• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do you really enjoy "nodding off" ?

I used to do H for reasons similar to what the OP described. Personally, I always loved nodding. The combination of a good itch and being in that twilight state was the shit.

I had to walk away from dope, but I still miss that like crazy.

I've had some profound 'trips' on opium as well. Just like you described. Some of them I couldn't even distinguish from reality, even after I woke up I was trying to process if they were real experiences or not.

They did usually have a great significance also. The only one I can remember was about a girl I was flirting with at the time and unsure about. It was eerily referential of what was going on in my life at that point and full of symbolism, as if it was trying to tell me something. I still look back on that one in awe.

I also have had extremely real dreams while in a heavy nod where I had found, got given or gifted Opioids usually sometime other valuable substances or items and after waking up look high and low in my place for said shit and I'd not realizing I NEVER ACTUALLY GOT ANYTHING! Lol I always figure it out but sometimes after 3-4hours of WTF!!! where's that last half gram of tar

I also have had extremely real dreams while in a heavy nod where I had found, got given or gifted Opioids usually sometime other valuable substances or items and after waking up look high and low in my place for said shit and I'd not realizing I NEVER ACTUALLY GOT ANYTHING! Lol I always figure it out but sometimes after 3-4hours of WTF!!! where's that last half gram of tar

I've had a whole lot of those. My most recent one was extra maddening, I dreamt I got a fat gram of some of the best #4 to ever grace my nostrils. I was going hard in my dream then woke up thinking I had a nice sack to enjoy but alas, it was an illusion ;(

^ i know we've discussed this a few times before....but nothing like tapentadol nod-dreams. That shit gives the most psychedelic and indepth dreams on the nods

I never have done or will do heroin, but being drunk and also on Fluro-Phenibut now and interested in dreaming phenomenon I felt like responding LOL:

I don't like nodding that much, and the things that make me nod are if I drink a lot of booze on high dosages of Fluro-Phenibut or Phenibut, or very rarely if I took a SUPER high dose of Kratom but that barely ever happens, or a few times in years past on Oxy/Vicodin (obviously we are not counting sober-nodding off).

What I DO love is both dreaming on drugs and the hypnagogic-half dream state which yes, can be achieved while nodding but I don't usually get it at those moments which I think you guys are talking about where I'd be trying to stay awake, but in bed when falling asleep.

I very frequently enter the hypnagogic half-sleep-dream state though (and it can happen while falling asleep or waking up but is rarely noticeable waking up) and have been for years, especially when I take melatonin (every night but I nap too) and I love it.

You know those moments where you are falling asleep but have illogical thoughts? Like phrases come into your head that make no sense or images that are random?

I freaking love that and that is hypnagogic imagery and goes well with some drugs for me like melatonin, Phenibut and Fluro-Phenibut.

Fluro-Phenibut for me is I drug I have been enjoying weekly though which gives me CRAZY vivid and sometimes lucid dreams and drug dreams:

After work today I dosed 700mgs and got in bed to take a nap which is always fun knowing you'll fall asleep shortly before or after the drug hits and get nice spacey dreams and wake up feeling good and today was awesome:

I felt it kicking in then fell asleep and had totally nuts dreams, some of them about some random dude I did coke with on a boat and I could FEEL the drug cause I've done coke and was on F-Phenibut (not similar but still...) and it was really cool.

Woke up feeling super nice, drank espresso in the dark and lay in bed in a F-Phenibut/caffeine early evening stupor for a while thinking about those dreams.

It's a great substance for exploring half dream/lucid dream states.

But nodding?

Naw, I associate that basically with feeling unrefreshed, like I should go to bed but I'm staying up anyway, and a not good feeling, not the same as when I know I'm in the middle of falling asleep which is nice.

morphine dreams...cant remember em but i remember they were crazy. more often than not il start a movie, wake up after credits rolled and not remember a single thing. or like fix a fat bowl of ice cream, you know that chocolates gonna be amazing, then wake up to a pool of melted sugar...i just hate nodding while im driving, which ive done way too often. or when youre shotgun and the driver falls out, you gotta take the wheel or punch them awake real quick...but fuck yea of course its nice, nodding is just drifting in and out of euphoria while dropping cigarettes and whatever else you might be holding, what could be better...

morphine dreams...cant remember em but i remember they were crazy. more often than not il start a movie, wake up after credits rolled and not remember a single thing. or like fix a fat bowl of ice cream, you know that chocolates gonna be amazing, then wake up to a pool of melted sugar...i just hate nodding while im driving, which ive done way too often. or when youre shotgun and the driver falls out, you gotta take the wheel or punch them awake real quick...but fuck yea of course its nice, nodding is just drifting in and out of euphoria while dropping cigarettes and whatever else you might be holding, what could be better...

Been there, done that with the ice cream dude. That shit is way too expensive to have it melt down to what is basically a bowl of milk and nuts. Since I really hate wasting food, I'll drink/eat what's there anyway. In that form, it's not all that great but I have to do it. Like my way of saying, hey ice cream, you wanna fu*k with me and melt down to nuthin', I'm a eatin ' you anyways! Take that! I know, I'm a nut case sometimes, thanks for bearing with me on my little rant.

I love nodding off.
This is one of the key-characteristics I love about opiates/opioids.

I usually "dream" a vivid scenario or situation, where I'm somewhere with people I know.
I'll slip out of this state, sometimes mumbling an answer, and it takes me a second to realize I'm alone in my apartment, and not with my friends at a bar, for example.

The first times it happened, I was confused as hell.

I also get alot of auditory hallucinations when I take'em late at night, especially from Subutex/Tramadol (not an opiate or opioid, no, but it hits the mu-receptor in a similar way that these do. Please correct me if I'm wrong).

I actually get disappointed if I take any opiates without having a nod from it.
Be it in the middle of the experience or the end - I want my fucking nod, haha.

2 months, I dont mean to be presumptious but you prolly have only expeerienced fet dope. Like a light switch awake a sleep, no sweet spot in between. And hell yes that sweet spot is what users enjoy most. From my experience.

I wouldn't disagree but any new ''heroin'' user should get a small benefit of the doubt. If you dope isnt testing neg for fent you can FAIRLY safely assume that fent was the prevailing active ingredient and you still have not experienced a true heroin buzz. I am sorry to say if you are US based you very well never may (unless you cut out the streets and go darkweb at least) I have not yet but I hear touts of H that comes with fet strips to prove it isn't bunk..

I wouldn't disagree but any new ''heroin'' user should get a small benefit of the doubt. If you dope isnt testing neg for fent you can FAIRLY safely assume that fent was the prevailing active ingredient and you still have not experienced a true heroin buzz. I am sorry to say if you are US based you very well never may (unless you cut out the streets and go darkweb at least) I have not yet but I hear touts of H that comes with fet strips to prove it isn't bunk..
Many will never know a good Heroin high, the streets are washed out with all kinds of stuff being sold as "Afghan Heroin" but is a cocktail of god knows what.

In a way I am glad I live where I do & I got in before the real issues kicked off in the Afghan lands.

If heroin was still like the old days in the US, when the NE and Midwest was flushed with high purity dope. Circa 05-10. I’d be on the shit right the fuck now, it’s bad and I know it but I would. I thank god every day the fent came cuz I hate that garbage and holds me back from wasting my life again.

-GC