• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Blood pressure 199/101, and HR 117

Similar issue happened to me the other day. My BP was 145 / 101 and my chest felt like it was on fire with someone sitti g on it. This happened probably a good 5 + hours after smoking.
When I called and gave my symptoms to doctor one of their first questions was did I do coke. NOPE no coke here. And as irresponsible as it was I took that to mean this must happen with stimmies.
After about 10 hours it faded and looking back I almost wonder if it wasn't my high fading / panic attack. I have been VERY stressed latel... which is why after 3+ years I relapsed...

OP- Systolic (top number) refers to the amount of pressure in your arteries during contraction of your heart muscle.
Diastolic (bottom number) refers to your blood pressure when your heart is inbetween beats.

Long story short, your origional numbers are classified by the American Heart Association.

Both numbers are important in determining the state of your heart health

Numbers greater then the ideal range
(Normal is considered less then 120/80,
stage 2 hypertension is 160 or greater, bottom number 100 or greater.

Hypertensive crisis* Emergency care needed. 180/110

* don't argue AHA numbers

IMO, your numbers were dangerously high, even briefly.

Glad ekg checked out. Get your numbers during a stress test, for more realistic numbers.

Point is, the more you do in the future may be too much. Your numbers suggest you were close to an ambulance call.

Nobody gave the numbers for when a heart attack occurs.

This post applies to everyone. Stupid high numbers are the hospital or risk of death in individuals without strong hearts. Please everyone, take this seriously.
Really tho taking this heart thing seriously struck home with me today. Today I indulged in a .25 rail of amp and felt good. Stims ALWAYS elevate my heart rate and sometimes enough to cause me extreme anxiety. But today was good because I wasn't striving to change my heart rate by breathing deep patterns that I've learned to help this from happening. Anyway-- I made a sudden doc appt for conspicuous bump on my finger. Had been 5 hours since I took the amp and an hour before appointment and I took a minor toke of green--worst thing I could have done. By the time I made the doc appt I fell into a minor panic attack and once I seen the BP monitor I knew I was doomed. First reading was 173/104 and my nurse (small town) about hit the floor. So he took it again and 165/99.. Still he was flabbergasted..and i knew I had been a complete idiot in not thinking this thru and frankly was totally shocked, I knew it was higher than normal but good grief.. So I earned a blood test (thyroid) and ekg..almost an admission is what the look on nurse and docs face said. Will hear about results tomorrow. Point is, if your heart is sensitive to stims as mine is, then we are walking around with this BP when we use and it just seems normal. The look on docs face was not normal. Scary stuff..will not be smoking the green ever on stims again or schedule a friggin DOCTOR when flying. Idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to take some breaks where needed. Your doctor and nurse have every right to be shocked. I hope you doing well. If I were you, I?d give my heart a well deserved break. Looking blazed in front of your doc might not of been the best idea.
Take this seriously mate.

Very seriously.. I have felt my BP rise and stay like that too many times to count. Seeing it undeniably on the screen was just too much to ignore. I'm truly concerned about my overall health which is a first for me, I'm by no means at an age where this should concern me. They called back and just said I had considerably low potassium so to get that up with 2 bananners a day. Want to see me again Monday to do more testing and mentioned looking at my thyroid. I have read somewhere, likely on this site, that an underlying and possibly unknown thyroid issue could be heightened with stim use. Seems feasible to me but also feel like I'm making crazy up. It's more likely that the high coupled with major anxiety which then turned to irritability, could cause the BP spike? It seemed to taper off after I left hospital but don't have tester at home. I will go back Monday with a straight act just for peace of mind and perhaps a little redemption. Felt like shit since as far as dignity goes.

This thread has been a mirror, albeit grossly amplified, that I needed to gaze into. Time for me to try to be a human again. Fuck this

I'm a bit worried about OP, I hope he comes back to post here...
He seems intelligent and I think he knows he shouldn't be using so much, even though the magnitude of his cravings is terrible and has gotten over him sometimes.

