• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

My opioid ratings - interested to know what you all think!

I never thought I would but I got hooked.
Here are my ratings after my limited experience of say 4 years dabbling and 1 year addicted.

By far the best and I only had this once was IV dilaudid(I think it's hydromorphone)

After that I would say poppy seed tea. Those who say it's weak either have a bad source (not hard to find a good cleaner vendor). The stuff I made was usually any citrus juice (ruby red grapefruit potentiates I think) agitated in a US 2 liter bottle for 20 minutes. I would make 1 pint glass with ice with that. It was palatable. This one did me in 3 months daily use. 2 herniated discs in my back and no medical leave insured that (US insurance and labor policy is fucked). The high was incredible and would sometimes last into the next day
Until my tolerance caught up. Then once before nightshift at the factory and one glass in the morning when I had to babysit my little boy. Functional extremely pleasant buzz.

Number 3 would be #4 heroin snorted.
I was thinking, well this poppy seed tea stuff can get expensive(5 dollars a day I calculated it out. Is NOT expensive. But I'm poor and DBM heroin seemed like more bang for your buck at first.

Heroin was pretty good cause you can bypass your tummy and go right up your nose.

All the others are all basicly ehh. Though I have never tried an OXY (go figure)

Wierd part was that my heroin tolerance shot up real fast and I realized that I wasn't even getting high after the 3rd gram up my nose over time.

I ended up going back to poppy seed tea, buzz is better functional and lasts all day.

The heroin switch is what made me realize I was in deep with the seeds. All I was doing with the heroin was holding off withdrawal for 3 hours on 35mg insuffulated.

I went back to poppies till I could get on subs. The probably thought I was joking until they saw how sick I was for my induction. It took 2 8mg bupes to stabilize me. I was shocked I figured poppies were pretty mild.

I stayed on the subs at that dose for a 2 months till the medical bills started rolling in.

I assaulted the taper like an asshole. I just cut down till I'd puke, then bump it up 1/16th for a week and hit it again till I puked.

I got down to 2mg a day to jump off from (even though I knew it was high)

I got kratom capsules and tincture and fought off the more mild withdrawals for a week with that. Kratom fuckin rules but tastes like butthole.

I jumped off a fairly high dose of kratom and have been feeling like shit for 3 weeks. Hot/cold flashes, insomnia, terrible aches, crippling anxiety, and of course the shits.

Nothing compared to poppies though. With them just add the puking and crank it all up 5 notches and drag it out. Or the subs, they were a bitch too.

Poppy win. I'll never get iv dilauded again.

Those complex alkaloids make it better than any opiate alone. My opinion.

Good poppy seed tea is > fairly pure h4.

2nd note. I played with u-47700 too.
Do not dabble without a good mg scale. I'd say it's right behind h4. It's strong as fuck but only lasts as long as a line of blow. Just you know, opiate

Oxycodone plugged 10/10 oral 9/10 snorted 9/10
Morphine iv 10/10 plugged 9/10
Heroin sniffed/smoked 9/10
M?thadone 3/10
Subutex iv 8/10 snorted 6/10 s/l 4/10
Dihydrocodeine 8/10
Codeine 7/10
Tramadol 6/10
Butyrfentanyl 8/10
O-desmethyltramadol 8/10
U-47700 7/10

10/10 most pleasurable experience to1/10 the least

just so I don't derail the thread before I ask my question, my faves (have only tried a few):

Drug/effect/length/negative effects/overall
Oxycodone* / 9 / 7 / 3 / 8
Hydrocodone / 7 / 7 / 3 / 7
dihydrocodeine / 6 / 6 / 4 / 6
Codeine / 5 / 6 / 6 / 5
Tramadol 5 / 6 / 7 / 4
Fentanyl** 2 / 0 / 0 / 1

*based off first experiences without tolerance, now I get much less out of it in terms of effect.
** put on a patch 50mcg/hr that wasnt strong enough to stave off my withdrawals so shouldn't really be on the list, but since I tried it I thought I'd better add it.

now my question, is the Hydromorphone IV rush that great. I'll never have access to it unless I really seek it out and have never IVd anything but I would really love to experience that warm rush of euphoria that soaks in to your body which I experienced the first times using Oxy IR on an empty stomach. You guys seem to speak of it as something different, almost like another drug - how comparable is it to those first times of a proper opiate high? I doubt I'd ever make the jump, absolutely no idea of how to IV and would be scared to try, so much so that I'd likely ruin any high with paranoia.

Oxuy ir plugged (powder inside a gelcap) provides a strong rush, unless you can get dilauded ;)

just so I don't derail the thread before I ask my question, my faves (have only tried a few):

Drug/effect/length/negative effects/overall
Oxycodone* / 9 / 7 / 3 / 8
Hydrocodone / 7 / 7 / 3 / 7
dihydrocodeine / 6 / 6 / 4 / 6
Codeine / 5 / 6 / 6 / 5
Tramadol 5 / 6 / 7 / 4
Fentanyl** 2 / 0 / 0 / 1

*based off first experiences without tolerance, now I get much less out of it in terms of effect.
** put on a patch 50mcg/hr that wasnt strong enough to stave off my withdrawals so shouldn't really be on the list, but since I tried it I thought I'd better add it.

now my question, is the Hydromorphone IV rush that great. I'll never have access to it unless I really seek it out and have never IVd anything but I would really love to experience that warm rush of euphoria that soaks in to your body which I experienced the first times using Oxy IR on an empty stomach. You guys seem to speak of it as something different, almost like another drug - how comparable is it to those first times of a proper opiate high? I doubt I'd ever make the jump, absolutely no idea of how to IV and would be scared to try, so much so that I'd likely ruin any high with paranoia.

its a different drug plain and simple. if i felt only that first 15 seconds of hydromorphone rush without knowing what I was injected with, i wouldn't even know what class of drug it was. I would think its some kind of stimulant with no stimulation if that makes sense.

the best way i can describe it is that feeling you get when someone strongly massages your trap muscles and you get goosebumps but througout your whole body and stronger

Also it can only be felt on your first shot of the day. For some reasons you can't repeat the experience again until you are withdrawing

HR: don't get in the habit of shooting drugs though, as you can die from a variety of things happening besides overdose, such as blood/heart infection. I've known two people to die like that. Not to mention hepatitis C can survive for days in the air, so if someone transferred some onto your pills you get it.

I quit injecting about 4 years ago for these reasons, except for a single bag of ketamine i had almost a year ago that I IV'd because i really wanted to hole off a small amount

Last edited:
Opana is by far the highest rated for me! must be snorted/Injected! and my damn username is O-pan-na! LOL