• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Sunday here in the BeNeLux... :)

- 1.5 grams of Cocaine (about 65% pure) - insufflated
- 50 mg of Methylphenidate (Ritalin IR 10 mg) - insufflated
- 40 mg of OxyMorphone (Opana ER 40 mg) - insufflated
- 240 mg of OxyCodone - oral
- 120 mg of Morphine sulfate pentahydrate (OraMorph 10mg/5ml Unit Dose Vial) - oral / sublingual / buccal
- 30 mg of Meloxicam - oral
- 25 mg of Promethazine - oral
- few bumps of 6-ABP (the real original shit! :D (although overpriced :()) - insufflated
- coffee - black with 4 cubes of sugar - oral
- 250 mg DMMA / 250 mg Panax Ginseng as a cycle to start my workout with (still being a newbie on this but I like this mix so any input anyone about how to improve it? Also took an Optisana 2grams sachut which also is recommended for althletes...)

-- Peace o/

I don't think mixing so many different stims is going to help your workout man.

I just had some kratom and 1 bag of weed vapor.

having a couple brews, buddy stopping by soon to smoke a spliff and say laterz before he goes back home.

contemplating DXM tonight but i have a work meeting tomorrow so unsure.

Pretty high off half a vial of "molly". Not something that I'm usually "into", but it was being sold VERY cheap so I bought 2 vials along with the bundle of decent ecp I was in the market for originally. Good marketing on the part of the guy who was pushing it lol

Who knows what drug it actually is. It has the appearance of fairly large, dense tan/peach-colored crystals. I crushed it into a fine powder and snorted it. Definitely has the strong, warm euphoria of a good stimulant. Would probably be fun to take in a social environment or with my girlfriend...I'm currently just tweaking by myself haha

-220mg (approximately) ketamine liquid up my nose. Didn’t drip as much this time so I’m pretty fucked up mentallly and physically numb. I diluted it with purified water and the mix was a bit over 10ml so I had to take it slow, now my sinuses are making noises I assume can’t be good...

-300mg Lyrica in addition to the 750!mg from early morning.

-15mg dexie

-20mg temazepam in addition to the 45mg I took early morning

UPDATE:added the same amount of K again because I want to go into a k-hole. Hope I didn’t seperate dosages too much.

Last edited:
nice DeschloroKetamine afterglow and good music. I could see myself doing this drug everyday for the rest of my life.

I went and bought two 4oz waltussins and drank them outside the store. I walked home and walked past someone. I thought "it's 3am only goons out lurkin" so I put my hand on my weapon got my goon gorilla body language on and looked at him like I was gonna murder him, he just kept walking so no problems. Then I pissed outside a Chinese restaurant.

Now I'm dexed up smoking grandaddy purp grooving on acid house music.

Morning to all of you BL'ers! :)

- 60 mg Methylphenidate - Ritalin IR 10 mg pills - insufflated
- 24 mg Hydromorphone - Dilaudid 8 mg pills - insufflated
- 80 mg Oxymorphone - Opana ER 40 mg pills - oral
- 25 mg Promethazine - blue 25 mg pill - oral
- 20 mg Temazepam - 20 mg Restoril liquid gelcap - oral
- 1 mg Clonazepam - Roche 0.5 mg Rivotril pills - sublingual
- 30 mg Diazepam - Valium brand yellow 5 mg pills - oral
- 500 mg of good Cocaine - 4 x 125 mg lines - insufflated
- 250 mg DMMA + 250 mg Panax Ginseng as dialy pre-workout cycle
- 200 mg Morphine sulphate - MSContin 100 mg pills - oral
- The mandatory Nicotine + Cafeine ;)

Sup with you all today? feeling great for the 4th day in a row now since I took another DXM plateau Sigma trip so something must have 'clicked' inside my brains somehow LOLz :D

Might IV a point (0.1 gram) of Crystal Methampethamine since I haven't touched it since December 2017 :)

-- Peace o/

LOlz... even after IV'ing a point of meth all those lovely opiates makes me drool all over myself and here I am trying to play PS4 with closed eyes from falling into NodZone hehehe :D :D

-- Peace o/

Well this morning I've smoked a fat bowl of girl scout cookies topped with some good bubble hash and I took my 115mg methadone a bit ago

About 15mg of some unknown fent analogue that's lasts a while as almost reviews have reported. Been about 2.5 hours and my peak is just starting to end.

Feels so good after quitting methadone about 5 weeks ago and therefore no opiate tolerance. I forgot opiates make you nauseous when you're not addicted and tolerance at ground Zero!!

1mg clonazepam
kava

trying to start getting caught up on every important thing i've been neglecting for the last week.

Well been still working on my last week! Longest stretch I’ve done in years have nice 6 days off and back at it for a lil longer then I splurged and got a trip to Mexico again in March! God I love that place way better then the fucking cold dark ass Alaska but it’s my home! Ally’s move to Mexico but I’m not fluent enough in Spanish!! Not yet btw I hope to start studying real soon!

Today igot 40 mg methadone oral and about 30 mg snorted feeling goooooood bout to start work! Everyone have a blessed day

About 15mg of some unknown fent analogue that's lasts a while as almost reviews have reported. Been about 2.5 hours and my peak is just starting to end.

Feels so good after quitting methadone about 5 weeks ago and therefore no opiate tolerance. I forgot opiates make you nauseous when you're not addicted and tolerance at ground Zero!!

I quiet bupe and heroin for over a month and my tolerance was just as high when I used again. I was pissed.

OT: 5g Green maeng da

About an hour ago (6AM) decided to skip sleep for today and railed 130mg of amph sulphate, decided I wasn't really feeling it so I went for an extra 50mg a few minutes ago.

Well I woke up with a beautiful after glow from the hit of LSD I took yesterday then I had a cup of coffee and then my 115mg methadone and another cup of coffee

Good evening everybody! :)

- 80 mg Oxymorphone - intranasal
- 160 mg Oxycodone - oral
- 25 mg Promethazine - oral
- 50 mg Diazepam - oral
- 2 mg Clonazepam - sublingual
- 40 mg Temazepam - oral
- 5 mg Clonazolam - oral
- 100 mg Methylphenidate - insufflated
- 22.5 mg Meloxicam - oral
- dialy cycle consisting of 250 mg DMMA and 250 mg Panax Ginseng - oral

Happy N0dZ ;) :D

-- Peace o/

Had quite a few alcoholic drinks out with some new friends, came back, smoked a joint, feeling pretty hazy, debating with myself whether to crack out the cocaine or ketamine and allow myself a couple hundred milligrams of a cheeky midweek solo party =D... even though I have quite a bit I need to do workwise tomorrow... I probably shouldn't but I'm sure it would be OK. %)

Smoking GDP this weed is getting lonely, might get a 4oz waltussin and/or 40oz or 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.