Training Log First Test Cycle Log

I'm using aromasin instead. I actually need to sit down and really learn the differences between the various AIs.

You have two options steroidal (e.g., formestane and exemestane [AROMASIN]) and non-steroidal agents (e.g., anastrozole [ARIMIDEX], letrozole [FEMARA], and vorozole)...

Steroidal (type 1) agents are substrate analogs that act as suicide inhibitors to irreversibly inactivate aromatase, while the non-steroidal (type 2) agents interact reversibly with the
heme groups of CYPs, primarily CYP19A1..

Steroidal (type 1) bind irreversibly for the life of the enzyme CYP19A1 responsible for synthesizing testosterone to estrogen, Non-steroidal (type 2) only bind until the medication had been metabolized and excreted from the body.

Anastrozole shows maximal blood concentrations at 1 hour presenting slow elimination kinetics, with a half life of about 46hrs, Letrozole works predominantly on adipose tissue (also in brain), presents with a 2 day half life, particularly useful for gyno presentation if caught early.. (smoking could effect kinetics of letrozole)..

Beat me to it. Stuff like adex and letro are sometimes referred to as first gen AI's and stuff like exemestane are second gen.

From what I've read seen (although it's been a while), adex (and it's class) are generally less forgiving than exemestane in terms of total estrogen reduction. I want to say that I saw some literature that there is a sort of threshold to its reduction in estrogen levels but don't quote me on that, been a while since I looked. IIRC exmestane exhibits some properties similar to DHT drugs and guys I know will use it sometimes as a hardening agent.

Thank you both for this.

adex (and it's class) are generally less forgiving than exemestane in terms of total estrogen reduction.

Steroidal (type 1) bind irreversibly for the life of the enzyme CYP19A1 responsible for synthesizing testosterone to estrogen, Non-steroidal (type 2) only bind until the medication had been metabolized and excreted

At first this seems like a contradiction. Aromasin would be more forgiving than Adex (). Aromasin would have a stronger bind to the enzyme than adex.

I believe I remember reading liturature on a sort of threshold for aromasin regarding potential reduction in estrogen. Don't have anything to back that up atm, I'll have to do some digging although that has been my personal experience as well

I believe I remember reading liturature on a sort of threshold for aromasin regarding potential reduction in estrogen. Don't have anything to back that up atm, I'll have to do some digging although that has been my personal experience as well
I've heard the same. That is was harder to crash estro with aromasin. Never really tried. Letro it's cake though to crash estro lmao. So far I'm not needing any AI on 600 sust by some act of God. I guess getting stupid lean does help reduce estro sides.

There must be something other than the strength of the bind that makes aromasin more forgiving. Seeing something as one dimensional that may not be.

There must be something other than the strength of the bind that makes aromasin more forgiving. Seeing something as one dimensional that may not be.

I know the answer to that question, but I've forgotten it... :(

So does that sound right? Couldn't remember if I was just smoking some dope or read that somewhere haha

I've some papers on the subject somewhere I'll try and dig them out, unfortunately I have quite a few...

9 exercises, 4 sets each. Most reverse pyramids, but some regular pyramids.

Leg press
Leg extension
Leg curl

MTS shoulder press
Cable upright row
Rear delt machine fly

Hammer dumbbell on incline bench
Straightbar cable curl
Reverse EZ curl

4445 cal
180 fat
238 protein
488 carb

The Saudi cashier at Big Lots was dropping some major hints tonight that she wants to he chased, and the the forbidden fruit thing is kinda thrilling. Taking the older blonde lady out tomorrow night, but she's not the hooking up type.

^ How much have calories gone up since you started? How's weight gain/bf% doing?

^ How much have calories gone up since you started? How's weight gain/bf% doing?

IIRC (don't have my notes at work) it was 3000 on week 1, then up to 3500 or so for weeks 2-4 and then trying to get a minimum of 4000 on weeks 5+.

Weight was down to 148.9 last night (so +8.9), hence pushing for 4500 to the end.

I burn a ton at work and I walk probably 5 miles per day outside of work, on top of an already fast metabolism. But ya, my body really puts up a fight when I bulk. If I ate casually and didn't lift I'd be 115lbs.

That's decent considering you're on a low dose and doing a lot of activity.

I was a bean pole that didn't gain anything when I started (like 145lbs/6'2"). I ended up drinking oil to get my calories up to 10,000+. It wasn't pretty but it worked. Two things happened long term: (1) I can now gain on far fewer calories, (2) my appetite has been permanently increased. I think epigenetic change will eventually come for most guys and it does get easier over time.

^That was me exactly. Was 140lbs at 6'1 when I started and would do disgusting shit to get cals in like 6+ meals, gallon of whole milk per day, heavy whipping cream, shakes with protein, pb, and ice cream, drinking cans of sweetened condensed milk, etc.

Really a horrible way to do it but didn't have the knowldge and did what I needed to do. Now I can gain on lot less (which also makes losing a bitch) and have a constant appetite whereas I used to eat a piece of toast and an egg for breakfast and want to puke. Now I'm trying to go the opposite way lol

Yeah I'd love to have the knowledge I have now and transport it back to the 90s, things would be very different!

Yeah I'd love to have the knowledge I have now and transport it back to the 90s, things would be very different!

That's why you teach us young cats how to do things right so we can continue the knowledge chain so every generation will have a few that have the knowledge of many prior generations. A lineage of information that they can add to themselves.