• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

(PHENIBUT) ADDICTION (Big Doser)

Myself I'm having a hard time getting down past 400mg wo really bad depression and sadness. Not sure what to do. I wish I had local help bad

Myself I'm having a hard time getting down past 400mg wo really bad depression and sadness. Not sure what to do. I wish I had local help bad
I can imagine. I’ve been in this situation myself a number of times...
The biggest battle is probably already behind you, going from whatever per day, to 400mg a day.
My advice:
From this point, taper 10% daily.
So 400 - 360 - 324 - 292 - 262 - 236 - 213 (week 1)
191 - 172 - 155 - 139 - 126 - 113 - 102 (week 2)
At 100mg you have hardly any effect and you can stop.
During these 2 weeks, you will be depressed. Not severly, but you won’t be feeling ok. Your sleep will be poor. Don’t start overanalyzing your feelings, keep yourself occupied as much as possible.
After you’ve quit totally, your sleep will remain poor. A few days after you quit, you will have a better night of sleep. All will be over from this point. Your sleep will keep improving and you won’t be depressed any more.

Much luck,

Vazkor

I can imagine. I’ve been in this situation myself a number of times...
The biggest battle is probably already behind you, going from whatever per day, to 400mg a day.
My advice:
From this point, taper 10% daily.
So 400 - 360 - 324 - 292 - 262 - 236 - 213 (week 1)
191 - 172 - 155 - 139 - 126 - 113 - 102 (week 2)
At 100mg you have hardly any effect and you can stop.
During these 2 weeks, you will be depressed. Not severly, but you won’t be feeling ok. Your sleep will be poor. Don’t start overanalyzing your feelings, keep yourself occupied as much as possible.
After you’ve quit totally, your sleep will remain poor. A few days after you quit, you will have a better night of sleep. All will be over from this point. Your sleep will keep improving and you won’t be depressed any more.

Much luck,

Vazkor

Thank you that eased my mind

Let us know how things turn out Peter and if it continues to be problematic after cessation..

Last edited:
Hi guys I thought I make a update on my progress. I`m down to 1,6 gram and doing kind of fine. I told my doctor and he did some reading and gave me Lithium.. I was very critical taking it and made some reading my self and found out that it could have a positive effect for GABA junkies as my self. I started taking it three weeks ago and wow what a effect. I first thought it was placebo but when I felt a got warm, for you that followed my thread knows I been freezing cold, I knew it was it was for real.

It`s not taking away 100% of the symptoms but a lot of it. I will do a test and not take any for a few days and see how that is.

Anyway just wanted to tell you guys I`m doing good and now I will get thru this. Around Christmas when I was at the 3,5 gram mark it was pure horror movie. Please take it easy with this drug. I quit both heroin and benzos and that was a love parade compared to this.

Peace out from Swedem

Peppe

Last edited:
Hope you make it Peter. I made it out. Praying for you

thanks Warforge! yeah I think I make this time. I just cut slowly and i?m doing good.

I will cut down t 1,5 gram today and feeling real proud of myself :) I was on 8 gram doses just before Christmas and had WD symptoms on 5 gram a day.

Respect to you warforge for kicking this hellish drug.

You're doing great peter! Phenibut dependency is fucking nasty, so I'm glad you've been making this good progress on your taper.

Do you noticed anything in particular has helped you with tapering, or for that matter hasn't helped?

You're doing great peter! Phenibut dependency is fucking nasty, so I'm glad you've been making this good progress on your taper.

Do you noticed anything in particular has helped you with tapering, or for that matter hasn't helped?

Thanks for your kind words :)

well I tried about everything there is. And anti-psychosis works for a few days. I use to cycle them when I take them. They take away the worst WD-symptoms and makes me tired. Gabapentin/Lyrica/Baclofen of course works but they are basically the same as Phenibut.. So when I take any of them I take less Phenibut. Benzos don`t really work on me though I have Zopiclone at night.

What REALLY works is Lithium! I have never took it before but with in one/two weeks of my Lithium treatment it was like getting steroids and going to the gym.. where the gym is the WD :)
I can cut more often and don`t have as many symptoms as before. My icecold freezing went away and symptoms in general was better. That is really all I noticed with Lithium. That my WD-symptoms did a 70% decline.

So I can really recomend Lithium. I did a google on it and many rehabs/detox use it to detox people in alcohol WD. It seems like it help getting the brain straight after a GABA fuck-up like me :)

Here is one easy explanation on how it works :)

http://alcoholrehab.com/drug-addiction-treatment/lithium-and-alcohol-treatment/

Last edited:
very cold now! my feet-hands are made of pure ICE. Having winter clothes inside again :(
Taking it easy with cutting until I?m a bit warmer.