• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

My opioid ratings - interested to know what you all think!

What makes oxycodone better than heroin for you? This one is widely disputed :)

For me, I still think I prefer oxy over heroin (its close though) simply because I took more of it for longer periods of time. Oxy also is quite stimulating in a way heroin never will be and I quite like that.

I can imagine hydromorphone is very good and I've always wanted to try it but seems very difficult to get hold of both in the US and UK. My doctor would know what Im doing if I asked for it after small doses of IR oxycodone/morphine

from what i've seen hydromorph is equally easy to street buy vs oxy in FL where i lived when i was an IV user. oxy last much longer and works via routes besides iv. hydro is short acting but the ultimate iv opiate...not worth doing if you don't iv imo.

pain relief wise i would take oxy any day as it last longer and the pain relief is better imo. hydro just is so much more recrational IV...plus u can sleep on it unlie oxy which when i IV it i don't sleep that night or i semi sleep

If we’re talking strictly pharmaceuticals, Oxycodone is behind only hydromorphone for me.

Methadone is a nasty high. Just feels dirty to me, with a bad, uncomfortable itch (not unlike that of bupe). I also always got super nauseous from methadone.

Tramadol is obviously trash. Gave me a seizure a few months ago. I like my opioids without an SNRI, thanks...

IV morphine always had the craziest histamine release for me, granted I'd use 200mg at a time but that feeling of having every inch of my skin from my taint to my scalp itch and sometimes get red and blotchy for 10 mins. Oxy seemed so much more user friendly.

IMO morphine is da besst one

Although only in opium form, or poppy seed tea. on its own its ehh.

^ Agree. Crude, full spectrum extracts like poppy tea and raw opium give me this nice, floaty empathogenic feeling which lasts quite a while. For some reason, isolated morphine just made me kind of lethargic and wore off rather quickly.

Some good Poppy Pod tea is always good for the cold winters! Wish I had a stash of them currently... :(

-- Peace o/

I've only tried O-DSMT, U-47700, hydrocodone, codeine, and Oxy.

Hydrocodone is easily my favorite, reached my only true and pure nod on it back when I first started experimenting with opioids.

Never had enough Oxy to find out its true nature, but I do recall the stimulation being usful for a day in cleaning and chilling. Took it once when I spent the afternoon working on my fungi enclosure.

U-4 scared me, I hit a nod on it very easily once with a rather low dose, I could see how people were ODing on it easily. It was so short acting and had an odd dysphoria to it at times.

If any of y'all like Tramadol (never taken it), O-DSMT is gonna be the bees knees for you. It doesn't have the SRI effects and it feels fucking great imo. With a low tolerance, I can feel the effects for 6+ hours. It became very easy to end up opiated 24/7 for a period when I let my conscious slip.

Oxymorphone like Opana must be incredible

Oh it is. Numorphan ampules literally diminishes every thing else after it, which creates it's own problems. Opana ER can be a tease and destroy people willing to shoot gel trying to chase it's high.

Sizzurp is codeine which I dont find great, maybe if it was made with oxycodone syrup that would be a blast

I tried hydrocodone syrup once and it was dope lol. Nothing has ever made me nod so quick.

I find codeine syrup weak and virtually pointless. I think without the promethazine, no one would care for it.

IV morphine always had the craziest histamine release for me, granted I'd use 200mg at a time but that feeling of having every inch of my skin from my taint to my scalp itch and sometimes get red and blotchy for 10 mins. Oxy seemed so much more user friendly.

That is why they have antihistamines %) (just had to point that out, you should have been prepared, although 200mg is a lot

Not convinced, or rather not sure what role Jappa plays in oxycodone; could explain why some people like it so much, yet buprenorphine is actually an antagonist at Kappa receptors, and oxycodone has a surprisingly low binding affinity(Morphine has binding affinity that is about 5x higher, oxymorphone >20x higher) so it would seem that would present a problem with ORT; it is interesting though and another study matching that would be hard to ignore (not ignoring that, interesting find, only saying it would be solidified with concurrence)

*on topic*

Seriously, it is diamorphine and morphine, IV

Can't believe anyone would take oxy or hydromorphone over the almost immediate bliss of good dope, talking h hydrochloride people

Morphine tends to have more/intense side effects, however those can be n gated, although you cannot quite match H's rush, you can come pretty close, and in the end, a high enough dose of morphine is pretty much equal-they also both good for a surprising length with proper dosing, and just make the body feel like it is swimming in opiates; good stuff(and wildly addictive)

and methadone is better than it is given credit for; with inhibitors a couple of doses can have you feeling swell for days

Tolerance comes into play, or so it seems; IRL, as people(users) tolerance grows, and especially if they get out of control, oxycodone seems to lose it's appeal, although that could be because it is(or at least was, haven't really done RC opioids in awhile) overpriced.

Though in general an IV user who can get it seems to move on to H, or so it seems

PO, morphine or methadone, depending upon the purpose, although if exotic opioids are available then would consider those, although if supply was not an issue, morphine and methadone, by mouth, and IV, although H tops Morphine Classic

Intranasal, oh who knows. Probably oxymorphone, really not a big nasal drug user, never really was, except if had oxycodone, and simply no point, well then if it was pure oxy would typically snort if practical, it was more euphoric, and hits fast and harder than PO, yet duration pretty much the same(both wear off so fast it still makes me wonder what it is that makes it so popular and expensive, not super fast, though it simply does not hold you like a good shot of morphine/diamorphine

Like the ratings, though, and the one poster who went into giving figures for duration, feeling, side effects and overall;

Ok done ✅ Don't normally lurk this forum so excuse me, will be leaving as soon as my P-Wing is found

(The usual suspects better be cautious; anyone goes near my Frog suit and it's on!)

Last edited:
I was just having this convo with P2C the other day. For me:

1. Opium via poppy pods, it's euphoria and duration is top notch.
2. Heroin, because heroin.
3. Methadone for it's sedating effects and long duration.
4. Tramadol for its stimulation and AD effects.
5. Oxycodone, because it's fun as hell.

BTW one quick question oxyloveUK: how do you format your post to be like all that, you know, neat and all? :)

-- Peace o/

My new years resolution is to try opium :) Theres a table option if you press go advanced Rexeh, you were going to message me about that thing ;)

OK thanks for the heads up, quite busy ATM but I'm surely going to message you in the near future. :)

-- Peace o/