• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

(PHENIBUT) ADDICTION (Big Doser)

I think you’re going a bit fast...

I know you want it all behind you, but at this rate you’ll probably end up feeling very bad and taking more than you intended.

In your case I would taper a maximum of 10% daily.

Vazkor

Maybe this makes it easier for you:
Day 00 - 2500mg
Day 01 - 2250mg
Day 02 - 2025mg
Day 03 - 1823mg
Day 04 - 1640mg
Day 05 - 1476mg
Day 06 - 1329mg
Day 07 - 1196mg
Day 08 - 1076mg
Day 09 - 969mg
Day 10 - 871mg
Day 11 - 785mg
Day 12 - 706mg
Day 13 - 635mg
Day 14 - 571mg

So in 2 weeks, you are at half a gram daily.

If you are feeling bad, use the same dosage you did yesterday (prolonging the taper). Just never take more than you did the day before.

Luck to you!

Vazkor

Maybe this makes it easier for you:
Day 00 - 2500mg
Day 01 - 2250mg
Day 02 - 2025mg
Day 03 - 1823mg
Day 04 - 1640mg
Day 05 - 1476mg
Day 06 - 1329mg
Day 07 - 1196mg
Day 08 - 1076mg
Day 09 - 969mg
Day 10 - 871mg
Day 11 - 785mg
Day 12 - 706mg
Day 13 - 635mg
Day 14 - 571mg

So in 2 weeks, you are at half a gram daily.

If you are feeling bad, use the same dosage you did yesterday (prolonging the taper). Just never take more than you did the day before.

Luck to you!

Vazkor

Thank you Vazkor!!

Just stopped by to check out the thread. I hope your taper is coming along as painlessly as possible. At any rate hang in there and have happy holidays.

I think you’re going a bit fast...

I know you want it all behind you, but at this rate you’ll probably end up feeling very bad and taking more than you intended.

In your case I would taper a maximum of 10% daily.

Vazkor

Thanks for the info you posted!

Hi guys! After a massive BP spike 193/109 with panic attack. I know that the next one, or the one after, would end me up in hospital again so I made the hard choice of upping my dose to 2,5 gram. I have now took this dose for two days and been able to sleep better after it. Like some of you guys said I was going to fast! I will stick to this dose for a few days and see how it goes.. I´m still in WD (though I now take 2,5 gram!!), but not as much as for three weeks ago and I get more effect from 2,5 gram then I did on 4,5 gram 3 weeks ago.
pz.

2.5 gram seems to work! I´m not freezing cold all the time and I can eat and get stuff done. So I taper from here.

I think you’re on the right track.

Remember there is no reason to go above 2.5 grams from now.

Vazkor

I think you’re on the right track.

Remember there is no reason to go above 2.5 grams from now.

Vazkor
Of course not Vazkor :) .. Cant say I´m not temped sometimes then I lie now when my brain has healed some I now it would be good but in a month I be on mega doses again and right back to square one.
I taper 100 mg tomorrow and go slow.

Withdrawal is hell but not for me this time. Step down 100-200mg a day. I'm down to 500mg from 4g total. Everytime u take another gabab drug your going g backwards and giving yourself a delayed timebomb withdrawal messing up your taper. When urdown to gram u can switch fully to baclofin and get rid of the phenibut totally.

If I even drink 1 beer during my wean down next day depression and anxiety skyrocket.

Workout. Drink a ton of water. Eat right. WEAN SLOWfind the amount u can dropwithout we using a scale. I have much lessfear now I'll get off phenibut finally.

I can't believe I'm at 500mg with no wd. Slow slow wean did it

Withdrawal is hell but not for me this time. Step down 100-200mg a day. I'm down to 500mg from 4g total. Everytime u take another gabab drug your going g backwards and giving yourself a delayed timebomb withdrawal messing up your taper. When urdown to gram u can switch fully to baclofin and get rid of the phenibut totally.

If I even drink 1 beer during my wean down next day depression and anxiety skyrocket.

Workout. Drink a ton of water. Eat right. WEAN SLOWfind the amount u can dropwithout we using a scale. I have much lessfear now I'll get off phenibut finally.

