Training Log Olympia Prep 2017

Yeah drol, dbol and Winstrol I coukd blast sky high til my skin turns yellow for cheaper than a tank of gas lmao

Sad but true haha. That's why I have a hard time blasting anything other than test unless I'm prepping for something. Can run a couple grams for half of what the average gym rat spends on protein

Alright, finally got a cardio session done after the sinus/head cold that has wiped me out this week. Probably going to skip a lift tonight again and get back into it tomorrow so that will have been a solid week off for some CNS recovery.

On the bright side, looking good for eating like shit all week. Not totally sure why but I always look better eating 80-85% clean and 15-20% crap as compared to 100% clean.

---

As concerns other stuff, my T3 just got delivered so I'll be carefully bringing that in at about 20mcg to start and evaluating from there. Biggest problem is appetite increase so need to find a metabolic sweet spot where appetite doesn't override the extra caloric expenditure.

----

Mostly just including this, and going to try to include more of this stuff, because I like looking back at old threads sometimes to see how life was going, progression, and remember the little things we tend to forget. Anyways, I'll likely be breaking it off with a girl/my best friend I've been going out with for the better part of 5 and a half years after she graduates with her RN next month. I've essentially stayed with her for the last year and a half through her accelerated program because she wouldn't have made it with the termoil of a breakup.

Still not sure if I can bring myself to although I know it's the best thing. I'd be much more okay dealing with it myself if knew she would be alright but it's going to very seriously impact her given some other things she has gone through with her family. Really can't describe the intensity of the stress the situation has brought as I'm usually a very low stress per but, anyways, we shall see.

I broke up with one of my exes after she took her finals before graduating. It was something I knew had to be done but didn't wanna wreck her before finals. I'm hoping to into an accelerated nursing course as around here nurses make more than doctors and a lot less school to take lol. Kudos to you for being a decent human being though I'm unsure how tolerable the relationship has been.

I broke up with one of my exes after she took her finals before graduating. It was something I knew had to be done but didn't wanna wreck her before finals. I'm hoping to into an accelerated nursing course as around here nurses make more than doctors and a lot less school to take lol. Kudos to you for being a decent human being though I'm unsure how tolerable the relationship has been.

Appreciate it man...definitely don't feel like a decent human being as I've had to act somewhat like the relationship will continue (although she isn't completely in the dark) to keep things together for now. And I know she had marriage on her mind in the next year or two but I'm just not there yet. Just gonna talk to a few people she is close with and let them know to be there for her if they can because she has zero other support systems

Took all of last week off being sick. Got back into it and hit a back workout Saturday and chest yesterday. Died pretty quick but at least got something in so that felt good and sore as all fuck.

Today is the first day of intermittent fasting and definitely ate a box of oreos and sleeve of cookie dough last night as a last splurge. About 3 hours till the first meal and starving. Gonna be relying on some nicotine and ephedrine for the mornings until I adjust.

Also the first day of anadrol today so I will be doing 50mg in the morning and 50mg in the afternoon/preworkout for the first two weeks to see how that goes before bumping to 200mg.

Ephedrine makes me ravenous, I could never use it doing IF. On the plus, anadrol tends to kill my appetite, so maybe it'll help.

Ephedrine makes me ravenous, I could never use it doing IF. On the plus, anadrol tends to kill my appetite, so maybe it'll help.

Interesting, you're probably the first person I've heard say that. I'm a little weird in that things don't suppress appetite for me like others and stuff like yohimbine makes me hungry but haven't noticed it from ephedrine, hoping that plus some synephrine and coffee in the mornings will help suppress some and anadrol may help as well. Fingers crossed!

Yeah I guess my responses can be a bit atypical, especially to common stimulants. Have you ever used sibutramine? I've always really liked that to control appetite when willpower no longer suffices.

