• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

Thank You! Likely would not have turned to an urban dictionary, yet now we have some context behind it.

And of course it is local slang. Scrofula has what he needs. He will pull those numbers out, though yeah, there ARE worse ROA's for meth, yet certainly also better ways to do, meth.

It's worthy experiment if nose is taking a beating from heavy use, however with occasional or semi regular, nasal is great, otherwise smoking(vaping(")!woth meth is surprisingly effective;?" You should get over 70%+, if done properly, and 80-90%BA has been cited, and 2nd fastest aside from UV

Also probably most effective, along with railing, second only to IV, and IM(which IM is a bit slower, as in it gradually absorbs for, IDK,?wio guess -~20 minutes or so b fire it peaks, yet it is still all going in there quickly, and all at once, with HIGH BA%
Continue to post thoughts people Please

First off let me say FTR I'm sorry for the difficult upbringing you endured. However, and in light of all the problems you listed (and I know I'll sound like the old guy I am), you really don't need to add a meth problem to your list. Please let that one go for the time being or at least until you are able to stabilize some of your current troubles. Good luck!

I got ahold of a point or so of higher quality meth, have never used before and am pretty much amphetamine naive. Any advice for the first high? And will railing this little bit give me a rush?

Trying Meth is pretty hardcore, if have little/no tolerance or experience with “Regular amphetamines(Like adderal or dexanp

But yeah, railing a line will light you up, and is more simple the first time l

Be careful though, it is powerful stuff man

Honestly if it?s your first time I?d do a fucking rail lol the rush is faster and harder in my opinion. It?s as quick as smoking but lasts as long as lines. So best of both worlds. Plus it?s fun as fuck to do a line and blow a huge cloud hahahaha enjoy! Be careful. Habits a bitch!

If it hasn't been said, I think a good tip for fellow smokers would be to make sure that you brush your teeth after heavy hits or at least swish your mouth, gums and teeth with Listerine. It's good to position the pipe or smoke behind your teeth

He's never done go-go before so I doubt he has the equipment or knows how to hotrail. I think he said that he only has a tiny shard anyway.

I dosed roughly 2 hours ago and am going to share my first meth come-up to anyone who intends on trying meth. I am actually rather let down. From what I've heard about meth I was expecting overwhelming euphoria (at least during the peak) and a body high similiar to one from your first cig but hours in duration. I crushed the rocks/flakes to as fine a powder as possible and made my line, my dumbass used an index card rather than a credit card to scrape and it bent and flicked roughly 20mg of my line everywhere :(. I was left with a line as long as the metal end piece of a pencil and roughly 2 milimeters wide. Anyway, I railed it and got a roundhouse kick right to the sinus (that shit burnttt) and after 15 minutes i felt pretty good and stimulated and did some chores, around 30 minutes in I took my dog for a walk as well as a 20mg adderal sublingualy, as i was walking I had a strong urge to just fucking break everything I passed by i had to stop myself from smacking shit with a stick, which is very unlike me. I got back and well...ive been dissapointed since then I haven't gotten any better effects than stimulation and a weak body high reminiscent of muscle relaxer popping. I dont even necessarily feel any euphoria. I can only think of a few reasons this may be, 1 the dosage was just too miniscule, 2 the two other times I took adderal (60mg&40mg) built up too much tolerance, 3 I didn't rail it right or perhaps the rush i want is more of an IV/Smoking thing, or 4 I dont feel euphoric because the 3 days before today I've been very heavily using opiates and my endorphen and dopamine centers are most likely drained, and I know quality isn't an issue a tweaker friend of mine ate a shard and was fuckin' shaking. I pretty much feel like im on 75mg of Phentermine but without the ungodly body load and pns stimulation.
In summary, i took 80mg of "glass" and 20mg adderal only to find myself more focused and less lazy which is good but not what Id expect from the most hyped up street drug (outside of H). I bet the come down won't be worth it either.
Can anyone clue me in on what im missing or how to get what im looking for? I've been chasing the dragon that is my first opiate highs and was looking for an intense body and euphoric experience, if I can get more high quality uncut shit do you guys think an IV dose will provide that or do you advise against doing so? Also on a side note meth is really fucking good for getting work done I enjoyed writing this and am usually lazy as hell and barely able to pump out a detailed paragraph.

Hahaha I was going to say, your words say you?re not high but that paragraph tells me otherwise hahaha I didn?t dope probably 4-5 times before I got like a real high. I was scared of it to be honest. Long history of meth addicts in my family so I managed to steer clear until I was 23. Then I got a little too curious lol. Anyway I was doing enough to feel a change but not enough to get euphoric. The first time I got like straight twacked out was when I smoked/railed a half to myself. Half a gram. Whatever. But I was for real like bouncing off the fucking walls, going in and out of stores. Gave me a strange sense of like being comfortable with everyone (not unusual but I do have standing bitch face so I generally don?t talk to many people) and at the same time I felt that I was somehow superior to everyone. Idfk Dude lol

In regards to getting a sleep on meth...thoughts on taking something like a sleeping pill, or natural sleep aid? I struggle to fall asleep after a bender, even hours and hours after last hit. Any suggestions on best natural sleep aid to take?

