Training Log Olympia Prep 2017

Good holiday weekend and mostly ditched the IF for thanksgiving and the day after with a little larger windows the last two days.

Thought my strength would be back from being sick last week so I hit some deadlifts yesterday. Definitely not back yet though so the next session should be much better.

135x15
225x10
315x8
405x3
495x2
585x1
495x8

Calves x6 sets

Got chest tonight!

How did you feel doing IF? I quite enjoy it.

So far it really hasn't been that bad actually and I've liked it. Doing cardio right now and have about an hour until I eat. I've definitely adjusted some although last night I did get up and have 6oz of Greek yogurt and 1tbsp PB at about 2am to keep myself from plowing through stuff.

That type of thing has been minimal and going to keep working on adjusting the rest of the way. I'm usually very full during the feeding window which is nice. At this point my biggest issue is splitting up meals and nutrients since I've been so used to 6 meals a day for years that it just feels weird.

Energy is much better in the mornings though and keep a good stream of coffee and water which helps.

Hit chest yesterday with back later today.

Hammer strength delcline press
1 plate x30
2 plates x20
3 plates x15
3.5 plates x10
4 plates x8x8x8
4 plates x6, 3 plates x6, 2 plates x12

Landmine press
2 plates x12
2.5 plates x10
3 plates x10x10x10

Incline press
90x10
100x8x8x8

Incline fly
75x8x7x6

Cable fly
100x15x12
100x10, 70x12, 50xfailure ~25 reps

Cardio 20min
Calves x5 sets

On another note, I'm going to start up some counseling/therapy and going to be delving pretty hard into me, thought processes, behavior, drugs and AAS, parents, etc. Starting that on Friday so hoping that will be a good outlet for thoughts and a professional opinion.

Also going to do an introspective LSD trip with a good friend Friday night who is a lifting buddy and has almost an identical
life situation as me, issues, relationship problems, etc. Really looking forward to that and getting something out of it.

I'm a counselor myself and trust me, ANYONE can benefit
from counseling/therapy. Even most therapists have therapists including me lol

I'm a counselor myself and trust me, ANYONE can benefit
from counseling/therapy. Even most therapists have therapists including me lol

Agreed. I was in a much better head space with regular therapy. Probably will resume it once I have more time.

Also going to do an introspective LSD trip with a good friend Friday night who is a lifting buddy and has almost an identical life situation as me, issues, relationship problems, etc. Really looking forward to that and getting something out of it.

How did that go?

How did that go?

Actually went really well. The guy is a long time close friend of mine and a lot more of it was spent around the fact it was his first time and walking him through it since he naturally has pretty high anxiety. He did really well though and got a lot out of it so we had a good time and will probably do another trip this month.

I've had a couple therapist sessions (also been in a weird headspace which is why I haven't updated in a bit) but those are helping a lot as we have been able to dive into some pretty deep cognitive and behavioral stuff quickly dude to a lot of my own introspective work flushing some things out already.

Had no idea how much stuff is stemming from ADD with me but that's where 80% of my stuff has stemmed from.

The "girlfriend" is graduating this weekend so that's a rough year and a half come to fruition. Got a week long cruise next weekend so I'll probably just enjoy that as a last time with her although really excited to just get some sun.

The side chick has sort of broken things off seriously and moved it to fwb status which was a major mindfuck at first since I let myself get in too deep with that one. I have been practicing compartmentalization a lot this past week to keep my sanity though and I've progressed A LOT very quickly which has been incredibly helpful although not without side effects that primarily come out in my sleep.

SO, back to normal-ish for now. Missed some workouts and stress has caused me to not be able to eat as much which is nice for leaning out at least.

Gear is at-
500mg test e / 100mg test ace every 2-3 days
2.5iu growth
~25mcg T3

Likely going to drop the anadrol out while I'm on the cruise and maybe just this week too and then bring it back in at 200mg after.

IF - has been going well and have adjusted for the most part. Definitey helps a lot with appetite control. I will say I need to give it some more time but I haven't seen much in the way of benefit except appetite control. My daily calories are generally lower due to the short feeding window and I'm not dropping weight much at all and generally looking more watery so I'm gonna keep playing with it.

Sorry for the book haha.

Chest last night -

Decline hammer strength
1 plate x30
2 plates x20
3 plates x15
3.5 plates x10
4 plates x8x8x8
4 plates x8, 3 plates x8, 2 plates x12

Incline dumbbell
100x8x8x8x8

Incline fly
75x8x8

Incline close grip dumbbell
45x10x10

High cable fly
42.5x12x12

Landmine press
2 plates x12x12

Mid cable fly
90x15
100x12

Cardio 20min

Had no idea how much stuff is stemming from ADD with me but that's where 80% of my stuff has stemmed from.