I'm a bit worried about OP, I hope he comes back to post here...
He seems intelligent and I think he knows he shouldn't be using so much, even though the magnitud the of his cravings is terrible and has gotten over him sometimes.
Well, according to both the state's and the psychiatry's evaluation, my IQ is quite a few levels above the general population's in my country (100), but I have no clue how I would come across as that, here. My english is severely underdeveloped and I should come across as nothing but an ogre. But: thanks, anyway.

I haven't been willing to post as I have failed just miserably. I have failed so bad it's my last chance, and EVEN STILL, I have tried to get my hands om amph ... and failing, by IVing almost pure MDMA to the cause of death, hadn't my friend quickly IVd me 5 benzo's (I can count me godly lucky, because a vein had just healed itself and was fully functional, and stopped working the after the benzo-injection). I did all this, with the justification that my urine cheating has worked more than nine times out of ten. I also took ritalina and benz that doesn't show up on a normal drug screening. This was this friday (one-two days ago, depending on where you live), and my test drug test is on monday. I should be fine, anyway, but will cheat just to be on the safe side.

How could it have come to this? I was almost clean for a 1,5 years (a few setbacks, and then half a year completely without anything but my prescribed drugs), and since last summer I have been f'ing up constantly.

It's a new addiction, though. I had barely touched amphetamine before. I almost died on MDPV perhaps 8-10 months before amphetamine-shit started. I guess that's where I got my psychological addiction. Last time I were in this treatment home, I even declined both free amph and free coke. I just wasn't interested.

Well I had "one last chance", f'ed up, and now most likely have another last chance, unless they force me to a salive test on monday, bc I had the rest of the ritalin on saturday. I feel motivated right now, but that's because I'm in the comedown from ritalin. Whatever I promise myself now, I'll break it sooner rather than later. Even the knowledge that I'm out on the street, literally sleeping in below 30 degrees F / 0 degrees and losing all my future, doesn't stop me from being a hopeless junkie.

If I can manage this semester of University studies, I'll perhaps reach the goal of being able to get student aid, 10 months per year, of 295 EUR / 366 dollars per month, "free", + a loan of 740 eur or 920 USD per month. The "perhaps" is because of me un-able to pay back earlier studies, but according to what they have said so far ... I'm able to get new student aid. :s

Just for your lulz, I'll mention they (the staff) found me with needle in hand and the sleeve rolled up. So I'm officially on the street, but my mother took mercy on me, and lets me stay here for some time.

There are drugs you can be given that would block the effect of meth. Perhaps you could ask about those? Alpha-1 blockers and neuroleptics are particularly effective, but even use of drugs like modafinil will dampen meth down and reduce cravings.
I have noticed that antipsychotic medication greatly reduces the euphoria of any type of amphetamine. Now, all I get is a high heart rate, and shaky hands. Fuck, I can get those same effects downing 4 Redbulls in 10 minutes.

Since I was kicked out, my abuse has gone further than ever. Today I was closer to a real myocardial infarction than ever, I THINK. I felt something radiate down my left arm + my heart racing so fast it didnt register any actual beats - you get it? Mostly cramping, so I had to breath in special ways and sit/lie like I've learned to get the heart beating and then.... I did something drastic and IVd >2 mg Alprazolam withtout filtering, and missed some. Don't regret it one seond. I know it's really diazepam or clonazepam for the anti-seizure and anti-stimulant OD, but this was soo much better than nothing. Then I filtered and shot perhaps 8 mg Melatonin. Micron filtered and it's water soluble 2 mg per ml. It also helped. The oral BA can be as terrifyingly bad as 3 %, but likely more, but still nothing compared to IV. So it probably didn't save my life BUT IF YOU ARE IN STIMULANT OD, MICRONFILTERING MELATONIN and say you get out 80 % from the solution. This means you STILL GET 400 % of oral BA. This is originally an emergy thread, and I genuinely think this tip is seriously harm-reducting if someone close to OD on stimulants who won't call the ambulance reads this.

