• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

MDMA works by releasing serotonin. Since wellbutrin primarily blocks the reuptake of dopamine it probably wouldn?t have that big of an impact on a MDMA experience.

i dont really care about the high, but i definitely dont get the full effects of meth, the concentration and drive that im wanting from it. So its gotta be the wellbrutin?

It?s possible that the wellbutrin is causing it but i also said it could be many other factors too.

Quote from my post: ?Some other reasons could be that your meth is not meth, you can get a test kit online to confirm it. The meth is just weak, the gabapentin might be blunting the effects since it works on the gaba receptors similar to benzos.?

I?ve never personally taken meth nor have i taken amphetamine with wellbutrin, although i have taken wellbutrin. Like i said it?ll take a long time for the wellbutrin to get out of your body, it could be weeks to months before your brain balances out again to the point where wellbutrin is not effecting your neurochemistry.

I?m gonna move this to the meth megathread.

always have your supplies together & hidden and if youre an IV user , keep your supplies clean . in my opinion, meth was made to be used in moderation. if you go and smoke a whole gram youre gonna be up for days & out of control. but if you smoke a bowl youll be pleasantly high. ALWAYS keep your use a secret from EVERYONE. unless you trust that person 100% , dont tell them . dont be stupid and mix h with meth . bad idea . eating & drinking water, showering , and sleep is key. and lastly, have respect for yourself :))

If it hasn't been said, I think a good tip for fellow smokers would be to make sure that you brush your teeth after heavy hits or at least swish your mouth, gums and teeth with Listerine. It's good to position the pipe or smoke behind your teeth

A mouthwash that replenishes your saliva enzymes like biotene is better than scrubbing the enamel off your teeth.

Yes brush regularly but soft bristles and dont go overboard.

so lets say my prescription for adderall 20mg IR was to be terminated, would buying 1g meth and dosing it to 15mg be a safe option assuming it was done in the same way as desoxyn (oral)? I know it would be MUCH MUCH MUCH cheaper than having a prescription and I know someone who can sell it to me.

What's up, new user with a question. My friend and I have been splitting a couple grams over the last few weeks, mainly doing bumps here and there. But in the last 24 hours, I have consumed an entire gram of meth myself, in the form of lines, bumps, smoking it and a couple hot rails. I don't feel like any thing is wrong, but I've been reading up on meth these last couple days and I'm starting to wonder if I ingested way too much in that amount of time, worried about an overdose. Can anyone talk to me about this?

While it is possible to overdose on meth, it is extremely difficult.

Well that's a little reassuring. Every website and form I've looked on except for this website has pretty much said you can hit a fatal dosage at .2 of a gram. Others said they've slammed 5gs in like a 2 day period so there's really no consistency from what I got from it .

Trust me you would know by now, I used to gag when I'd hit that point smoking. Everyone is different, but it's alot harder to do than most people think.

Alright, I appreciate that bp, you just saved me from a devastating buzz kill full of paranoia. Have a good one, thanks again.

You can use a straw to scrape it, slushy straws (the ones with the spoon on the end) work great for this, just scrape it into the bowl.

