Training Log First Test Cycle Log

Getting comments is hilarious, especially when you yell "steroids" across the grocery store when you dude is like "howwwww ya get so big bruh" lmao.

On a side note that dude is talking about bodybuilding and how a lot of guys to train to minimize risk of injury. If your training for strength then that's obviously not optimal

Yeah, I don't think pre-exhaust is exactly what you're after mate.

What I love about that whole "you're on gear" talk and the initial sneering from some is how, a few weeks later, they're often the ones who come crawling up asking about it and clearly desperate to do it themselves.

Yeah, I don't think pre-exhaust is exactly what you're after mate.

What I love about that whole "you're on gear" talk and the initial sneering from some is how, a few weeks later, they're often the ones who come crawling up asking about it and clearly desperate to do it themselves.
They also don't realize how hard you gotta work to fully utilize the gear either. They think that you just pin oil and it's instant gains

Ya, a few of my close friends know and they are all saying things like "I really don't want to see you ruin your passion by adding in such harmful drugs." There's just so much propaganda out there making steroids sound extremely dangerous, when the reality is that while there are genuine concerns, running test and other mild stuff at reasonable doses and monitoring yourself in the process to see if you need ancillaries is not very dangerous.

Ya, a few of my close friends know and they are all saying things like "I really don't want to see you ruin your passion by adding in such harmful drugs." There's just so much propaganda out there making steroids sound extremely dangerous, when the reality is that while there are genuine concerns, running test and other mild stuff at reasonable doses and monitoring yourself in the process to see if you need ancillaries is not very dangerous.
I think it's funny that the people who criticize gear are also the ones who eat garbage, smoke and or drink, and don't even monitor their body. It kinda is in the same vein how hiv patients here in the states have on average higher life spans than those not afflicted as they constantly check their health and have a lot of notice for preventative treatment or early stage treatment of issues.

^ I have a certain family member who is essentially an alcoholic and heavy smoker who spent years attacking me for my gear use and blaming even the slightest cold it.

315lb squat

It took 9 weeks and 2 days. 300lb went up so easy that I loaded 315 on and just went for it. And it was the perfect squat because I would have probably failed 316. But ya...steroids work...

So then I did flat dumbbell bench. I haven't been doing this exercise, only higher reps on incline and decline dumbbell.

95lbsx5, 95x6, 100x3, 100x3, 100x3. That's the first time I ever took the 100s for a ride, so it felt good. But I'd like to get them for a 5x5 to really feel like I've adapted to them.

Then deadlifts. Really just getting a feel for my max on a strong day.
135lbsx3, 225x1, 315x1, 365x1, 405x1, 425x1

425 was hard but I felt like I could have pulled 435. Problem was I pulled 425 at 8:56pm and the gym closed at 9:00pm.

Haha look at them numbers man! Feels good doesn't it? Bet you're still lean as hell too. How's the calorie increase working for you?

I am up to 149.3. And no, I'm not that lean right now. I'd say 13-14%. But the added fat is directly to my chest and love handles. No fat went to any of my limbs. I took a video of myself yesterday and from a distance I still look extremely lanky and small, and I still feel "do you even lift" in my work clothes. I've had insane strength gains this cycle but it's still a battle to put on lean muscle. Haha I thought that surely by the time I squatted 315 that I'd have a tear drop and a nice sweep, but nope. The teardrop comes out after a hack squat pump but that's it. I am aware that doing 1-5 rep squat sets isn't ideal for hypertrophy, but I am doing back squat, high rep leg press, leg extension drop sets... There are girls on YouTube who squat 185 and have beautiful quad sweep. Sigh.

It's at the point again that I'm getting insecure about my loose skin and pubesebt gyno. I would absolutely have to go under the knife before I ever did a physique show. I'm going to keep bulking because that is a petty reason not to and the added calories I think are explaining this second renaissance of strength gains (the first being weeks 3-4...but I feel like this week I got another jump). I'm around 4250 on calories and some of it has been dirty.

I know I sound down on myself and I shouldn't given the numbers I am putting up. It's just frustrating being a "stronger than he looks" guys. Obviously I only post my best pics. When I record myself lifting I always feel like I look tiny.

Anyway, I think I am going to focus on 455lb deadlift and 275 touch and go bench as goals for these last weeks.

Should be "hack," not "back" in the list. I really need to figure out how to switch to desktop mode on my phone. Is this explained in Support or such?

I have also been feeling really tired eating these many calories. I feel like around 2800-3000 is my sweet spot for feeling well-fed but also energized. This much and I feel sluggish and bloated, and even get a bit of nausea at the gym.

Oh, and resting those 100lb dumbbells on my quads, so directly on the pip from last shot, was not pleasant ?

