• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

My opioid ratings - interested to know what you all think!

oxyloveUK

Bluelighter
This is based on my personal experience comparing everything ive tried in my time after seeing others do the same thing. The rating I gave is feeling+its length - bad side effects (all out of 10)

FeelingLengthBad side effectsOverall rating
Oxycodone105114
Hydrocodone84210
Tramadol810711
Morphine8356
Methadone3214
Codeine114-3
Dihydrocodeine223-1

I found the rating equates to my preference for each, for example with tramadol made me sick and gave me muscle jerks many times but ive had some lovely experiences with it, still remains my 2nd fav after oxy and what I'd go for if I didnt have it

so:
1. oxycodone - quick and the best feeling, if only it lasted longer
2. tramadol - absolutely incredible if I take enough and lasts hours and hours, worth the risk of side effects which can be prevented
3. hydro - like a tamed oxy
4. morphine - good feeling but could last longer and gave bad headaches at times
5. methadone - very nice but more subtle than the others
6. dihydrocodeine - slightly better codeine
7. codeine - hardly felt anything and has given me nausea and headaches many times

Last edited:
Not too surprisingly, most people's highly rated things tend to become things they find preferable.

I prefer morphine over oxy( much prefer that body high), oxy over hydro, then fuck the rest of that noise.

truth about preferences haha

how do you take your morphine? I got that body high too, it was good after 40mg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't anymore, but I used to Iv it. Snorted ms tabs are like hellfire though. I was a high dose user, natural tolerance plus daily use ensured that.

Ive iv'd it and it didnt feel as good as expected for me, nothing like oxy and gave a hot itchy feeling in my chest and head, guess thats the histamine. Im used to an average of 50mg oxy a day, I guess thats like 75mg morphine so snorting or higher doses could get good

Last edited:
Feeling Length Bad side effects Overall rating
Tramadol 8 10 5 7
Codeine 7 8 2 5
Dihydrocodeine 6 8 2 6
Hydrocodone 7 6 4 8
Oxycodone 10 7 3 10
Morphine 10 8 5 9
Hydromorphone 9 6 3 8
Heroin 10 5 7 10
Kratom 6 8 2 7
Opium / Poppy Pods 8 10 5 8

-- Peace o/

Oxycodone 1st, diamorphine ("heroin") 2nd, morphine (administered intravenously) 3rd

Honorable Mention: methadone

Those would be my rankings for the best o' the best.

Morphine is kind of hit or miss for drug users it seems, even for people who bang it. Usually it's one of the less expensive options if you buy it illicitely, compared to other opioids. I was someone who found it to be quite enjoyable, though...a dope dealer in my former city of residence also sold 60 mg instant release morphine tabs, which could easily be prepared for injection. The rush of morphine is nice IMO...OTOH it's a very "puke-y" opiate

I too very much enjoy morphine, it's a different feeling, but yes it is pretty puke-y.

Methadone works great for me, no idea why it doesnt seem to do much to a lot of people

Heroin is very sedating IMO/IME, whereas oxycodone provides a nice amount of euphoria & warm opioid feels without much sedation, making it better for socializing and physical activity.

That's my opinion anyway. Lol. It really is very subjective. I've had dope way, waaaay more often than I've had oxycodone, I'll say that. I started with dope too.

Thats a good way of putting it. Heroin also gives me worse constipation, wds and side effects but I find the rush to be a lot more than oxycodone in early stages of a use

it depends on the ROA for me.

IV, hydromorphone beats everything

oral: methadone

smoked: heroin

overall: IV hydromorphone has a rush that might as well be a different drug

I love heroin, but I prefer oxy (IV). The only thing that oxy lacks is proper sedation. So (oral) morphine on top of oxy is great. Also, a relatively low dose of methadone (30 to 60mg) does the job just as well IME. I've always found ' methadone effects similar to those of morphine. A nice sedation that goes great with oxy.

Heroin is alright too. But I have a preference for pharmaceutical drugs these days. Can't be disappointed by those. Also iv'ing oxy was much more pleasant as it readily dissolves in H2O. Heroin from here needs ascorbic or citric acid to dissolve which is a pain.

So yeah oxy and methadone are my favs. :)

I can imagine hydromorphone is very good and I've always wanted to try it but seems very difficult to get hold of both in the US and UK. My doctor would know what Im doing if I asked for it after small doses of IR oxycodone/morphine