• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

I've got all the penis's I can handle thank you very much... ;)

Edit: Should that be 'penises', or possibly 'penii', or maybe just 'Japs eye'...?

Just clearing up loose ends and all.

Ive won lotto, met a hunky 20 yo that doesnt speak english and have gills for my new home under the sea.

Toodles

Just clearing up loose ends and all.

Ive won lotto, met a hunky 20 yo that doesnt speak english and have gills for my new home under the sea.

Toodles

Are you Sandy the squirrel from Sponge Bob Square pants??

Love yer dunking ostrich avatar. We had one of those in the late 1960s/early 70s (along with a Matmos lava lamp, Newton's cradle, colour changing fibre optic lamp and inflatable armchair - gotta love Habitat).

I watched my warrior first-born give birth, cool as a cucumber throughout (her, not me)
Nothing else matters right now

Are you a granny? Does waylost know? You make him so paranoid haaahaa

Yes I am yeehaaaa!

Waylost doesn't seem to believe I am who I say I am, but it tickles me pink when he calls me a dweeb & 'kid'

Up early to take last-born to meet the new arrival & see lots of friends, all mingled into one big day of deliciousness

Yes I am yeehaaaa!

Waylost doesn't seem to believe I am who I say I am, but it tickles me pink when he calls me a dweeb & 'kid'

Up early to take last-born to meet the new arrival & see lots of friends, all mingled into one big day of deliciousness

Congratulations to you and yours Granny Holiday!! <3

Congratulations! That's amazing news - she must be quite a trooper!

I gotta say Im pretty stoked no one but the theatre staff watched me gove birth as I got told off enough as it was for screaming too loud before emergency cs.

Why put a birthing suite right next to the maternity ward then?

Could have sound proofed or given me drugs to shut me up.

Midwives can be really nasty.

:(

OMG bph! I'm so made up for you! I didn't even know! I've got tears!

I'm fuckin dreading having grandkids - it's bad enough just having kids...

Can't people (me included) just stop fuckin breeding?

Christmas gets a little more painful every year....

Last edited:
I'm fuckin dreading having grandkids - it's bad enough just having kids...

Can't people (me included) just stop fuckin breeding?

Christmas gets a little more painful every year....

But sex is fun! Butt sex is also fun!

But sex is fun! Butt sex is also fun!

Aye, yer not wrong there Sadie! =D In fact, if everyone just stuck to butt sex, the world wouldn't be overrun with fuckin sproglodytes. Ok, our species would become extinct, but that would be no loss to the Earth.

(And Christmas would be a damn sight fuckin cheaper...)

I found my skinning-up tool, which I thought was lost for all time! (seeing as I no longer work for the company from whose stores it was originally liberated .....) This has made me happy :)

What is this tool you speak of?
I thought a gatefold LP was all that was required?

Sup EADDers, not worthy of a topic but just wondering if anyones had a budgeting loan recently? & a rough timeframe for how long it took from application > ££?

P.S I concur that buttsex is indeed fun, & have no idea what a skinning up tool is. Enlighten us Julie?

OMG bph! I'm so made up for you! I didn't even know! I've got tears!

I told you back in July in pm (just anally checked!) but that's far too long ago to expect you to remember, so at least you get to be nicely surprised twice!

She was fucking amazing and you know how women's contraction noises can sound quite sexual (c'mon, non-parents & birth attendees, you must have watched at least one episode of 'One born every minute' surely?) Anyway, her contraction noises sounded like she was coming up on a really strong pill!

I thought BUSP was about 20 lol

I just act really immature & am the fool who started all over again when the first one was grown up, but I'm so excited & in love with that little nugget & in awe of her parents