• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Legal Highs Still Legal v. Xmas Thread

How the hell do they get away with that!?

(Hurriedly starts searching body building sites...)

lol mate youve got no idea what the body building supplement industry is like...they will put litterally anything in and call it a "proprietary blend" (meaning you dont need to list the ingredients). They aren't controlled by the medicinines agency and they do what the fuck they want.

Loads have been caught putting oral anabolic steroids in protein powders....they do that in the first production run and people think "fuck me this protein is good" then stop before they get caught and all of a sudden it's just whey protein again and people are perplexed why they just lost a stone of muscle overnight...

It's fucking hilarious actually...

But yeah .....DMMA....feels like 3fpm to me.

lol mate youve got no idea what the body building supplement industry is like...they will put litterally anything in and call it a "proprietary blend" (meaning you dont need to list the ingredients). They aren't controlled by the medicinines agency and they do what the fuck they want.

Loads have been caught putting oral anabolic steroids in protein powders....they do that in the first production run and people think "fuck me this protein is good" then stop before they get caught and all of a sudden it's just whey protein again and people are perplexed why they just lost a stone of muscle overnight...

It's fucking hilarious actually...

But yeah .....DMMA....feels like 3fpm to me.

edit....as well as super strong stimulants like DMMA, many pre workouts have up to 500mg of caffeine per serving....

I've just taken a new one about half an hour ago as I'm training legs soon and I'm tweaking like a motherfucker

edit....as well as super strong stimulants like DMMA, many pre workouts have up to 500mg of caffeine per serving....

I've just taken a new one about half an hour ago as I'm training legs soon and I'm tweaking like a motherfucker

Yeah, who knows what they put in them ;) I do keep advising people on BL to try pre-workout supps when they want a 'legal' boost but I don't think most believe me.

OMG! I've just googled one of my all time favourite OTC quick and dirty fall back stims, and it was discontinued in 2015! Anyone else have a soft spot for Do-Do Chesteeze? Caffeine, ephedrine and theophylline.

I don't think I ever heard of it?

I sometimes import Benzedrex inhalers from the US for the propylhexedrine.

Do-Dos were the tits. I'd always have a box of 30 in for when I ran out of sulphate (1980s). Maximum recommended dose, 4 in 24 hours. Neck 6 in one go and you knew about it. I did 12 once and spent the next 8 hours feeling like I Was plugged into the mains. The electric body buzz was orgasmic. I was literally dribbling cum from the end of my cock for the duration...

Edit: Having said that, I was only a kid in them days. If I did that many now I'd probably be asleep after half an hour...

Last edited:
Any fellow bodybuilders/powerlifters here ever had pre-workout that contains DMMA?....

Fuck me sideways it's like crystal meth.....I had thought it illegal now but several companies still sell it. .

Memories of the original formula of Jacked3D :)

Under the PSA it could be argued that it is illegal to sell. I had this idea to report everything remotely psychoactive to the CPS just to fuck with them. Glue, solvents, isopropylalcohol, Geranamine, petrol, nutmeg etc etc. I wonder what they would do, if it technically breaks the law, can they just ignore that?

I'm assuming DMMA is Methylhexanamine, not Dimethoxymethamphetamine

I had this idea to report everything remotely psychoactive to the CPS just to fuck with them. Glue, solvents, isopropylalcohol, Geranamine, petrol, nutmeg etc etc. I wonder what they would do, if it technically breaks the law, can they just ignore that?

I wish we all did this, collectively. We could add sugar, chocolate/cocoa, coffee, tea, sage, every bloody thing to the list and bombard them with it.

Under the PSA it could be argued that it is illegal to sell. I had this idea to report everything remotely psychoactive to the CPS just to fuck with them. Glue, solvents, isopropylalcohol, Geranamine, petrol, nutmeg etc etc. I wonder what they would do, if it technically breaks the law, can they just ignore that?

I'm assuming DMMA is Methylhexanamine, not Dimethoxymethamphetamine

Yes it's Methylhexanamine and despite the PSA several websites (including myprotein.com I think) still sell it in the UK. It's good stuff ...if you like that sort of thing. I make my own pre-workout usually with caffeine, beta-alanine, citraline malate and creatine....I buy the raw ingredients in bulk and it's much cheaper

A quick Google shows that methylhexanamine is DMAA, whereas DMMA is dimethoxymethamphetamine.

A quick Google shows that methylhexanamine is DMAA, whereas DMMA is dimethoxymethamphetamine.

Yeah must be DMAA but TBH I'm not sure. I'll have a further look and report back. I just remember that it was issued with a warning and I think removed altogether in the states due to potential liver toxicity....

Not that liver toxicity ever bothered any bodybuilder.

As the Piss Lord himself Jason Geneova would say..."we don't care about liver damage....we're freaks"

Didn't know you lot had such a wide range of stimulants to choose from until I started looking into it t'other day. Mind you, they all sound dodgier than the RC shit to me...

Didn't know you lot had such a wide range of stimulants to choose from until I started looking into it t'other day. Mind you, they all sound dodgier than the RC shit to me...

I'm sure they lace our supps with meth anyway

LOL yeah it never used to be the case but in the last 10 years or so getting high as a kite on random RC stimulants sold as "pre workout" seems to be tthe accepted norm..

BTW it is DMAA

https://blog.priceplow.com/dmaa-supplements

Never understood the use of stimulants for bodybuilding tbh. IME, nothing wastes muscle like amphetamines. Mind you, I guess there's a world of difference between a quick boost for training and caning it for weeks on end with no sleep or food... :\

You into bodybuilding? Why ain't you in my forum? :sus: :D

I have been for over 25 years and competed several times. I used to have some photos up but that's not a great idea.

I'm just not really into debating PEDs. It gets old after a while...