• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

I'm guessing the thinking behind it is that a child would have to get a substantial amount of money together to purchase tobacco, a large investment in a non trendy looking drug that has zero effect. As they are not raging nico-addicts clucking for more they would hopefully be more likely to spend their pocket money on other shinier and cooler looking things.

Back in the day you could buy cigarettes singly under the counter, which meant a child could easily develop an addiction just with pocket money, dinner money and minor acts of extortion. This child nowadays would have to either up their thug life game considerably, form a smokers co-operative or hopefully go and do something more worthwhile with their ill gotten gains.

You can still buy cheap baccy under the counter at many newsagents mate, that hasn't changed. And those places are much less likely to care about asking for ID than the supermarkets only selling the expensive duty paid stuff. The new law hasn't changed jack shit for kids wanting to buy tobacco.

Despite his... graphic imagery, Limpet has it right. That's just what they want us to think. Really it's all about making more money by getting smokers to increase their habits. It serves no other purpose.

ah, I remember those halcyon days when it (ok, just for the record, my 'a' hs stopped working on my keybord & copy/psting 'a's is getting fr too tedious now despite my ocd tendencies, so just ber with me plese - I'll paste n 'a' where words won't be understood) ws still legal for my dad to send 9 yer old me to the shop for hlf an ounce of Old Holborn & when I strted smoking at fourteen (my number 'one' hs also died on me) it ws the only thing I knew wht to ask for in the shop & smoked the disgusting stuff for at least a yer

I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of Limpet, that's for sure

Heh, when a young me went to visit my gran, she used to send me to the off licence (or 'beer off' as it was called round our way) on the corner of the street to get her 20 Players No.6. I can't remember how old I was when I started going, but it was before I was allowed to cross main roads. Ee, I felt proper grown up - not because I was buying fags (that didn't even register), but because I was going to the shop on my own...

Bless!
My 'a's are back of their own accord!
It's a miracle!
aaaaaaAAAAAA11111111 (& my '1's) whoop!

Last edited:
Wrong side of me? what do you mean? you've done nothing to deserve my being unhappy with you in any way.

And of COURSE those thieving government shitsniffers are stealing more money in wrongful tax. By removing the option of buying more affordable packs of baccy, the bastards are screwing people out of more money by forcing them to buy larger quantities which cost more. And its bleedin' blindingly obvious that it isn't for anybody's health, when they claim to want people to stop, and yet force smokers to buy MORE baccy and LARGER packs of readymade smokes. It really is hypocrisy of the very basest and most gutless kind. And its pretty obvious that bitch May isn't fit for office. Actually, I take that back, she's perfectly fitted for the job. Because who else could survive in that environment but a slimy, gutless, greasy, blood sucking oleaginous parasitic helminth, maybe the govt is an accidental host, because she really does seem more like she evolved to spend her time slithering around up the anus of a dog or pig or cattle sucking blood. Now she's stuck in the colon of the nation, sucking money from people that she has no right to.

This country needs to be treated to cleanse it of its vile, spineless little worm infestation. A cruise missile strike on 10/11 downing street would be just the ticket if you as me. Obviously I hate terrorists, but if any do get through to commit a successful attack on the country, they'd actually be doing it some good if they successfully hit downing street and wiped out the parasite infestation, before the obvious immediately after being sent to meet their 72 virgins, only to find that they are male piglets that haven't mated. The age bit wouldn't be a problem to them of course, since after all, they do worship a child-rapist piece of shit ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I never understood the logic behind the minimum 30g packs. That and the blank packaging which has done fuck all to actually stop anyone from buying the stuff. It's just now it's more difficult to find in the shop and they're buying bigger amounts and smoking more.

