Training Log Olympia Prep 2017

@Genetic Freak

Do you remember Dynabol (Nandrolone Cypionate) from the 90s?

Was vet gear from Australia that came in a 10ml vial 50mg/ml packaged inside an orange tube? Forget the manufacturer but they also made a micronized Winstrol product called Stanazolic IIRC that came in the same type of presentation....they were abundant and cheap for a time around 1997 -1999 in the UK...

Was just discussing them with a mate in the gym the other day...

How do you like test ace vs prop? I've heard ace is supposed to be less painful and hits faster plus you can keep the same pinning frequency. Just want to keep it in mind as phenyl prop seems nice but the ester is so heavy.

Honestly I don't notice a whole lot and use ace/prop/phenyl prop interchangeably since I'm always running a long ester base but get the sex drive and energy kick off the short esters.

I've had the ace laying around in vials for years so dipped into that when i ran out of PP. About to make 50g of phenyl prop though to stock up

Do we get to see any photos.. :)

Sadly no. I've done way too much work with UGLs and have a lot of easily identifiable features on my body to put photos up unfortunately. I'd have 3/4 of my body scratched out so wouldn't be much to look at

Sadly no. I've done way too much work with UGLs and have a lot of easily identifiable features on my body to put photos up unfortunately. I'd have 3/4 of my body scratched out so wouldn't be much to look at

Dick pics... You know... For progress pics.

That's a no then... So we are obliged to take your word that you have a credible physique...

That's a no then... So we are obliged to take your word that you have a credible physique...

Yep pretty much! No skin off my back if you don't haha. I get paid the same either way and really just here to log things more for myself than anyone else.

Last edited:
I rear ended a cop car once high as shit... Oh wait that was actually my fault XD

Never did that, but I crashed two cars in two days thanks to Xanax.

Another funny cop story... About a month ago, for reasons I won't go into, I decided to move my lock box full of my gear from location A to location B. I didn't have much in there, but obviously enough to fuck my life up of things went wrong.

So I'm taking an Uber for this trip and the driver is asking me things like "what are you passionate for in life?" I said traveling, science, etc. I asked him the same question and he said law enforcement. Specifically being a drug cop. Told me he used to be a drug cop until he had to take personal time off, but really wanted to get back into the industry. I just smiled and agreed with his choice words for drug users and fondled the lock box through my backpack. Not a huge deal, but it still had me a bit nervous.

Swim15 is really gh15. I'm kidding lol.
And damn RL, seems being shutdown didn't shrink your balls making a move like thag lmao. Most I'll do is move loaded pins.

How do you travel with gear swim? I notice you're on the move alkt. Carry what you need or just orals?

Swim15 is really gh15. I'm kidding lol.
And damn RL, seems being shutdown didn't shrink your balls making a move like thag lmao. Most I'll do is move loaded pins.

How do you travel with gear swim? I notice you're on the move alkt. Carry what you need or just orals?

Might have to come in clutch with some dick pics though lmao. Enough of my buddies are involved in the gay4pay or promiscuous sides of the industry that I can snag some of theirs haha.

But as far as travel, I don't worry about injects if it's a week or less. If it's more then I've got a script I can travel with. Just test or I can always mix oils in my script vial.

Went to audstralia a few years ago for a study abroad and that was challenging but got a friend the country to ship me 20ml for $100 so I was able to ru a gram a week the whole trip

That's crazy because I actually studied abroad in Australia (Brisbane) in my early 20s. Wasn't lifting at the time (at least not with any idea what I was doing), but man did I find some good MDMA and shrooms during that year. Looking back I am shocked that I got through my university program given how many pills I was taking in the nightclubs.

Yep pretty much! No skin off my back if you don't haha. I get paid the same either way and really just here to log things more for myself than anyone else.

Then I suppose most people can make their own assumptions from that statement..

Never did that, but I crashed two cars in two days thanks to Xanax.

Another funny cop story... About a month ago, for reasons I won't go into, I decided to move my lock box full of my gear from location A to location B. I didn't have much in there, but obviously enough to fuck my life up of things went wrong.

So I'm taking an Uber for this trip and the driver is asking me things like "what are you passionate for in life?" I said traveling, science, etc. I asked him the same question and he said law enforcement. Specifically being a drug cop. Told me he used to be a drug cop until he had to take personal time off, but really wanted to get back into the industry. I just smiled and agreed with his choice words for drug users and fondled the lock box through my backpack. Not a huge deal, but it still had me a bit nervous.

My mate once moved 6000 shots of Sustanon out of Egypt on a British airways flight to Heathrow..

The irony was his main problems was Egyptian customs....gear is legal over there and OTC but they wanted a bribe or they said they would take it all and put him in jail....I think he gave them like 100 quid or something and they let him through....British customs didn't even find it in his case lol...

