoy reading your latest musings in the philosophy section :).

-200mg IV meth, feeling good, but still on the search for that fire. 200mg should have me off the walls, not on my bed.

Got a .2 of ice for buying a dude a soda, good shit.... been babying it, but I'm spun

=D

Was the dude a good friend? Or just some dude?

Either way, what goes around goes around goes around goes all the way back around. - Some douchey 90's pop artist

Last edited:
Talked to him a bit, turned out I know his wife, dad, sister, and aunt. And apparently his dad uses too lol... some of the best hookups I've ever gotten have been total chance.

Really? pharmacies can decline giving you your methadone? That's ridiculous.. And actually against the law here.. And what's that about them being able to say you need to reduce your dose? How does that work? Can they force this on you?

There aren't that many pharmacies that carry methadone here in Belgium. Which means finding a pharmacy that carries it can be a bit of a hassle. But the ones that do, are obligated to fill your script at whatever dose it says. When I first started taking methadone I had to call around to a bunch of pharmacies before I found one where I could fill it, but it wasn't a big deal and eventually I was able to (and have been able to ever since) fill it quickly with no bullshit.

I'm really good man, I've been clean for 8 months now (woot), not counting the MMT I'm on, and I feel srsly great compared to before! The opioid habit I used to have to deal with really made my life extremely miserable, but that part of my life is thankfully over now. =D How's it going with getting used to the methadone > sub switch? How long were you on methadone in total? And what is your new daily scripted dose of suboxone?

OT: 80mg methadone zzz. :)

PILL TO CHILL congrats on being off the needle for that long. It feels good to not stress about diseases, infections, and fresh/irritated entry wounds in your arms i bet. I myself quit the needle about 4 years ago or so, while i still use opioids both medically and recreationally at times, there is no needle involved nor could there be since if have apap scripts.

us pharmacies can only deny medicine to pain patients. Heroin addicts get their methadone even if they piss dirty for weed, benzos and heroin at the more lenient clinics. Even in some of the most conservative states you can still smoke weed even thought its illegal. This methadone only comes at a clinic for illicit drug users...which will refuse to treat you if you say you are a pain patient and can't piss out an illicit drug for a drug test. Pain patients if they have weed in thier piss at their pain doctors office, will immediately be cut off of their medication.

To switch to a methadone clinic treatment, you would have to go out and use a drug illegall (even if you never have), then you could show up at the methadone clinic and recieve the methadone the pharmacy should have given you

land of the free!

Joe Bean: Is your methadone prescribed to you for pain? i believe it is.

Methadone is my favorite for those reasons but they are cracking down I?m sure it?s not just Alaska where I?m at. You know the whole opioid epidemic in the USA but yet they say around 70,000 die from overdose but suicide is around 45,000 a year. I say if people are in pain let the doctor prescribe what he wants and be responsible for your actions if you take to much that?s your fault not the docs. Now pharmacies can say no to fill it and they can say you need to reduce your dose. So ya methadone is my first but like I told my pharmacist and doctor it?s not fair for me to have pain and have to switch to subutex because it?s easier to get and doesn?t help with my pain. Oh well right fuck the poor and let?s fix the opiate problem by stopping pain meds instead of the shit coming from Mexico and China! Grrrr anyways

Long time since I chatted with ya Pill2chill how?s overseas maybe I need to come visit lol

So far I?ve taken 4mg sublingual and snorted 2 mg I?m good to go for work. Might take some ambien it really feels like lyrica to me it?s it related as far as working on the gaba ?

Joe Bean

He Joe,

i see you are methadone for pain

what i wanted to add to your post, is that that 70,000 statistic from the CDC is fabricated data. They are real data points used under a greatly flawed classificatino system:

example: someone dies of an alcohol overdose with trace amounts of opioid in their system from using 3 days ago. This is classified into that 70,000 number.

Here's another lie they are making: They have a number for "prescription related overdoses" all heroin overdoses get counted into this metric, since heroin has morphine in it and morphine, is a prescription opioid. So them doing this makes it look more like legit scripts are the problem and not the fent they can't stop from flowing into the country by the kilo per day

ln this topic FOX NEWS of all places reported a story calling out the CDC for their fabricated fake stats

OT: hydocodone I'm enjoying that the pharmacy could just refuse to fill even if its perfectly valid

and edibles (that would get me kicked out of pain treatment if they showed up on a drug test)

and lorazepam (same comment as above)

land of the free.

Last edited:
^ Have fun and be safe my friend. I always enjoy reading your latest musings in the philosophy section :).

-200mg IV meth, feeling good, but still on the search for that fire. 200mg should have me off the walls, not on my bed.
Thanks man, that's nice of you to say. :) I do enjoy musing, ;) will have to revisit that forum once these hellishly busy few weeks are over. Hope you're being safe with that IV'ing also, not that I have much experience myself with either meth or IV anything.

Today, repeating my pseudo-Adderall dose, except this time the isomer ratio is a bit closer to 60:40 (actually ~30mg:~20mg) having used all my pharma dex pills and wanting to add a little more stimulation. Definitely a very functional stimulant, speed, much moreso than meth was for me. Something I've been a little surprised about is the density of racemic powder compared to what I expected, my small doses have literally been crumbs, but I know people do lines of this stuff recreationally though which seems like it would be way too overstimulating. But, I guess being functional is not (usually) the goal though with higher doses.

...ah ok, so turns out what I thought was "crumbs" was actually just really compressed chunks because I crushed out 50mg and it turned into a pretty chunky line. :\

Last edited:
Heroin
Tramadol
Cannabis

Today's combo is very warm and fuzzy.
Bags of dope are fat and potent, pure euphoria:)

Status
Not open for further replies.