To be fair, I thought the same, but I couldn't put up with the hassle of 30g min packs, hated the packaging and used it as an excuse to quit. So did quite a number of my mates and work colleagues as well as a few family members. I quit nearly 1 year ago and haven't looked back. Having to look at the picture of the dude with the asshole looking tracheotomy started to be the last straw for putting me off. I was a smoker of about 20-30 rollies a day too. Got a vape, a coolfire tc100 with a crown 2 tank and from the moment I got it I've not smoked since. I would have dreams that I smoked for months though, and a few times I would wake, roll a paper and filter in my sleep/half sleep state, try to "smoke" it and wake up in the morning with a rolled cig paper with no baccy half burned on my desk...tough shit to quit even with very significant aid like a good vape

Instead of treating like an assault on your liberties and literally the worst thing since internment, use it as a reason to pack it in. Without coming across as one of those smug, self righteous cunt ex-smoker types who become total anti smoking zealots when they quit, smoking is shit on the risk/reward front and suffering from COPD or cancer would be a miserable way to live or die. Plus you can buy more drugs with the money saved

Glad it worked for you. Everyone I know who smoked before still smokes today though. Some of them just started buying cheap imported stuff more often. Some of them bought vapes but didn't like them as much as tobacco so stopped using them.

I have no horse in this race either way, never been one for nicotine. Don't get the appeal. I don't even like spliffs, I far prefer pure joints. I've been popping benzos to calm me down ever since I was a teenager due to serious GAD though so maybe that's the reason. If it's meant to take the edge off and keep you calm, smoking a cigarette when you're used to being calmed by benzos is like giving codeine to a smackhead. Nicotine aside from making me feel lightheaded does fuck all for me, might as well be placebo. Mixed with weed all it does is make smoking it harsher, ruins the taste, and possibly causes cancer.

All that being said I'm in favour of individual freedom and I do reckon the government are being totalitarian with the way they treat smokers. Yes we all know it's bad for you. Let people have their vices.

Well its both. Obviously its a bad habit. BUT its also an assault on our civil and personal liberty. The government doesn't have the RIGHT to finger-wag, badger, harass, humiliate and make people pariahs.

I find there is a big difference though between vaping and smoking tobacco products. Vape juice contains nicotine as the active ingredient, whilst in tobacco there are small quantities of harmala alkaloids, that act as reversible monoamine oxidase inhibitors and
the difference is huge, nicotine alone isn't actually that addictive, without the MAOI factor. And nor is it as rewarding when intaken. A mixture with nicotine and added harmine and harmaline in small quantities (such as to replicate, roughly, the amounts absorbed when smoking say, a drag on a cigar per puff of the modded vape juice is something I really want to try, by extracting harmine, harmaline and perhaps, to avoid pulling out the likes of vasicine, vascinone etc. from harmala seed, using Banisteriopsis caapi, which would add tetrahydroharmine in the mix, but it would not be untoward in activity. (also I'd quite like to bioassay tetrahydroharmine on its own, to see what differences there might be between THH, harmine, harmaline and mixtures of the latter, since tetrahydroharmine IIRC occurs only in the B.caapi vine, and relatives, possibly other plants but in Peganum harmala there is no THH present) So just out of curiosity I'd give it a bioassay or two.

Made ?37.18 in one move this morning via CEX from some stuff I found on the street. Going to get really fucked up today on that great fent cut white/tan powder that runs forever & hits like a brick to the face.

Today will be a great day

This is getting better, I just found some fags (unsmoked & in the box) as I got nada at the moment & waiting for my giro on Wednesday.
The lady at the Tesco coffee bar just gave me an offer for a free coffee which I am drinking right now & also slipped me 2 vouchers for the same thing tomorrow also.

I have no idea what I have done to the Gods to deserve this run of good luck but I hope it keeps up at this rate I'll have enough baccy till 2026, enough cash to keep a habit up till I am getting my pension & never suffer caffine withdrawl again

[video]https://www.facebook.com/sortfodhumor/videos/1927640170620939/?hc_ref=ART1T2-X5GJSNNbd66YcZKnDMWnm0IOXWKQgozl-fnOaZsjVPXhCRoLY4WuqY12HLgk&pnref=story[/video]

2dtudj7.jpg
Hot for teacher

Damn!

It's like Amsterdam down in South London at the moment.

Got genuine Afghan Kush and Lemon Pi here. Melting.