A guy I work with was a drug squad cop in the Met and his clsim to fame was arresting Boy George for heroin in the 80s.....

Then I suppose most people can make their own assumptions from that statement..

Not entirely sure what you're getting at. I'm here to join in a community discussion and log some of the things I'm doing because I've found it helpful to look back on. I had 15k posts and years worth of logs on PHF but the site has since shut down so needed a new place and liked this forum. I'm a paid athlete which is nice but also not here to dick measure anyone because I'm sure that no one here gives a shit

Not entirely sure what you're getting at. I'm here to join in a community discussion and log some of the things I'm doing because I've found it helpful to look back on. I had 15k posts and years worth of logs on PHF but the site has since shut down so needed a new place and liked this forum. I'm a paid athlete which is nice but also not here to dick measure anyone because I'm sure that no one here gives a shit

To be fair mate, your reasoning that you couldn't show your physique because you'd done "way too much work for UGLs" made zero sense.

I mean, what exactly do you think would happen? The DEA would arrest you for steroid distribution based on seeing a pic of your left bicep on Bluelight? It doesn't make sense. You haven't admitted to doing anything so how would a pic of one of your easily identifiable features tie you to a crime?..any more so than a pic from a photo shoot would?

Of course no one has to show pictures if they don't want to but just that you were making some impressive claims about being rolled out by supplement companies at the Olympia, doing photo shoots etc (which I would have though would be seen by far more people than would see a scratched put face pic on a hardly viewed forum like this).

Like I say, just doesn't make any sense.

@Genetic Freak

Do you remember Dynabol (Nandrolone Cypionate) from the 90s?

Was vet gear from Australia that came in a 10ml vial 50mg/ml packaged inside an orange tube? Forget the manufacturer but they also made a micronized Winstrol product called Stanazolic IIRC that came in the same type of presentation....they were abundant and cheap for a time around 1997 -1999 in the UK...

Was just discussing them with a mate in the gym the other day...

Even my memory fails me sometimes, Sustanon and Deca started to become popular at about that time, prior to that we only had orals and cypionate.. We were a bit behind up North..

Quite a bit later but I always remember these from Holland, came in 10 flat pack:

Nandrolone-Decanoate-cycle-2-274x300.jpg

Even my memory fails me sometimes, Sustanon and Deca started to become popular at about that time, prior to that we only had orals and cypionate.. We were a bit behind up North..

Quite a bit later but I always remember these from Holland, came in 10 flat pack:

Nandrolone-Decanoate-cycle-2-274x300.jpg

Ahh yes...you got 3 in a pack I think rather than 10...known as yellow top deca...

Used them lots of times...they went for 3.50 pound per ml round my way which at the time was a premium...them and also extraboline deca which was from Greece and packaged the same way.

To be fair mate, your reasoning that you couldn't show your physique because you'd done "way too much work for UGLs" made zero sense.

I mean, what exactly do you think would happen? The DEA would arrest you for steroid distribution based on seeing a pic of your left bicep on Bluelight? It doesn't make sense. You haven't admitted to doing anything so how would a pic of one of your easily identifiable features tie you to a crime?..any more so than a pic from a photo shoot would?

Of course no one has to show pictures if they don't want to but just that you were making some impressive claims about being rolled out by supplement companies at the Olympia, doing photo shoots etc (which I would have though would be seen by far more people than would see a scratched put face pic on a hardly viewed forum like this).

Like I say, just doesn't make any sense.

Made zero sense? Haha no I'm not overly paranoid but I'm talking about a lot of incriminating things on board dedicated to illegal substances. I also ran a UGL in the past several years ago during college with my roommate and have spoken on here about brewing which I still do for personal use.

I'm gettting my doctorate now and combine that with the fact that my photos are prevalent on social media which could be easily matched if I posted one here. No way in hell am I putting my future career in jeapordy just to have strangers on an internet board think more of me.

Not trying to be a dick at all but that reasoning makes perfect sense to me. If it makes you feel better I can post photos of the inside of the Olympia expo center before and after the expo when it was being set up and torn down since the only people allowed inside were athletes and vendors with passes.

Last edited:
On that note, if someone can tell mehow to post those photos I will and also how to get back on the mobile site since I tried to from the desktop site haha

Got legs after a 10 hour shift today and ready to kill them! Then lost of studying, gonna be popping addy and cramming all week.

I've decided that cutting with T3 instead of tren isn't as efficient as I want so I dropped the T3 a couple days ago and have since replaced with T4.

I've got a little 'pre shoot' with a smaller photog in two weeks and then a big one in three weeks so I'll be front loading tren tonight doing 6cc of tren e total (only 150mg/ml) for a total of about 900mg and then going to 400-500 for the remainder.