• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need more people posting here all the time
Ive been up all night and refreshing bl for posts

Beers and weed was my combo for the past month or two. Not every night though. But getting drunk every night for a week in a row i got some withdrawal effects instead of the usual hangover. Nasty shit.

Yeah booze is an ugly drug. I'm not getting drunk really these days, just drinking more often.

Man, last night I had my alcohol class, and there's this really nice guy who's my age (but has a 17 year old daughter 8o), who builds houses. At the break, he came up to me and said he'd heard me mention my leaky roof a few times, and that we should exchange numbers, and he'd come over and help me put a new roof on, no charge, I can just buy the materials whenever I can and he'll come over. I was like... dude, that would be amazing. Seriously, such a nice guy. :) I think we could be friends, we're always talking there.

Honestly I'm really liking the alcohol course, I picked the right one. We generally cover the state-required material but most of the time is spent really talking about actual stuff. And everyone is really fucking nice, good people. :)

We need more people posting here all the time
Ive been up all night and refreshing bl for posts

Agreed... Bluelight has been slow lately. Help us out xammy!! ;)

Been having a very difficult week, had a very bad reaction to the antibiotic they put me on and ended up back in the hospital to get it switched to vancomycin. Hadn't really gotten out of bed the last 2 days but I'm feeling a little better.

Started making pasta sauce and meatballs for dinner so i must be coming around, i love cooking. Laying off all drugs and alcohol besides weed and maybe kratom for awhile. My body needs a break, i feel fried.

Hello Muddy Glow, get well soon!

Got the firewood delivered today, now my basement is full of wood to last the whole winter. Was a lot of work getting them there through the small window.

Anyone else sober this friday?

I actually just took a rip of some wax (I really shouldn't have, but it'll be 'kay). It has rained for almost two weeks straight here. Can't even go out to run.

I'm sober for now but I might end up doing some GHB with my friends later. Or else that'll be tomorrow night, we'll see. I'll be sober all day/night if I don't do that tonight.

How long do you think Cactus Resin can be kept frozen for. I'd think for a really long time right cuz it is so stable?

Kinda wanna wait a couple months before i start dipping into that. Its probably even enough for 2 experiences, think it could be unthawed broken in half and put back on ice?

Hello Muddy Glow, get well soon!

Got the firewood delivered today, now my basement is full of wood to last the whole winter. Was a lot of work getting them there through the small window.

Anyone else sober this friday?

Thanks man, i appreciate your kind words :)

Yeah since mescaline is massively stable to the point of way outliving us all, I'm sure the cactus resin is the same. Even at room temperature I mean.

Waaaaaaaaawawa GHB feels nice. 8o So much like phenibut except a lot more intense. I have waves of pleasure coursing from my core out through my fingertips right now. My girl and I are about to go to get some Japanese food. Yum...

Glad you like it shadow! My experience was that its similar to phenibut in that set and setting actually matter, and one's emotional and mental state going into the experience actually have a drastic effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.