This is so true. I think a lot of people with ADHD don't appreciate how deep some of the issues go in terms of behaviour, attitudes, avoidance of certain things, preferences for others. It's something that starts in the womb so you can bet it's affected pretty much every part of your life. There are also benefits too, like generally having a whole big range of interests and an eye for the bigger picture/synthesis/holism which others lack. Should keep your therapist busy for a long time though lol.

Does the LSD help or hurt the attempt to compartmentalize life? I'd think that it would hurt. Or at least make you see the effort as an attempt to distract yourself away from things you don't really want to have to deal with right now.

This is so true. I think a lot of people with ADHD don't appreciate how deep some of the issues go in terms of behaviour, attitudes, avoidance of certain things, preferences for others. It's something that starts in the womb so you can bet it's affected pretty much every part of your life. There are also benefits too, like generally having a whole big range of interests and an eye for the bigger picture/synthesis/holism which others lack. Should keep your therapist busy for a long time though lol.

This is definitely true and also something I've begun to notice. So far, the therapy has been extremely helpful so going to continue that and look for ways to carry less of the problematic behavior forward while finding ways to direct the positive aspects of the ADD.

Funny because I used to rant about how ADD/ADHD was a bunch of bullshit...eating my words now.

Does the LSD help or hurt the attempt to compartmentalize life? I'd think that it would hurt. Or at least make you see the effort as an attempt to distract yourself away from things you don't really want to have to deal with right now.

I would say that it hurts the compartmentalization aspect since LSD generally makes you see through the bullshit and lying that people get themselves to believe.

I think it can go a little deeper than that though. The compartmentalization has been extremely effective for now and I'm incredibly surprised at how well and how quickly I've been able to direct and utilize it actually. I think that, for the time being, I'm cognizant of the fact I'm doing it and 'bullshitting' myself to an extent for a 'greater good' which is my ability to function, be happy, and move on which has been good so far.

With that knowledge, I think that employing LSD can work in tandem and allow you to knowingly accept some false truths temporarily while dealing with the underlying problems that are much father down.

For me, I'm starting to realize that a big part of this is that I can't accept myself (always want to reach for bigger, better, improvement, never good enough, etc) which can be good but to an extent but also be a bad thing in extreme. Because of this I look for acceptance and validation from my relationships. Lots more to get into though I'm sure

Got a cruise for a week with the soon to be ex girlfriend coming up this weekend. Not gonna lie though, insane pumped for a week in the sun with shit loads of amazing food. Gonna eat my face off and then come back and get swinging on some cutting for shoots in January.

Got Bassnectar NYE after that for the last for a bad fucking ass closeout to the year.

Took yesterday off, got shoulders and cardio today. Hit legs on Tuesday and still barely walking -

Vertical leg press
1 plate (each side) x40
2p x20
3p x15
4p x12
5p x10x10x10x12

Hamstring curl
Stack x20
Stack + 25 x20
Stack + 45 x15x15x15
Stack +45x15, stack x10 drop set

Front squat - mostly for core work and muscle memory
135x6
225x6
315x5

Quad extension - endurance fucking died
Stack (300) x20
Stack x14
Stack X11
270 x12

Hip thrusts
135x20x20x20

Cardio 15min

Back in the states and working on the 10 hour car drive home currently! Cruise was great besides the fact that I'm going to be breaking up with the girl I was with in two days after Christmas but had a good time regardless.

Ran something like 400mg e3-4d of my script test cyp but didn't have any short prop/ace in there and definitely noticed a big sex drive drop off about 4-5 days after my last ace injection.

Picked up a nice drug stash in Mexico and wished I had gotten more. Found Oxy 30's for $120 for a 30 count bottle that were legit and sadly passed them up which I'm now kicking myself for. Besides that got some levothyroxine, HCTZ, tramadol, promethazine, and some valsartan which I'm going to try for a month or two before I order more to see if it does what I want it to do.

Got a few light workouts in and tons of cardio between the gym and all the walking/swimming at the ports. Going to jump back into things on Tuesday with workouts and work on bringing the shredz back.

On a high note, going to bassnectar NYE and gonna throw down with the nectar crowd and the girl I've been talking to for a sweet time and some awesome MDMA sex haha.

Yeah test no ester. Would make for a jolly good time yeah?

I've got TNE and test/tren suspensions laying around but never noticed much from them - seems to be hit or miss from what I've seen and some guys love them and some don't get much. Any time with MDMA though is a damn good time