• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

Mm, Just had 3 caps of the heminevrin, about to add a fourth, and have just had myself a shot of IM morphine&oxy. Starting to get a nice warm glow coming over me. Comes on fast, very short time after the capsules burst once swallowed and its on. Hits like a freight train, but clean feeling too. Got to reckon it as my ideal downer IMO. At least out of any of the GABAa positive modulators I've tried. I still need to try loreclezole, though, and something by way of an agonist-inclined neurosteroid.

Saw a friend of mine go into a full on manic episode, replete with high violence, last evening.

Actually quite unnerving.

I knew him to be an unmedicated (coke and stim user) bipolar, didn't know it was that extreme.

Saw a friend of mine go into a full on manic episode, replete with high violence, last evening.

Actually quite unnerving.

I knew him to be an unmedicated (coke and stim user) bipolar, didn't know it was that extreme.

Awful. Most folk I know with who are genuinely bi - polar (there are not that many as it is a much more rare psychotic illness than schizophrenia) have the double whammy of completely remembering what they did and how they behaved during a manic episode, making the inevitable (and sometimes life threatening) depressive phases even worse.

This lunchtime, I had to nip out of the office briefly to see a man about a dog; so I told a co-worker I was going off site, and she was like, What are you telling me for? I'm not your mother! I told her if the building went on fire, I didn't want some firefighter going into a burning building looking for me when I wasn't there. I'm hardly the world's most health-and-safety conscious person; but I really don't want to be responsible for that.

The thing is, I grew up in the 1970s; and at least once every year, we would all be dragged into the school hall where a projector had been set up, and shown some horrific safety films about the dangers of trespassing on railway lines, flying kites near electricity pylons or going off somewhere without first telling a grown-up where you were going. Frit the arse off me, them short films did ..... Especially the one about the football-mad boy who loses his legs while trying to cross a railway track ..... And at secondary school, fire drills were taken extremely seriously. We were not even allowed to talk to one another on the way to the designated assembly points, in case orders needed to be shouted out. (Then there was the time the whole superannuated fire alarm system broke down and all the bells, control panel units and break-glass devices had to be replaced -- in the middle of A-levels. But that's another story .....)

This isn't one of them, it's just a nicely-dubbed English version of a famous German parody of the safety-film genre.

Erm, do you not have a book you sign in & out of for this exact reason?

I just write my in & out times so I can add up how much work I've done & how early I can leave, half my colleagues never write in it, one ticks it & refuses to record her times, but it is supposed to be a a fire safety record & I'm shocked you don't have to have one in your workplace

Rip you borking beauty
2764.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MG2HfSfCdQ

Just back from hospital. They gave me some Oramorph, never had before. Its lush lol

Just back from hospital. They gave me some Oramorph, never had before. Its lush lol

When I managed to get my hands on some palliative care goodies some time back that was one of the things I loved sssoooo much, it was a really nice clean high.

You usually use opiates Inso?

I also love FUBAR. Just trying to fit in. Is he the new king?

What a constructive day, for the very first time the DWP have actually managed to get me onto a course that is good & worth something.

When I first heard of the place I had to go today & looked at their website I was thinking "wtf is this shit about?" but to keep it short the woman I am under knows me well & I am now looking at going on a 30 week adult learning course & be able to enter Uni at the end of it if I want to.
She seems to have faith in me & we talked over a few things earlier today, I wont go into too much info but I will say these two things.......

1) When someone has faith in you & knows you can do something / be something it feels good.
2) When you wanted a way into uni/adult learning for some time but held back by the rules of signing on etc & you find a way through it all your mind changes & it seems like the grey clouds have finally lifted & the feeling you will have to do shit agency work filling a box etc for the rest of your life goes it is good.

I swear I am going to grab every single option/chance I get given via this charity with both hand & refuse to let go, I am gonna be like a hungry Japanese Akita with a bone on this one, finally I can change my life for the better :)

I also love FUBAR. Just trying to fit in. Is he the new king?

Imagine if he was king for a moment, I am sure ALL people that vape would be put to death by being made to eat their device(s) OR vape some uber potent pure PG juice running at 99.9% and a nicotine level of 80%.

EDIT

I just learned what F.U.B.A.R. means, god that made me laugh.

EDIT

I just learned what F.U.B.A.R. means, god that made me laugh.

It's a classic double you double you eye eye term that, along with 'Snafu'. Cannot argue that whatever those folk saw and experienced was completely Fubar, more so even than anything since.

Apart from Fubar of course :p x <3 =D

Doctors at 4.05pm to try & get another script of my namesake, got to get my act together so I can talk my way into another script.

That last one I got was meant to last a month & ended up snorting the lot in a few days but for some reason the orange coated ones don't seem to work right, mind you saying that I found such a small bit of powder the other day in the bathroom on the top of my pill smashing book & sniffed it (nothing more than 1mg) & it hit me like a brick. I had an issue even holding a cuppa tea up to my mouth so God knows what caused that. Maybe they get more potent or some chemical reaction goes on when exposed to air for days.

7.5mg per day for 28 days Insha'Allah.