• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 DIPA between work shifts

gotta bunch of DMT now, time to buy some new glass vials for proper storage %)

my car's transmission bit the dust today, guess the rest of my week is gonna figuring out what to do about that. replace trans or replace car, ??? lol

Hey everyone ! Things are going well here! I’m still on low dose of methadone. Trying to figure out if making the switch to subutex again or not. I hate it but it’s easier to control my usuals then methadone. So we will see. Hope all is well keep your head up P2C and glad you are back methacodone!!!

Sniffing lines of some tha best cocaine in Dallas with the wife?

80mg of Methadone (red liquid)
4mg of real Alprazolam (oral)
.3 of Cocaine so far (sniffed)

Hey all! I took a BL break for a while but I think I'm coming back now. Good to see many of the same people here! Hey Lucid and Topham and Weekend and 4me!

Been a great year in the wilderness. Farm life is treating me well, I'm really enjoying it up here. It's the first place I've ever lived I could actually see setting down long-term roots. Hard to find lady friends and some other issues but it's outweighed by the peace and quiet.

Switched back from dope to oxy, still smoking mucho dabs and herb. Recently got some 10mg Valium, my first time taking it since 2009! Excited to take some L tomorrow.

Hey all! I took a BL break for a while but I think I'm coming back now. Good to see many of the same people here! Hey Lucid and Topham and Weekend and 4me!

Been a great year in the wilderness. Farm life is treating me well, I'm really enjoying it up here. It's the first place I've ever lived I could actually see setting down long-term roots. Hard to find lady friends and some other issues but it's outweighed by the peace and quiet.

Switched back from dope to oxy, still smoking mucho dabs and herb. Recently got some 10mg Valium, my first time taking it since 2009! Excited to take some L tomorrow.

Welcome back man. I'm jelly of the job, dream career right there.

1mg lorazepam, gonna smoke some herb when my grandma goes to bed.

∆ I'm more jelly of his dope and oxy than the job.

Welcome back Monk.

OT. 1 weed and hydrocodone 10 mg

haha thanks guys! Hey gospel! How's life?

It was just dnm dope, I had stock through the whole btc explosion but now that I ran out I went back to oxy and it's just not satisfying... It is cheap and safe though. I went back to the doctor and she put me back on pain management. Only 75 10s a month instead of my old 90 but maybe I'll get it upped in a few months.

The job is great but has its ups and downs. Mostly ups in terms of the actual job, but I do have concerns about long-term stability depending on how the market goes, as well as boredom that comes from it sometimes being PT but there not being a whole lot to do with my free time. Which is kind of silly problem but I've got depressive tendencies so I'm trying to figure out the ideal solution to that issue. Getting more into off-roading so I can spend more time in the forest just hanging out shooting guns and getting high, but I'm not super mechanically inclined and half the time I'm too depressed to make actual decisions.

So things are generally good but I'm still lost and hopeless... Living proof that everything can be "fine" but somehow still feel off. Add on that to the fact that the girl I was seeing that was "friends with the benedicts" just had a bad car accident after a seizure and my grandma just died this afternoon, and it's been a rough 48 hours :/

Got a mini-holiday until 2nd May, the weather is great, I've got a new excellent mountain bike... and most importantly, drugs! It's been a while since I've done anything other than alcohol and the odd 3-MeO-PCE.

Currently on 0.5 mg flunitrazolam and 70 mg 6-APB plugged. Pretty nice combo, although I would have imagined I'd be more stimulated to be fair. Kind of just melting into my chair actually. But the feels are good, something I've been really missing since alcohol is such a dirty drug.

125Mg methadone hcl
Smoked about a half gram of some tangerine OG
Having my 3rd cup of coffee

Plugged 30 mg 4-AcO-MET 90 minutes ago. Tripping pretty hard right now, and the trip is amazing, stunning visuals. Very clear-headed, which I like in a psychedelic lately.

Hello to you too. What do you do for work?

Today is a chill day of.

several grams of bali and maeng da kratom
Lots of Cuban roast drip coffee
A Cheyenne here and there
2.25 gram of valerien root
200mg l-theanine

Wish I had some gabapentin.

right now I've consumed or am consuming:
fat bag of some Wedding Cake (one of my favorite cannabis strains).
half gram solventless HTFSE vape cartridge of Matanuska Thunderfuck.
4 bags heroin - iv.
. 75mg xanax - oral.
30mg baclofen - oral.
and the last 3 twisted teas I had.

my girlfriend fell and wrecked her back this week so I've been taking care of her and getting lit when I can. she's currently asleep lol.

going through some insomnia, so just took 2 mg hydrocodone, 1 weed, 6 mg diphenhydramine, 150 mcg of melatonin. The Lucid sleep mix special.

going through some insomnia, so just took 2 mg hydrocodone, 1 weed, 6 mg diphenhydramine, 150 mcg of melatonin. The Lucid sleep mix special.

I envy your ability to fall asleep man, I can't initiate sleep unless I tranquilize myself or smoke many weeds. Like at least 4 weeds.

OT: coffee, and uh, weed later maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.