European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVII - More Mouth Than A Cow Has Cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
'm a bit stuck about what to do now though. other than keep sending probes out to space and waiting to accumulate points to improve them in the hope something will happen
Well, you could always move E7 to E5, Pawn to King's Fourth .....

What is this game you speak of? Should I download on Android

Haha, I read this is as "should I download an android". Made you momentarily seem way older than 31.

"Oooooh so you can get games on phones these days, I think I'm going to have to download myself a one of those androids off the inter-thing"

Starting to make an altar for Santa Muerte, had a really weird experience yesterday when I accepted her.
I know she has been watching me for decades waiting for the day I opened my heart & soul to her.

I got 2 people on my list so far, one will not be thinking they are smart running off with my money :)
They may be out of my reach but the sweet angel can reach people a lot more easy than I can.

^ i have no idea what that means but maybe i got on someones list, would explain something

i'm now abusing zopliclone, which i've not done in years, but found 28 7.5mg that are 2 years old. i've been putting in hard work getting rid of my pills before rehab. also found a 20 shot of gear yesterday that was a bonus. also meant i had no benzos yesterday which is probably a good thing.... still got quite a lot left so no longer trying to bosh through them all, but will polish off the subtext, pregab and quetiapine, probably all together with some benzos. typing shit like this makes it impossible to pretend to myself i don't need rehab.

Zop, I've found it better to go for a little more locally native bod for my guidance and inspiration. Nothing wrong with santa muerte but ask her to direct you towards a more local similar soul. These famous spirits have a lot of folk calling on them, just like jesus the King of deTh. My bod died on his feet. I ve been connected longer than I knew to him. The doggo knows this since she gets a right old fear on her when I'm having a Puck with Ash and leather in her vicinity.

This is gonna be some special samhain for sure. Mark e Smith will make his journey that way. 2018 is one of the most important years I've had so far. Much magic, magnificence and misery carefully blended to reveal and discard in the right measure. In just the right position here as the quinox fast approaches. I've met my animal too, she communicates well. A clever and colourful creature she is.

I had a personalised advert directed at me on the internet the other day, it called me by my name trying to sell fucking ice cream.

DO NOT LIKE

... When you walk thru the waters I'll be with you, you will never be consumed by the rain... I have called you by your name, you are mine.... There's a leprechaun story that has the message be careful of who you allow to know your full name ? and its right, its a powerful thing the name. I find it interesting how living things have their scientific Latin names, it's an ownership thing deep down. Latin is the lingo of the Vatican. I'm intrigued by the naming of storms. That's a new trend also, they've always named them I know but they are keener to tell us the names of them and may have changed the system of it. Ownership and recording. There are records and graphs of so many cycles of living things. This was carried out by rca 'yes they who made vinyl records) at the behest of jp Morgan some time early in the twentieth century. Reading graphs and wVe patterns is a very useful skill for anyone, especily they who may want to capital se on situations, or appear to predict them.

Who remembers the Columb us eclipse... That what made america what it is.
Gee this is a better place for a meaning less monologue than Facebook.

I joined the gym the other week and the day before I'd been taking xanax so was feeling pretty confident. I'd had a few bumps of ket throughout the day and had another for the sunshine walk to the gym; nothing too much, just enough to give the day a nice vibe.

When I got there the guy was taking my details and filling out a form while I was standing there looking round and listening to the music. It was really weird music and it sounded like some kind of really industrial, mechanical, clanking electronic music. I couldn't work out if it was some kind of really dark, drummy techno dubstep meets grime/hip hop or something like that, and I figured it was a genre I hadn't heard of yet.

So I kind of turned my head to the guy, caught his eye then nodded to the speakers and exclaimed, in geordie, "tunes in here are a bit raj like aren't they?". I was expecting him to clue me in on some new genre. The guy just looked at me, deadpan, and went "I think it's Outkast".

Then I just heard "I'm sorry Ms. Jackson, ooh ooh ooh oooohhhh".

FML. Fuck knows what he must have thought.

I was clearly more ketted than I thought, and my mind had merged all of the clanking of the gym equipment and the distortion of the speakers into something it wasn't. I mean, who the fuck even says something like that. "tunes are a bit raj". FFS.

FML

But seriously, those old skool gyms are always playing Outkast, it's a hilarious cliche =D

Haha, that's pretty funny. Perhaps there are others like me asking the same question I did, and I'm the cliche too. =D

I'd give you a list of other old skool gym cliche songs to check off, but I can't remember either the songs or the artists. Mostly late 90s and early 00s metal ;)

nowhere near as fucked as i want to be ffs. rehab on monday and i'm losing my shit a bit.

btw if any of you have any wisdom about rehab or anything constructive to say about th particular facility i'm going to (there's a link in my thread in sober living) or advice about how the fuck to get through the next day till i'm actually there, or could even just distract me a bit or wish me good luck.... that's be super nice

nowhere near as fucked as i want to be ffs. rehab on monday and i'm losing my shit a bit.

btw if any of you have any wisdom about rehab or anything constructive to say about th particular facility i'm going to (there's a link in my thread in sober living) or advice about how the fuck to get through the next day till i'm actually there, or could even just distract me a bit or wish me good luck.... that's be super nice

I have no wisdom about rehab whatsoever, having never been as an inpatient - just did my own (& one v expensive home detox) rehab over & over again

Getting through the next day? Obviously, caning the fuck out of everything you can get your hands on will make rehab day worse & possibly sabotage it, but is what most of us would probably do regardless

I hope rehab, clean time & re-learning how to live life without drugs, makes you feel like being clean is something you actually want & feel, rather than just something you know you should be & feel
Recovery is a lot easier when you want it in your bones for yourself & not just because it's the 'right' thing to do

Good luck Mrs! <3<3

I think I've had mild opiate withdrawal. I was taking max dose ER Tramadol for about a month solid thinking about it, then I ran out (deliberately, needed break) the past couple days ive felt a bit emotional and depressed and my digestive system doesn't know which way is up or down. Damn you drugs

^ is your temperature all over the place? if you wake up in soaked bed sheets that's a dead giveaway. also cluck sweat has a distinct smell, or mine does anyway, and it makes m breath stink in a distinct way.

Recovery is a lot easier when you want it in your bones for yourself & not just because it's the 'right' thing to do

thanks. i want a better life in my bones, i don't know if i'm ready. i accept that the things i want, i can't have if i keep using hard drugs. i hope that's enough cos i don't think i'll get another chance like this.

i got through the day by trying to pretend that life doesn't exist until 5pm at which point i had no choice but to give in.

I'm packed and ready to go. i was on the verge of getting a massive tension headache earlier but that seems to have dissipated.

Status
Not open for further replies.