Appreciate it man...definitely don't feel like a decent human being as I've had to act somewhat like the relationship will continue (although she isn't completely in the dark) to keep things together for now. And I know she had marriage on her mind in the next year or two but I'm just not there yet. Just gonna talk to a few people she is close with and let them know to be there for her if they can because she has zero other support systems

Same boat I was in. Funny thing is that i proposed to that girl a year earlier and she rejected me. Then before the break up she proposed to me and I rejected her. We've since moved on though and things are ok

Same boat I was in. Funny thing is that i proposed to that girl a year earlier and she rejected me. Then before the break up she proposed to me and I rejected her. We've since moved on though and things are ok

Shit that's crazy haha. Glad things are alright though, hoping I'll be able to say the same in 6 months!

Yeah I guess my responses can be a bit atypical, especially to common stimulants. Have you ever used sibutramine? I've always really liked that to control appetite when willpower no longer suffices.

I haven't used it but I've seen it around. Wasn't it linked to an increase in stroke risk and cardiac events iirc?

Also have always been very wary of reuptake inhibitors and serotogenic medications for a variety of reasons including some family history. I honestly roll the dice enough with LSD, MDMA, etc but that was before I had the family history background that I do and figured that I've tolerated them well so no reason to stop as long as use is conservative.

Took Monday off with a moderate volume leg workout yesterday as I'm still coughing up the rest of the shit in my chest from the cold I had. Strength and endurance is still kinda gassed.

Been feeling abnormally good in the mornings minus the hunger which I'm hoping I'll adjust to sooner than later. Synephrine has seemed to help with mood but doesn't seem like it or ephedrine are doing much for appetite.

Legs
Hamstring curl
Stack x20
Stack + 25 x20
Stack + 45 x15
Stack + 70 x12x12
Stack + 70x8, stack + 45x6, stack x15

Vertical leg press
2 plates x35
4 plates x20
6 plates x15
8 plates x12x12x12x12

Front squats
135x6
225x6
315x3

Quad Extension
3 warmup sets
Stack x20
Stack x15x15x15

If you wanna wreck your appetite a small shot of Mt2 will do it lmao. Nothing like feeling absolutely sick with a raging boner.

If you wanna wreck your appetite a small shot of Mt2 will do it lmao. Nothing like feeling absolutely sick with a raging boner.

Lmao yep been there before. The thing I found is that the appetite suppression wears off very quickly after repeated dosing. Went up pretty high at one point and had people not recognizing me I was so dark. Tonnnnns of compliments and questions from girls on campus though because they were like 'wtf tell me your secret' when I changed races in the middle of winter

I haven't used it but I've seen it around. Wasn't it linked to an increase in stroke risk and cardiac events iirc?

Also have always been very wary of reuptake inhibitors and serotogenic medications for a variety of reasons including some family history. I honestly roll the dice enough with LSD, MDMA, etc but that was before I had the family history background that I do and figured that I've tolerated them well so no reason to stop as long as use is conservative.

Yeah but, well, most drugs that affect 5HT and NE increase the risk of cardiac events. In young healthy people used infrequently, I doubt there's much risk. Also I only tend to use in the late afternoon when cravings hit the hardest. It's in and out of the system relatively fast so blood concentrations aren't continuously raised. Nevertheless, I'm definitely not trying to push it, and if you have reasons to avoid it, I'd stick with them :)

Been feeling abnormally good in the mornings minus the hunger which I'm hoping I'll adjust to sooner than later

That's great. What do you think is causing that? I'm finding the SAD thing hitting me pretty hard now here in the dreary Yoo Kay.

That's great. What do you think is causing that? I'm finding the SAD thing hitting me pretty hard now here in the dreary Yoo Kay.

Ah I haven't been across the pond yet but I've heard the weather can be on that side quite often.

The biggest acute change I think was from increased vitamin D intake. My blood work came in pretty low around 22 (forget the scale off the top of my head) and I've gone up to 10,000iu a day with larger bolus doses of 30-40,000 once a week or so. Definitely made a big difference within days.

Other than that, I honestly think the synephrine has had a mood lifting effect as well which has been more than welcome. Haven't ever taken it plain before but 30-60mg on an empty stomach in the AM has been noticeable on the days I take it.