Training Log First Test Cycle Log

That would be 70's for me.. 8o

Genetic Freak, can you comment on any of the drug use and diets from back then? Lot of stuff gets passed around but have only been able to hear from a few people who were actually part of/aware of the scene back then

Man, one time years ago I bought the Russian bear 5000cal weight gainer and did manage to get up to 165-170, but I looked horrible. Visible love handles and breasts through a shirt and such. A similar effect would probably occur if I drank oil or concentrated milk or whatever.

Last night I was 1000 calories short at 8pm. Decided I would nap and then wake up and eat again, but I just slept all night. So today I gotta put back 5500....at least I am up early.

My date last night got lostponed to this afternoon. She wants to go for a walk in the part. Excellent, I need to burn some calories :/

Incline db was just reps with the 85s, everything else was a reverse pyramid. Felt weak in there today, but I always feel weak in the mornings.

Incline db
Machine fly
Db pullover

Widegrip pullover
Mts row machine
Cable row

Overhead rope
Cable kickback
Straightbar pushdown
Overhead single arm tricep db

Genetic Freak, can you comment on any of the drug use and diets from back then? Lot of stuff gets passed around but have only been able to hear from a few people who were actually part of/aware of the scene back then

Portuguese anavar, anapolon, winstrol, dbol, nandrolone, cypionate came later, as did portuguese propionate not a lot of choice but it worked, all pharma too..

I still have my old training logbook from 1978 with diet and exercises recorded to about 2007, it's too embarrassing to share, sorry..

Portuguese anavar, anapolon, winstrol, dbol, nandrolone, cypionate came later, as did portuguese propionate not a lot of choice but it worked, all pharma too..

I still have my old training logbook from 1978 with diet and exercises recorded to about 2007, it's too embarrassing to share, sorry..

Shit haha what I would do to see that logbook.

So it sounds like little to no test? Do you remember if there was a consensus on doses, how to run stuff, predominant diet philosophies?

May not remember, just would be curious to hear anything you do remember. Always been intrigued as to how things have changed as a whole

Shit haha what I would do to see that logbook.

So it sounds like little to no test? Do you remember if there was a consensus on doses, how to run stuff, predominant diet philosophies?

May not remember, just would be curious to hear anything you do remember. Always been intrigued as to how things have changed as a whole

Doses as low as 25mg/ day as a maximum, generally taper up, taper down 5mg, 10mg, 15mg, 20mg, 25mg, 20mg, 15mg, 10mg, 5mg.. (laughable today but it seemed to work).. Emphasis on high protein, plenty carbs..
Training always to failure, with forced reps..

Thanks for the input! Always find it interesting to talk to guys about stuff back then and how philosophies have changed or evolved.

Went on the date from like 5:30 until 1am. Had fun but it got real creepy at the end. Don't have time to tell the story now.

I stupidly ordered 1 1/2in injecting needles this time when I was using 1in before. So I'm just not pushing these all the way in, so only about an inch. But I sometimes forget when I'm pushing down and start going deeper. I know nothing bad will happen but I just don't like the idea of that full needle going in.

^ yeah I'd probably keep them for drawing only and get some new 3/4" or 1 for injecting.

You can use the 1.5 for glutes. If they're 25g or smaller it'll be a pain to push the oil through.

Ya, 25G 1 1\2 needle. I'm making them work for quad injections, but it is harder to push it through. The twisting effect takes over. I will order some new ones, though. And pay that exorbitant shipping.

So yes, interesting reading the dbol confession in the other first cycle thread because two days ago I took 50mg tbol pre-workout at the suggestion of my training partner. I was running on 3 hours of sleep and had no pre-workout and still wanted to go hard. I don't know if I was already going to have a good day, but I was seriously strong in the gym. Probably 10% stronger across the board. I just know that tbol is considered a weak steroid, though, so who knows.

Going to avoid doing that again except for possibly when I do the mock meet, but I really like the idea of taking orals as a pre-workout.

Had a good session tonight. Good pump on leg press.

Okay so how long am I supposed to keep taking the AI? I have been taking it EOD for a week or so (whenever that depression thing came up). I have two taper weeks and then going off for a couple months.

hahahaha, while I do feel it helped me, I wasn't as impressed as people made it out to be. I noticed I was able to do things faster and I pushed harder. I didnt add in any extra weight than I normally would have so maybe I should have?

hahahaha, while I do feel it helped me, I wasn't as impressed as people made it out to be. I noticed I was able to do things faster and I pushed harder. I didnt add in any extra weight than I normally would have so maybe I should have?

It's not like it's a night and day difference just using it pre workout but it can be a little bit of a boost taken a few hours prior. Also depends on the dose and route of administration. Something like 10-20mg won't be as noticeable as 100mg obviously

Okay so how long am I supposed to keep taking the AI? I have been taking it EOD for a week or so (whenever that depression thing came up). I have two taper weeks and then going off for a couple months.

So cycle is finished (except for taper weeks)?

I'd recommend taking half the dose every day, rather than full dose EOD, so you have fewer fluctuations. Keep taking it during the taper weeks to hold down oestrogen levels. I'd recommend gradually tapering down the dose in the 1-2 weeks after you come off, just to ease oestrogen levels back to normal slowly as natty test comes on tap.

Damn that flew by fast. This thread is what made me start at low dose, otherwise I wouldve gone the 600mg/week route.