• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

It's one methyl group added to a nitrogen atom, that's the difference, crazy isn't it.

sorry if posted in wrong place..
ice been told to clean my meth by (putting it in a container / spoon and pouring acetone over it allowing the acetone to evaporate completely) and that's it just use it nothing else

Absolutely, I've always found it funny, that one methyl group demonizes it... nearly identical compounds... but one's "evil".

same with mdma, methylenedioxymethamphetamine vs methamphetamine, its like a methyl group and two oxygens or something along those lines. always found it weird that molly had methamp in the suffix, yea its technically a stimulant but its nothing like meth.
and meth is evil, its gross and it makes you gross and ive been up for 3 days barely eating anything now haha...what other drug has the streetname "shit"? first time i heard it i didnt believe it, who would want to go out of their way to ingest shit people call shit? shitty people...nah people arent shitty shit is

Shit is a generic term for a lot of things, we call heroin shit here in st louis, meth is dope or ice cream lol.

sorry if posted in wrong place..
ice been told to clean my meth by (putting it in a container / spoon and pouring acetone over it allowing the acetone to evaporate completely) and that's it just use it nothing else

No, that won't do anything. You need to drain off the acetone + adulterants once you've rinsed it. You also need to dry your meth thoroughly at a low temp in an oven first, then crush up your meth to a fine dust before rinsing in acetone. And you need your acetone to be as free from water as possible (most add epsom salts to the acetone to draw away any water).

really thats weird, ive heard dope for both but id never expect to get served heroin if i asked for shit. just sounds like bunk heroin lol

It's funny, because it's usually good shit.

Vanilla is another for meth, or you got any skates? This city is weird...

lotta places are different tho, where im at in ca we use colors, our h is tar so its called black, meth is clear...but a couple hours away people wont know what the fuck youre talking about, i lived in a city that called h nighttime and meth daytime

I have always done it that way myself putting two tubes or bic pen and a ccoffee staw but pickledlemons had a great ideas for a carb just wonder how to keep it from cracking after you make the hole???

It's probably just muscle spasms from the stimulation. I'm redirecting you to our dedicated meth forum, i'd suggest you take your meth inquiries there from now on since you seem to have a lot of them.

I agree on the just swallow a shard & keep your dose low! Preferably don?t do 2 Roa?s as it will just make you venture more into it! If it?s just for study & focus pick the swollowing or do very small bumps as the snorting will have a long affect into hours! Drink plenty of water and don?t do more than what you are using it for! Weigh out your doses and don?t eyeball and get familiar with what you take & start small! Remember you can?t take back what you put in!

Ya I'm new here sry if i got dumb question lol but I got a half dollar worth ice n tonite n did last bit like 4 hours ago ..jus wanderin if did too much n stuff ..after did last bump my head started hurt n terrible stomach ache I threw up few times n now if I don't stay moving round my head hurts

Oh n I'm not a reg user havnt done any n bout 2 years...did bout half a 50. 2nite...jus wanderin if got bad crap jus did too much n y feel fine long as walking around movin n stuff..thanks n advance

what would be a reasonable starting dose, and how much would it be worth buying for first time? I know from how I am with other drugs that I will likely binge all of what I but when I start, was thinking of buying just a small amount to start to limit myself.

I've not got suitable smoking equipment, and by preference will IV my drugs, is that a terrible idea with meth, I would be VERY cautious with the dose

First dose rush was amazing, strong urge to hit again, or you just get the rush 1st time of a sesh?

Honestly the best way to get the most and biggest pushes from the crack residue is simply to let the residue harden really well for 5-15 minutes (how long depends on composition of crack) and then scrape it off with a paper clip. Scrape it and let the scrapings collect on the screens and then dump it all out into a folded business card. Dump the scrapings onto the screens and bang that shit.