• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Addicted and want out.. Advice needed.

So I'm about 8 hours in and it's slowly beginning. Achy legs... skin crawling... yawning every 90 seconds...

All just minor discomforts! I can do this.

I have take 4mg of loperamide and 300mg gabapentin so far. Going to try and sleep a bit to pass some time. I full expect to wake in a few hours and feel even worse.

So I'm about 8 hours in and it's slowly beginning. Achy legs... skin crawling... yawning every 90 seconds...

All just minor discomforts! I can do this.

I have take 4mg of loperamide and 300mg gabapentin so far. Going to try and sleep a bit to pass some time. I full expect to wake in a few hours and feel even worse.

Hang in there I believe in you. Glad you reached out to your doctor & have a plan B or C if need be!

18 hours into my hell. My legs are going crazy non stop... hot and cold hot and cold...

It's so hard to not just take a percocet and end this misery...

Don't do it!! It will all be over in a week or two. So focus on that!!
You're already past day 1 now, so 6 more days and the worst will be over

18 hours into my hell. My legs are going crazy non stop... hot and cold hot and cold...

Be strong, you can do it. Will have to come out of your system soon & then you will be in the clear. You have come so far to quit!

I didn't do it... it's right about 36 hours into this hell. And it's only gotten worse. I've been taking gabapentin, muscle relaxers,Xanax and 1 Ativan and some loperamide at low levels.

Still feel pretty shifty and depression is settting in... praying to just sleep to pass the time..

Thanks for all encouraging words.they really help.

That's 36 hours that is behind you now, Naki. <3
24.gif

I didn't do it... it's right about 36 hours into this hell. And it's only gotten worse. I've been taking gabapentin, muscle relaxers,Xanax and 1 Ativan and some loperamide at low levels.

Still feel pretty shifty and depression is settting in... praying to just sleep to pass the time..

Thanks for all encouraging words.they really help
We are here for you, big guy!!!!!

Just remember the first 3 days are the worst, after that it gets progressively better.

Focus on that!!! The "getting better" part!!!!
And the fact after 3 days you're almost home-free!!

I'm a girl... lol ? All good.

In 3 hours it will be 48 hours. Tonight the restlessness is what's killing me. I just want to sleep and past the hours!
Will taking 5mg of oxt help? Or will it start the clock all over again?

It's getting to the point we're the comfort meds aren't working ...

I'm a girl... lol �� All good.

In 3 hours it will be 48 hours. Tonight the restlessness is what's killing me. I just want to sleep and past the hours!
Will taking 5mg of oxt help? Or will it start the clock all over again?
Do NOT take the oxy!!!!
All you're doing is resetting the clock of misery over again, and you'll be kicking yourself the minute you swallowed that pill.

Trust me girl, you'll get better in a few hours. Cling to that!!
I'm really pulling for you!! Its the first 3 days that are the worst!!

You can do this

EDIT: If you really need someone to talk to then PM me and I'll give you my phone#

Naki try telling yourself that it is discomfort. Name every adjective you can for what it is--annoying, excruciating, awful, scary, crazy-making--whatever adjectives you can come up with to describe it. And then ask, "Can I make it through it?" The answer is yes, so say yes.<3:)

You got 2 more days to go, and then the worst will be behind you.

So just focus on that!!!

Thanks guys... your words really help. I didn't take oxy... only loads of xanax and muscle relaxers. They put me to sleep so that's good. I think I'm right around 57 hours right now... I still feeel pretty crappy.. but maybe an TINY bit better then yesterday. Now the emotional stuff has set in and I just feel sad..

I'm 5 hours away from the 72 hour mark. It's been an emotional day.. lots of crying. And all of the GI discomfort started a few hours ago. Took some loperamide to help combat that. Also just took 5mg of valium, .75mg of xanax and a muscle relaxer to help induce sleep.
I went out with my wife today just to get out of the house... we walked around Walmart for a bit and while I felt incredibly hot and irritated, it did seem to help with the RLS.
I REALLY hope I wake up tomorrow feeling better... I don't know how much more I can take of this.
I looked for L-Tyrosine and wasn't able to find it... does anyone have any ideas where I can find it?

Unfortunately today wasn't any better then yesterday.. in fact it was worse. In about 5 hours it will mark the 4 day clean from opiates. While knowing that it feel great but on the other hand it's so hard to not just take a pill and end this misery.
I haven't really been taking any kind of meds in the day time, only at night and in the early mornings. I picked up some L-Tyrosine from GNC today and plan to take it tomorrow morning on an empty stomach... hoping that helps my mood and energy levels. The depression is really killer...

^^^ that may have been caused by a slight withdrawal from loperamide, which is really just another opiate itself, and has caused WD symptoms in me also. Imodium helps some, but it can also be counter-productive in others as well.

I was thinking about advising you to perhaps pick up some kratom, but that too will cause withdrawals if you take it for more then a few days.

Just stay strong, brotha!!!

Feeling a tiny bit better today... still yawning and have goose flesh every now and again. I took 1000mg of L-tyrosine and it seems to be giving me a little boost... I am going to take a gabapentin here in a few minutes and attempt to clean my kitchen... lol