• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took about 2.25 grams. I've taken it thrice now and this was by far the best time even though I took less than the other 2 times. Overwhelmingly pleasurable for a little bit. :)

I took about 2.25 grams. I've taken it thrice now and this was by far the best time even though I took less than the other 2 times. Overwhelmingly pleasurable for a little bit. :)

Aww you're so lucky X. I have shit tons of G and GBL but I've never felt what you describe, just a nice happy feeling and some drunkenness.

I've been around reading this afternoon, how are you?

Went on like a 20 block walk earlier around Brooklyn and it was very pleasant. Got back to the apartment and smoked some weed and took a kratom extract. Feel pretty toasty, gonna make some oatmeal and drink a cup of green tea.

Just taking it easy this weekend :)

Just cracked open a bottle of red wine. I don't have any drugs in my stash except mdma. Weed would be nice but I'm too lazy to go buy some.

Red wine is probably my favorite type.
Usually i drink it very slowly, listen to music.

I'd like to take a small dose of MDMA at some point in the future. But im honestly being heavly drawn towards DMT and Ketamine again. I fantasize about it sometimes. In a couple months after working for awhile im gonna treat myself.

Nice little motivation boost.
Haven't worked all summer, I'm gonna start looking.

Did MDMA 4 times this summer/spring after a year long break. One or twice too much imo. Not going to take any in 6-12 months. One time was with LSD.
First time of those 100mg had me floored. Ended up taking almost 400mg that night though. It's good but only the first time was truly magical years ago.

Ketamine lacks the magic somehow for me.. Probably because I started using dissociatives with MXE? Bought a gram about a year ago which lasted for a few days. Then bought 500mg a month or two ago and did it all the same night.

Yeah red wine is great but probably gonna have a bad hungover tomorrow.

I'd really enjoyed MXE. Cant for the life of me understand why nobody had any made if it's legal in the states. Don't even see it in the darker parts of the net. But i would really enjoy using a little K here and there. I haven't used any dissociatives in years.

I'd like to try 3-ho-pcp, o-pce at least. Loved 3-meo-pcp but ended up going psychotic.

loved that 3meo train

Anyone heard of Kaleida?

Last edited:
Yeah im kinda scared of 3-meo-pcp.
I tend to go over board with drugs and with that one it seems easy. But yeah 3-ho-pcp sounds like a smooth ride as does 3-meo-pce. I went psycotic during a period of heavy DXM use when i was younger. With i would have avoided that one all together. It got ugly...

I've smoked alot of PCP in the past and loved it. So I'd assume these analogs would be right up my alley. So many things out there to sample, im gonna take my time.

Thankfully I held off on getting 3meopcp when I friend was going to give me the rest of his stash for dirt cheap. I'd prob of gone off the deep end considering the state I was in then I still wish I would of tried it. Got to dabble in 4meo-pcp a bit. It was pretty interesting stuff; felt closure to k than mxe.
Shame it was so pricey.

Kinda feeling the urge to do some mxe lately; but aint got no time for that. Maybe near the end of the year assuming shit keeps going well. Although 2c-b or t4 would be a better choice if I do decide to do something. Besides the fact that the antidepressant effect and afterglow feels more natural; it's also more likely to bring back good memories since I shared lots of good 2c experiences with close friends.

Holy fuck the times when I discovered MXE. Every time I took it it was more and more magical. I remember when I ordered my first 500mg. Had tried it once when a friend ordered some.

Took about dozen times before I really fell in love with it. Probably after holing.

Guessing you're from the US, is there a lot of pcp around?

I'd grown up in New Jersey and the hoods there are flooded with it. Especially in Jersey City and Camden, its sold aside heroin and cocaine/crack. I used to scoop it up frequently with my dope. It comes in viles of mint leaves down in camden. Each one is enough for a blunt and one or two viles is plenty to satify me.

It's amazing, it makes me feel like im just melting into my surroundings all liquid like. When i would walk around it felt like my sneakers we're made out of marshmellows. Its really wacky stuff, always enjoyed myself.

I'd grown up in New Jersey and the hoods there are flooded with it. Especially in Jersey City and Camden, its sold aside heroin and cocaine/crack. I used to scoop it up frequently with my dope. It comes in viles of mint leaves down in camden. Each one is enough for a blunt and one or two viles is plenty to satify me.

It's amazing, it makes me feel like im just melting into my surroundings all liquid like. When i would walk around it felt like my sneakers we're made out of marshmellows. Its really wacky stuff, always enjoyed myself.

is there pcp powder that you can snort like 3-meo-pcp?

Never seen it like that, only as liquid which you dip cigarettes/joints or on pre-sprayed leaves. I'm sure it is possibly available to some people but it's not sold like that in the open air markets. There is alot of PCP blackouts/psychosis around there all the time. A number of years ago a guy chewed his thumb off...

I've never bugged out too bad on it, had a few OBE while i was indoors that seemed magikal. There are people that smoke the stuff daily for years, that's who generally runs into problems.

Last edited:
The hand full of times I was going to get some dip sticks by the same means I'd get other psyches it always fell through; meh for the best.
I know there are places in my general area were it circulates since occasionally on the news I'll hear a report of some guy who got arrested having pcp in their system.
I think that was the common form of pcp that was sold on the streets 60-70s.

Status
Not open for further replies.