• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

A nursing friend dropped me off a bottle of Dulose and fuck that shit (pun intended) works...a little to well. Gone from porcupines on fire to liquid explosions. Much less painful though.

Ouch.
Hope things go, er...smoothly for you mate :D

All good with a few bumps but thats life hey. Going to the Hunter Integrated Pain Clinic to find an alternative to oxys so looking forward to that. Still on a high after seeing the Oils. Jim Moginie playing 4 days after ripping a hamstring totally off the bone was amazing. He absolutely shredded too. Nothing major to report. Living at mums taking care of her, getting by on renting my house out. Just chilling mainly. Hope your world is well brother.

Nice :)

Yeah, i'm doing real good, man. Can't complain.

So, when you gonna come visit me in melbs mate...?

Ah ha! Very good :)

One of the great things about the prospect of same sex marriage - more great parties!
Keep us posted, and take care of yourself.
Is it still the knee giving you grief?

Ah ha! Very good :)

One of the great things about the prospect of same sex marriage - more great parties!
Keep us posted, and take care of yourself.
Is it still the knee giving you grief?

Nah my back. Its cactus. latest MRI was a horror show. But people live with worse. Its not constant but when it goes it really is disabling

First drink in 8 weeks...had 2 lines of londons finest sherbert..offered some in sticksville..it kind of tasted right, kind of smelt right but I think it was just washed up bicarb,the usual adulterants and probably a shed load of ephedrine..Did some super amazing MDMA in London ...probably not even 5mg and I was flying.get backto sticksville get some col MD and it tested well....has no effect...what is going on...have a 1 silver bar of some description, it' turned fizzy blue on test..no doubt that will be shit. If any people genuinely want rehab...just move to this fucking wilderness.

So anyway. Life's a shitter right now..it appears everyone here is getting on getting on.

One of those days where you should be nowhere near a pair of hairdressing scissors as you fancy a change or clasping your credit card and being prone to manic stupid happy shopping..

Any want ranterloo over....BIG LOVE

First drink in 8 weeks...had 2 lines of londons finest sherbert..offered some in sticksville..it kind of tasted right, kind of smelt right but I think it was just washed up bicarb,the usual adulterants and probably a shed load of ephedrine..Did some super amazing MDMA in London ...probably not even 5mg and I was flying.get backto sticksville get some col MD and it tested well....has no effect...what is going on...have a 1 silver bar of some description, it' turned fizzy blue on test..no doubt that will be shit. If any people genuinely want rehab...just move to this fucking wilderness.

So anyway. Life's a shitter right now..it appears everyone here is getting on getting on.

One of those days where you should be nowhere near a pair of hairdressing scissors as you fancy a change or clasping your credit card and being prone to manic stupid happy shopping..

Any want ranterloo over....BIG LOVE

Hey Flo...

Remember me? BigG/Englandgz74?

Much love to you sweetheart <3

Hey Big G hope you are keeping well.

Where is the MDMA thread..

What is with this fucking brown crystalline MD I got..tiny tiny dabs just make you floppy, balance gone and fucked but not in the way you should. It tested dark dark purple prior to dabbling and I am just so diapointed I wouldn't even dare load a capsule with this ..if a few grains on your little finger can have you floating and falling around what would 70mg plus do...I don't understand.

So awake, not feeling creative or in the mood to put music on or some mad mission to colour co-ordinate the cutlery or some shit....and out of fags...fucking his rolling tobacco..is fucking vile.

I am aware I am just posting to myself as no one is ever up anymore around these parts of the blue lit world..

Anyway..love to all <3

Hey Big G hope you are keeping well.

Where is the MDMA thread..

What is with this fucking brown crystalline MD I got..tiny tiny dabs just make you floppy, balance gone and fucked but not in the way you should. It tested dark dark purple prior to dabbling and I am just so diapointed I wouldn't even dare load a capsule with this ..if a few grains on your little finger can have you floating and falling around what would 70mg plus do...I don't understand.

So awake, not feeling creative or in the mood to put music on or some mad mission to colour co-ordinate the cutlery or some shit....and out of fags...fucking his rolling tobacco..is fucking vile.

I am aware I am just posting to myself as no one is ever up anymore around these parts of the blue lit world..

Anyway..love to all <3

Yeah, this place is just desolate these days I must admit I've been shocked since i came back.....litterally no one posts...

Thinking back to what this place used to be like just a couple of years ago is just so sad. All the old characters no longer posting...

Hopefully it's because they've moved on to better things.

I think that's me done here though boys and girls. I thought I'd pop my head back in to see what the place was like but it's just not like it was and I've got too much going on in my personal life .

Its been lovely seeing you all again....take care if yourselves and much love as always <3

Last edited:
You were keeping me entertained G man!! Hope you re well bud sounds like you got shit together? I’m sure there are a lot of people around just with what was a bit of a crack down on site and stuff going on the Dark webs, internet etc, nobody really knows what’s safe and what’s not anymore.

Yeah, this place is just desolate these days I must admit I've been shocked since i came back.....litterally no one posts...

Thinking back to what this place used to be like just a couple of years ago is just so sad. All the old characters no longer posting...

Hopefully it's because they've moved on to better things.

I think that's me done here though boys and girls. I thought I'd pop my head back in to see what the place was like but it's just not like it was and I've got too much going on in my personal life .

Its been lovely seeing you all again....take care if yourselves and much love as always <3

Don't go bro, it's been nice seeing you round these parts again!

Yours,

'Literally no-one'

Having a generally well balanced and happy month. Full of postitives really.

Tempered by tragic death of a friend yesterday. But he wouldn't have liked growing old anyhow. . .

Had some nice coke earlier so chilling things down with some codeine and Punk IPA. Have an awesome weekend everyone.