• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVI -- Fly Tipping and a Shite Load of Coke

To the forum, maybe. Possibly, at the very least I'm not a discredit to it. (IMO)

To society? I'm a fucking menace, at least anybody who isn't open minded towards psychoactives, hobbyist chemists, or anyone not overprotective of an autistic daughter will think so. (although it must be said that in no way would I EVER exploit such a person, and anything getting going is entirely consensual. I just don't fuck neurotypicals. Ew.)

But believe you me there is plenty of bastard lurking under the surface.

Tranced, do you think if Daniel O'Donnell came walking onto stage during a concert dressed as "Jesus" & starting telling the people that had come to see him he really was "god" & he started telling them they all had to kill themselves they would do it?
I am talking here like some Rev Jim Jones kinda style behaviour.

That last but one post by Limpet_Chicken sealed the deal for me, I wasn't so sure on him/her but yeah that post above about the "homebrew mamba" sealed the deal for me.

"active fully at 10-25 micrograms or so, an cumyl-substituted indazole thing, short acting but extremely powerful, probably more potent than fentanyl"
=D

Tranced, do you think if Daniel O'Donnell came walking onto stage during a concert dressed as "Jesus" & starting telling the people that had come to see him he really was "god" & he started telling them they all had to kill themselves they would do it?

We can only hope, and that we find a decent lookalike!

Clearly i was wankered last night! 35th birthday Today people! I feel Old as fuck.....Currenlt nursing a litre bottle of ol Jimmy beam ......oh and a confession to make! i've also eaten 1 and a half Benzedrex inhaler cottons! hahaha!! Propylhexedrine isn't that bad at all!! Feels like low dose good Amphetamine :)

Happy Birthday Nipper!

i've also eaten 1 and a half Benzedrex inhaler cottons! hahaha!! Propylhexedrine isn't that bad at all!!
What the fuck is all that about? *can't be arsed to google*
Inhaler cottons??

I couldn't help myself and Googled...that sounds yuck, hope it was fun, was it top of your birthday drug list?

Happy Birthday Nipper!

What the fuck is all that about? *can't be arsed to google*
Inhaler cottons??

I couldn't help myself and Googled...that sounds yuck, hope it was fun, was it top of your birthday drug list?

Nothing else of the White variety tonight. I Bought the Benzedrex for exactly this situation when all else failed!! And to be fair its rather ok! like good speed with less energy but more euphoric. Ive read there is a TEK for extracting the propylhexedrine and after various steps ending up with a nice powder, Hmmmm

Nothing else of the White variety tonight. I Bought the Benzedrex for exactly this situation when all else failed!! And to be fair its rather ok! like good speed with less energy but more euphoric. Ive read there is a TEK for extracting the propylhexedrine and after various steps ending up with a nice powder, Hmmmm

I didn't get further than the first google page, but just thinking about swallowing those cotton wads makes me feel a bit gaggy

Lol Bus. Its really not that bad. Last night was awesome! had 6 hours sleep , woke up poured a jim n coke and ripped a couple of bongs. Sausages in the oven and Al green resonating through my speakers! Perfect monday!

A fine trip to Tesco just.

A Chicken sandwich on discount with no mayo, two doggos I kinda know and always say "hello doggo" to walked past & looked at me with joy in their dog eyes, Purple Monster (The swines sold out of Green sadly) & some MILF that looked amazing & smelt even better (she is stored in my memory for later tonight)

A fine trip to Tesco just.

A Chicken sandwich on discount with no mayo, two doggos I kinda know and always say "hello doggo" to walked past & looked at me with joy in their dog eyes, Purple Monster (The swines sold out of Green sadly) & some MILF that looked amazing & smelt even better (she is stored in my memory for later tonight)

a successful trip then matey! Chicken sanga and a wank bank top up!

Heh, I've just had a touch of the 'Reefer Madness' for the first time in yonks!

Following my after work spliff, I went outside to rearrange my autos so they could catch the last dying rays of the insipid sun struggling through the ominous grey clouds, when I happened to look up and saw a face staring at me from a nearby first floor window.

Now, although I knew that from his vantage point he could only see my head, I got a touch of the ol' paranoia.

"Fuck, I'm being watched," I thought. " What if it's a local scally casing the joint (pun intended) so he can rob my stash?"

So I started to do 'normal' things in the garden like pretending to brush the path and weed the border.

But every time I risked a furtive glance upwards, there he was, still watching me.

Then my thoughts turned to: "What if it's the cops? Staking me out to bust me for my five spindly and half drowned autos?"

That's when I ran inside. Cue twenty minutes of contingency planning in case of a raid/bust, before plucking up the courage to peek out of the window.

"Fuck, he's still there! Hang on a minute, that's not a face - it's a fuckin pink plant on the windowsill...!!"

I was freaked out for half an hour by a potted plant... :|

(White Widow autos produce a good smoke =D )

Edit: I've just told the wife my amusing story, and she just said: "you fuckin freak, that's been there for days... "

Haha. I bizarrely enjoy the anxiety or being 'pranged out' as the kids say these days. Being in busy crowded places makes me feel like a naughty child lol

If by 'homebrew mamba' you mean that 4-fluorobutyl abomination....that'd be no homebrew of mine! I wouldn't be seen dead using something like that myself, much less making it for anybody else. I've got standards y'know. If it isn't quality then it doesn't happen, or it gets shitcanned if it does and then can't be made to meet said standards. I'd be absolutely disgusted with myself if I ever were to churn out shit like that second edition mamba stuff, the one with the even-numbered terminal monofluoroalkyl chain on the indole or 1-position indazole nitrogen. To fucking bollocks with that! There might be bloody chinese gits who don't give a damn about such things but this guy is not one of them.

And besides, us auties are known for having an eye for perfection. This one does. Creative, certainly, eccentric, you bet your balls in a toaster oven I am, but a poisoner? never! not unselectively like that, in releasing something toxic or that produces poison in the body when metabolized. Wouldn't poison anybody without a good reason for it.

Anyone else seen this guy called "DJ Khaled"?

I mean how the hell does this guy make any money? I highly question his "DJ" skills & I am sure he would fail if he had to remake that scene from the film La Haine with Sound of Da Police - DJ Cut Killer.

He just stands there saying the same thing over & over in other folks videos, waves his arms about & looks like he lives on Mars bars.

Vodafone are giving away a "naughty or nice" thing via text (it is to be blunt a 1.50 voucher to spend at Tesco)

Text TREAT to 41142 before 10/3/2018 & they will then text you a code back to use at your local Tesco shop, I know 1.50 isn't a huge amount but anything that is free is good by me. I just done mine & off in a minute to go get something to munch on & get a Green Monster too.