For me, since I work out in the morning, typically pre workout I have simply a bagel (55g of carbs) with a tbsp of jam (approx 7g or so of carbs) and some whey which comes out to about 500 cals. Quick and easy to eat and processed by the body easily and quickly as all together I think it's about 2-3g of fat and no fiber. Then during workout I take in 50g carbs from a simple carb source which is currently Gatorade powder drink mix but will be switching to straight dextrose soon. So that's another 200 calories that are quickly digested. Post workout I have 3 cups of cereal (75g carbs) another another scoop or whey. That comes out to about another 500 calories that are quickly digested. So with that you're looking at about 1200 calories that are quickly processed by the body. I'm usually starving an hour later or so after the post workout meal. If wanted to up calories further can always use almond milk instead of water with the whey which could be another easy 200 calories or so that are processed quickly. And that's just peri workout. After that I eat 3 whole eggs, 1/2 oatmeal and 2 slices or bacon/1tbsp of peanut butter. I mix all that together to microwave. Which comes about to be like 300 calories. Then afterwards is rice, chicken/fish and some trace calories from condiments. These types of foods are quick to digest as well so you can adjust the amounts to get the macros you need. Repeat this meal again later. Enjoy a fatty meat and potato for dinner and cap it off with more eggs, oats, and peanut butter as a night time snack and you'll easily get the calories in. If needed prepare meals with healthy oils mixed in it like olive oil, macadamia oil, coconut oil, etc as they have health benefits and are calorie dense.

Also I don't feel you've gained much fat. Probably just some bloat from test as it can be pretty unforgiving for some. Like literally I can down a whole large pizza for dinner, wake up 6 lbs heavier just from bloat from carbs and sodium. The good thing is it comes off easily if I drop carbs lower for a day or two which one shouldn't be too worried about when bulking. Since my pics of being depleted, I've put on 10 lbs in the past week. Just from glycogen and water mostly. And I had a 3500 calorie cheat meal the other night lol and gained only a pound which I'm sure will be gone when I hop on the scale in a few hours. That's just testosterone for ya. Same thing happens with deca. Pretty much any wet compound if you're in any reasonable surplus you're gonna spillover and get some bloat in my experience. Embrace it as this means glycogen stores are full and higher body weight corresponds to stronger lifts. I'm more than certain that if/when you come off you'll drop close to 5-7lbs in a matter of a couple weeks as the bloat goes away.

^thanks. Will check it out.

The shot I took before bed last night feels like a dagger in me today. Injected into my left quad for the first time ever. Did everything correct, I guess it was just one of those things. Almost limping today and theres no way I am doing legs tonight.

Going to do some high reps stuff for upper body.

Work had free pizza today and I must have had 15 pieces over eight hours. Feel sluggish tonight and like my skin is oozing out grease. But free calories are free calories.

Lol I had a bad quad pin on Friday. I always do my quad pins on leg day or not without a couple days of it just in case. And pizza sounds amazing right now

I just got slammed with depression yesterday, so I didn't lift and didn't eat enough. But so far today I feel much better and am meal prepping now.

Actually starting to get a bit bummed out that this is coming to an end. I have 23 days to go and then two taper weeks (which I should probably still be able to make some gains during...maybe... hopefully). A bit worried too about the mental downswing that may follow the testosterone decrease, especially with my SAD issues, but I will get through it.

Damn that's actually how I was the other day, just hit me out of nowhere. Can't remember if you said you tan (I have mixed feelings since it's not good for you) but I've noticed that a session a week or along with some high dose vitamin d has helped me in the past.

Also a big reason I like gear (especially tren and dbol) at times when I get seasonal symptoms badly. Helps me stay more on the alpha side and less on the depressed side

training/lifting in general keeps me away from being depressed. I was diagnosed with major depression when I was 17 because I was lacking companionship. I had a lot of days where it would hit me hard and I wouldnt feel like going to the gym BUT you gotta fight it!!!!! GET UP AND GO TO THE GYM. I like to scream "YA GOTTA WWWWAAAAAAAANNNNNNNT IT" at the top of my lungs (it instantly brings up my mood) and then I speed off to the gym and by the time Im there its much too late to turn back.

Ya, I try and tan a couple times per week. I know it's kinda weird, but I love the smell of my skin after tanning.

I used to go to psychiatrists and believed I had all of the acronym disorders and such, but after a while I saw that as reinforcing in a bad way and now I just try and say how I feel without the industry jargon. I do think that people use diagnoses in ways that get them out of doing difficult/challenging things, and the latter is what actually does help people. At the same time, it is ignorant as fuck for anyone to believe we are all wired the same or have the same experience, so I will get worked up when elements of society look down upon those getting mental health help. I grew up in a "son, just be a man" household and I don't have time for that nonsense as an adult.