I can't believe I'm at 500mg with no wd. Slow slow wean did it

congrats! Yes slow taper is the only way for me. I tried it faster but it was to nasty..

congrats! Yes slow taper is the only way for me. I tried it faster but it was to nasty..

im down to doing 25-50mg a day now. I went from 500mg today to 450mg. My body seems to not be noticing the adjustment. I still sleep very well. Weed really helps. (make sure it's INDICA) because high sativa might give you anxiety from lowering phenibut and give you a panic attack. Happened to me.

Stop taking your lyrica. This is only setting you back. Unless you plan to transition solely to the lyrica and then stop it. Not a good idea imo. Just slowly wean till your on the lowest possible dose there is without feeling high and without feeling withdrawal. My goal is to get to 25-50mg total without any side effects. I'll stop all the way (might even try 10mg) and then at 0mg i'll take baclofin low low dose to ease any acute wd once done.

then hopefully I am FREE from the bondage dungeon phenibut puts you in.

finally! after 3 fucking years.

also the HCL shit will eat your insides up. It's so acidic and you took such high doses. I hope you use FAA or put baking soda with each of your doses if using HCL to kill the acid.

No, I took HCL all the time. Never tried the other stuff! And when I was high dosing I did not even brusch my teeth. But my teeth feels/look fine. One thing when I was high dosing though. I had constant diarrhea.. but I did not give the shit lol.
Thing is with Lyrica is that I take only for a while.. like for a week and then I don´t touch it for a couple of weeks. I love weed but cant´s smoke for my medicines.. ADHD.. dont take it right now but still have to pee sometimes.. I also get zopiclone, have to take it for my insomnia.. nice to hear you feel good!

I feel good now at 2,4 gram so I keep on taper slowly from here..

Thanks for your support!

I know I been bitching about the freezing but it´s really strange, around two hours before my dose I ice cold and have a thick blanket around me. After 15-30 minutes I´m warm.. only heard this from heavy drinkers in WD.

New Years Eve was wild. Had two glasses of whine with my mother and went to bed at 11 a clock lol..

if you're still getting those freezing spells and all that crap. Try stabilizing your doses. say if you're going down 50mg at a time.

day 1 500mg
day 2 450mg
day 3 450mg
day 4 450mg
day 5 400mg

etc, but adjust to the doses your body can handle well. If you're dropping everyday and you've been on such high doses you need to slow down. Again don't add ANY other gaba drugs into the mix, even those 2 glasses of wine on new years could knock you off (it did it to me thanksgiving, had a few beers, and it really messed up my wean for 3-4 days and i felt way worse). I only plan to use my baclofin when I am at my lowest dose or not taking it anymore to get the acute withdrawals to go away after being fully off phenibut. then a week later not be on anything.

I noticed when i did that a lot of side effects started to fade away over a week or so. made a HUGE difference. I mean huge to where Im not nearly as scared now to jump off phenibut fully when i get there. I feel normal and happy, not high, and not fear/anx on 370mg today. I was a 2-4g a day for 3 years. When i did not use this method i would have good days, and bad days, some days very sad/down on myself, some days anxiety and chest pains, then some good ones. That all nearly 90% stopped when i started allowing my body to adjust 1st to the lower doses before I dropped again. Now since like 700mg I don't even notice the drops!

i pray you get through this phenibut bondage!

if you're still getting those freezing spells and all that crap. Try stabilizing your doses. say if you're going down 50mg at a time.

day 1 500mg
day 2 450mg
day 3 450mg
day 4 450mg
day 5 400mg

etc, but adjust to the doses your body can handle well. If you're dropping everyday and you've been on such high doses you need to slow down. Again don't add ANY other gaba drugs into the mix, even those 2 glasses of wine on new years could knock you off (it did it to me thanksgiving, had a few beers, and it really messed up my wean for 3-4 days and i felt way worse). I only plan to use my baclofin when I am at my lowest dose or not taking it anymore to get the acute withdrawals to go away after being fully off phenibut. then a week later not be on anything.