In regards to getting a sleep on meth...thoughts on taking something like a sleeping pill, or natural sleep aid? I struggle to fall asleep after a bender, even hours and hours after last hit. Any suggestions on best natural sleep aid to take?
Benzos supposedly work wonders for knocking you out after tweaking. I took some tylonal 3's earlier and had to fight the urge to sleep. Non-narcotic wise the only things that come to mind are benadryl and melatonin tablets

Kaotic - I was high as hell i just wasn't high in the way i expected/wanted. I've been listening to my tweaker friend rave about how great it is and was expected a crazy ass roller coaster of a high. It is crystal meth after all. The high was pretty kickass just not very pleasurable if that makes sense it made me a lil sad

Static- yeah makes sense, I was not impressed either to be honest. Not at first. Idk if it was the amount or my environment or what but I?d honestly prefer oxy or extacy to meth lol meths just cheaper and easier to find.

You know we get a lot of questions about rectal administration pretty consistently; and Kief actually posted a good method for rectal administration for morphine; based on my study of opiates and opioids,( and what I do know about intrarectal, it seems to be a logical and quite possibly effective method for Morphine classic, and similar opioids

Should we post a rectal sticky/ super thread or something; People may as well do it right , and there are a lot of misconceptions

Both Oxycodone and -Morphone have a delayed onset via rectal administration, yet a longer duration of action, and sustained analgesia(lower Cmax relative to BA%) It is the same for many other drugs, well opioids, though by no means all of them - H/d-Morphine is well absorbed intrarectal, and a tad faster onset- Methadone also has improved onset, although mean BA% is slightly lower

It is about solubility, and the molecules- Meth is a good candidate for intrarectal, and Hydromorphone also, with a very high solubility- 3 parts water, and I think 10x more lipid soluble - Anyway, we should consider this, and also, the idea of raising PH is an excellent part of the procedure, IMHO, and may explain the variability, especially with morphine

Any thoughts? Oh, and Opioid addicts usually have chronic constipation, so that should be dealt with, while keeping it simple :)

Anyone got any tips on a E Juice and meth mix I work over the road at time. I'm looking for a fairly safe way to dissolve a little meth and take it with me. I mostly smoke meth anyhow I'd love to use a vape

meth - not getting effects

I tried meth (insufflation) years ago , and the very first time i experienced a strong intense euphoria everytime with this batch i bought.
Now years later, I wanted an extra edge for studying purposes. I got my order and i snorted probably around 50mg+. I didnt not experience this rush , the high was not very noticable at all.\
i did have greater concentration and experienced the sleepless night, also got very horny. I was very dissapointed , and i thought it was a bad batch, so i tossed the rest in down the drain.
I ordered from another source, and i experienced exactly the same thing, no rush, no high, just the same symptoms as the previous batch. I actually probably snorting 100mg+ at one point and didnt get anything from it.
Both of these batches, came in crystal in which i crushed. They had the same burn and look as the very first batch i got high on.

I am on wellbutrin and gabapentin.

Why im not getting the effects of meth? the fuk is going on?

does wellbutrin counter the effects? i never took wellbutrin the days i would use meth.

Last edited:
Wellbutrin may partially block the effects of amphetamine and methamphetamine. Wellbutrin is a DRI (dopamine reuptake inhibitor) so it blocks the ability of some of the dopamine receptors in your brain from absorbing dopamine which leads to excess dopamine in the synaptic gap.

Amphetamine (and meth) also partially block the reuptake of dopamine but they also release it too. So the dopamine that is getting released by the amp is blocked from being reabsorbed, even more than normal, by the wellbutrin. If you take wellbutrin daily it builds up in your system and isn?t going to be clear of your body for possibly 1 week to a month.

This is probably part of the reason you are feeling partial effects. Some other reasons could be that your meth is not meth, you can get a test kit online to confirm it. The meth is just weak, the gabapentin might be blunting the effects since it works on the gaba receptors similar to benzos.

I wouldn?t recommend stopping your prescribed medications if you are stable on them. Stopping your meds might not even fix the issue so you have to decide if meth is worth the trouble of trying to solve this mystery.

Last edited:
I was reading today something about Wellbutrin for meth addiction. Also I read that it's one of the only synthetic cathinone that's a prescribed drug. Meth and Cathinones are closely related in shape and a SSRI I'd think it would effect your high. But also sounds like you got low quality speed. It could possible be cut or not even meth at all

I thought it was the quality of meth, so i tossed one and ordered another from another vendor. So it could be the quality ? next attempt i will stop the wellbrutin and hopefully that is the problem.
I actually tried mdma, and i definitely experienced the full effects of it, well i was taking wellbrutin.
im prescribed gabapentin for anxiety and wellbrutin to counter the sexual side effects of it.