I'll post my tips, i hope it's useful:
- crystal meth doesn't necessarily increase in intensity past a certain dosage in the context of a slow redosing process over several hours. I know for me past 40mg smoked (30 or so hits I guess) i don't feel it's getting any higher or better in terms of experience. It seems a matter of compulsive redosing meets trying to maintain, and it's not a great thing with meth - you'll get tired legs, muscle pain from the tension, and eventually, the elevated blood pressure will make you feel generally unwell.
- As per above, IMHO it's best to dose the mgs of your choosing, what you are comfortable will make you focus but not tweak, hit the pipe, and be done. Put the pipe in storage. Don't redose, you're good for 8 hours really. After that- you will..
- ... remember to sleep. Look, the whole not hungry thing, we get it, it's bad for you but it's no different than an IF (intermittent fast) for 16 hours, which is fairly common. Supplement intelligently and you'll be fine. But sleep? oh sleep my friend, that's a different ball game. Not sleeping, the first time you do it, is absolutely harrowing in my opinion, and that feeling is simple: it's your body telling your done goofed my friend. You're not rambo, you don't need to be awake 36 hours on a mission in afganistan (the only valid reason i could think of). Sleep... and-
- makes sure you pop some 'kalms' - passion flower, some valerian root, a nice chamomile tisane around 5 or six to really put you in that mood. Pop melatonine at 9 - and if you have to, anti-histamics by midnight. Just do it.
- alternatively, if you feel very anxious, a) reconsider your dosing, frequency and so on, then b) grab a benzo, 10mg valium equivalent is enough - the last thing you want is becoming addicted to benzos
- meth has no withdrawal symptoms. I quit it cold turkey no issues. Quitting heroin is on the other hand, hell. And quitting benzos can kill you (yes). That's not to say 'meth is safe'. I tried going on permanently on meth as per some of the posts on these forums and you have no idea what day 12 looks like. You're irritable, itchy, and generally no longer focused, the only super power meth had granted you is gone! so for the love of what's good - only use it as a 'from time to time, once in a blue moon' stim when say, you don't have your usual mdma. it's not the same thing i get it, i just want to drive the point accross that even with sleeping + food + hygiene, meth every day is not something you want to do.
- for the love of god don't smoke it on foil. I did this for a loooong time and when i tried the pipe my relationship to meth changed. it's really well worth it to learn how to use it (and there are unconfirmed horror stories of what foil can do to your lungs, regarless if true or not, glass is always going to be safe.
- that's about it! be safe and have fun, that's what these things are for.

For Harm reduction:
1. If you are not sure redosing will result in an od and you really want to redose please smoke the stuff rather than inject so it hits you asap and you know how much your having
2. Try to switch up ROA as atleast for me switching up usually makes my shit more potent for example if ive been snorting all day snorting the shit will for some reason not hit me as hard but when i switch to smoking its like my first hit of the day all over again also you dont wanna cause to much damage to your veins or nostrols
3. Please do not take Meth orally this always turned out bad in my expireience every time i took meth orally i felt like i was oding.
4. Dont do anything that will speed up your heart rate and higher then it already is
5. Do small hits dont go overboard do a dose you know you will be able to handle(varies due to purity of your shit and your tolerance)
6. Stay hydrated especially if you are binging(staying up for days at a time) and atleast try to get some food in you its not fun to lose 10 pounds in the span of 3 days(atleast for my skinny ass)
7. Try not to binge for too long dont push past the 4 day mark Severe meth psychosis is on a whole differnet level then the psychosis you get after 1-2 days
8. DO NOT SMOKE MARIJUANA(atleast for me when i smoke weed on meth i get super paranoid about my heartrate which actully led to an unnessisary hospital visit a few months ago because i thought i was "going to have a heart attack" - I was fine the doctors said i was just paranoid as fuck)

For Fun:
1. Meth Makes Sex or jerking off much better and much more enjoyable i recommend you find some time to wank one off before you start coming down
2. Do something you love to do when your sober while on meth the meth will just make it more enjoyable
3. Call some friends and play CoD or another competetive game and you will think your the best player in the goddamned world
4. Psychedelics Are Funner for me when i mix them with meth actully hallucinegeons in general are more enjoyable

For Comedown:
1. Drink some alcohol if you can
2. Take a benzo if you can(Choose either alcohol or benzo mixing downers may be dangerious)
3. Smoked some bud
4. Either put on some asmr or watch something that calms you down
5. Just remember 90% chance this will not be your last meth high so its not over for good :)

Hope this helps someone

Anyway, a post comparing amphetamines to methampetamine would interest me

And one study claimed Levo-Methamphetamine produces "liking" responses, not to the extent of Dexmeth, of course, and do not know/remember the doses, however it is interesting, because pretty much Levo-methampetamine should have Almost no practical RC effects.

Other suggestions?

How far off is Dextroamphetamine to Methamphetamine?

How similar is l-methamphetamine to l-amphetamine? This is an interesting thread.