I noticed when i did that a lot of side effects started to fade away over a week or so. made a HUGE difference. I mean huge to where Im not nearly as scared now to jump off phenibut fully when i get there. I feel normal and happy, not high, and not fear/anx on 370mg today. I was a 2-4g a day for 3 years. When i did not use this method i would have good days, and bad days, some days very sad/down on myself, some days anxiety and chest pains, then some good ones. That all nearly 90% stopped when i started allowing my body to adjust 1st to the lower doses before I dropped again. Now since like 700mg I don't even notice the drops!

i pray you get through this phenibut bondage!

Thanks for your kind words!

No I don´t freeze as much. It´s doable! I do take zopiclone everynight, I did this before I ever tried phenibut and really cant sleep at all without them. I will cut at a slow pace as I cant be in total pain/mess for a longer time then a couple of weeks, and this will take time.

It´s with some sorrow that I stop using phenibut. I know I wont be creative for a long time. Creativity is important for me. During the time a was doing pheni I had two exhibitions and had one on the way. I still have 30-40 paintings and a person helping me get exhibitions. I told her I took a break from everything, and even that I´m hooked on this drug calls Phenibut. Of course she never heard of it. I also miss "feeling" and getting involved in stuff.. I cant even watch TV now.. I´m just numbed. Better numbed then having crazy anxiety though. I also miss being social.. I have no interest in people now. But being social on Phenibut is only "me me me" anyhow. Can´t understand how I could get all those girls! they was around me as flies and could not get enough of me. Girls seems to love a narcissist, though I have no problem getting girls normal either but this was silly.

So I´m slowly saying goodbye to my phenibut self.. what´s on my side is before I started with Pheni I felt really good and was creative and took care of my self. Hope to be that person again in the near future. Fucking drug right!!??

Thanks for your kind words!

No I don´t freeze as much. It´s doable! I do take zopiclone everynight, I did this before I ever tried phenibut and really cant sleep at all without them. I will cut at a slow pace as I cant be in total pain/mess for a longer time then a couple of weeks, and this will take time.

It´s with some sorrow that I stop using phenibut. I know I wont be creative for a long time. Creativity is important for me. During the time a was doing pheni I had two exhibitions and had one on the way. I still have 30-40 paintings and a person helping me get exhibitions. I told her I took a break from everything, and even that I´m hooked on this drug calls Phenibut. Of course she never heard of it. I also miss "feeling" and getting involved in stuff.. I cant even watch TV now.. I´m just numbed. Better numbed then having crazy anxiety though. I also miss being social.. I have no interest in people now. But being social on Phenibut is only "me me me" anyhow. Can´t understand how I could get all those girls! they was around me as flies and could not get enough of me. Girls seems to love a narcissist, though I have no problem getting girls normal either but this was silly.

So I´m slowly saying goodbye to my phenibut self.. what´s on my side is before I started with Pheni I felt really good and was creative and took care of my self. Hope to be that person again in the near future. Fucking drug right!!??

I feel your pain w it seeming like inspiration and motivation are gone w o then phenibut. It's not having those dopamine rushes all day anymore. I would be so energetic to excersize bike etc etc and so happy doing it. Now I gotta push myself mentally to get motivated to do it but once I'm out there and forced myself I get right back into it.

It gets easier over time and the motivation comes back. Just keep reminding yourself when your down it's chemical and u will have power over it and recover. It just takes time and addicts hate waiting.

I feel your pain w it seeming like inspiration and motivation are gone w o then phenibut. It's not having those dopamine rushes all day anymore. I would be so energetic to excersize bike etc etc and so happy doing it. Now I gotta push myself mentally to get motivated to do it but once I'm out there and forced myself I get right back into it.

It gets easier over time and the motivation comes back. Just keep reminding yourself when your down it's chemical and u will have power over it and recover. It just takes time and addicts hate waiting.

yeah I now.. I saw a documentary of David Bowie some week ago about the same thing. He stopped doing drugs after Ziggy Stardust. Then he did now music at all for two years, he then did Heroes (one of he´s best songs).
I now stuff will come back but have to remind me of it just as you say :)