• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

You keep adding my son, more fuel, bigger flames! :)

Made me laugh out loud for the 2nd time today, now the people sitting by me really do think I am mad, I love the way you think Mr Wessex.

I'd use Kanye West as the wick to get 'em all going up real good, I'd toss Kim Kardashian onto the top to be used as a kinda Guy Fawkes.
I'd dance around my amazing bonfire in a Funky style while playing James Brown - The Payback.

Can I just make sure that nobody drags Robbie from EastEnders into all of this?

Haha zop! They would see the flames for miles! Kanye= excellent fuel :)

@Tranced: Robbie is safe for now, kid needs a break plus everyone know Jackson's make rubbish kindling!

Made me laugh out loud for the 2nd time today, now the people sitting by me really do think I am mad, I love the way you think Mr Wessex.

I'd use Kanye West as the wick to get 'em all going up real good, I'd toss Kim Kardashian onto the top to be used as a kinda Guy Fawkes.
I'd dance around my amazing bonfire in a Funky style while playing James Brown - The Payback.

Kanye and Kardashian? Fuck yeh! Them cunts have got it coming big stylee!

Can I just make sure that nobody drags Robbie from EastEnders into all of this?

Sorry, but Robbie's first up against the wall with a flamethrower up his arse...

Kanye and Kardashian? Fuck yeh! Them cunts have got it coming big stylee!

Sorry, but Robbie's first up against the wall with a flamethrower up his arse...

Nah his sister Sonia first! I'm still trying to work out if she is an ugly girl or a beautifull sea fish... Fuck it kill em both!!

Heartening to see all you feminist men posting your solidarity for the sisterhood today

(Please don't kill the Kardashians, they're my guilty pleasure & mock if you must, but despite the whole commercial ludicrousness of their lives, I actually like the relationships & silliness between the sisters.
Yes, Kanye is disappointingly ridiculous; his debut album 'The College Dropout' was a much played & loved CD in our house back in the day & I find it hard to marry his public image now with listening to that album)

Right, off to chop off some cocks now, laters <3

3am eternal cock-chop

...though not in a nasty Bobbitty way, I'm not that way inclined, in fact, not in any way apart from metaphorically - by golly, that'll teach 'em, having their cocks metaphorically chopped off

Whatever

I think any removal or chopping of cocks either metaphorical or actual should be put on hold until you get the right permits.

You don't have to explain your self to me! It's Kanye West! Cut and enjoy! :)