Melatonin has some cardio-protecting effects. Very small in normal doses. But it's an healthy anti oxidant in normal doses.

EDIT: also, I'm hearing foot stops, all night, people walkig outside my door, up the stair, doing stuff. Even saw some black figure in the dark for a moment last night (it's 1125 in just before lunch here) and have been having a hammer close to me all the night, trying to study.

I've gone to far. I'm law-less until they find me a new place. But hey! I'm broke. This is just too much. Problem is I don't even have to leave urine samples now. Realistically, with my weak psyche (when it comes to drugs, and some other things, at least), the only way I'll manage is if I eat alot of sugar/fat during a few days starting tomorrow but the thing is I'm severly obese - according to BMI at least, in real life I'm chubby, but weighs alot. And I started recently already lost 15 pounds of actual mass (not water), I dont wanna destroy that.. Idk what to do.

I also destroyed my veins and am going to look for forum here,

Last edited:
Hey man, I'm so sorry you got kicked out of rehab, and to see how much worse things are getting :(

Are there any other options of places you can seek help from? Any charities out there that would help someone whose life is falling apart?

Was there ever anything you wanted to do with your life, experiences you wanted, places you wanted to visit?

EDIT: forgot. The night before, I IV'd bupe (crystal clear) and hit something in my arm that caused a swelling in the arm I got my BP tested in. The swelling was (is, but not as much) right in the middle of my arm, at the - is there even an English word for this?) - opposite side of the elbow. Blood went into the syringe so it was at least partway in a vein, and I probably messed up the vein. It was not an infection (no red nor warmth). I obviously couldn't tell them. Could this have affected the BP-testing?

Hey, guys. I need your advice. But I have to be honest: I'm not going to stop using drugs, now. I (up until very recently) was going "this is the last time I'm buying it" every single time I went to get more. Now I've realized ... as long as I'm in the current situation, I will keep doing this. I hope to get somewhere to live through my diagnosis (HFA/AS), or at least I'm pretending to - my mother believes it (since the social service people want me to) and while, I can live at her place. It's sad for my age, but I prefer being sad, rather than sleeping outside, begging for money on the subways et cetera. Whenever I get someplace to live, I'll manage to get clean. If I manage to stay clean, however ...

So: yesterday, saturday, I hadn't used amphetamine for like 18-24 hours. Before, when I lived in the treatment center, during the summer, autumn and late winter of 2017, I could have "heart" (chest) pain for more than 24 hours, but I don't get crazy pain any more. The heart can rush, and I get panic, but nothing like before.

However, THEN, when I had such pain I literally thought I was going to die, I usually had a high but not seriously problematic blood pressure, except for a few times, like when I created this thread.

Yesterday, I didn't feel completely fine, but I had been shopping sweets and made a small reunion for my family, et cetera without feeling pain. Yet I tested like 190/151. Well, then I got anxious and it rose to 210. I had started sweating et cetera (this is not weird, for me - even completely sober and clean, I'm constantly too warm and especially after eating), and now I really felt my BP (I feel it it my hands), and took my mother's bicycle home. I called the [medical advice when not in life-threatening situations] and she told me it's not acutely life-threatening, but that I should call and then visit the "acute hospital"* in the next 24 hours. I have done that like ... how many times? I can't even count. It's a while ago now, though, but ... doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result every time, is ... well, I just couldn't be assed.

As I always have one post from here in mind - the acute risk with high BP is more likely to be stroke than a heart attack, and that it would leave me like vegetable. That's my nightmare, and that's why I don't take amounts that makes my chest ache like hell anymore.

But after a cigarette, I got a headache, and felt my arms/hands numbing .. .the latter has happened like every time before visiting ambulance/ER, and it was never a problem, but never before in combination with a headache ... so I broke my rule of never IVing without (micron) filtering again, as I had no time (in my mind), and IV'd alprazolam.

It wasn't much, and Alprazolam isn't even that physical (it has very weak anti-convulsant/epileptic effect, so I usually get Clonazepam) and yet it completely healed me. I googled "stroke symptoms" and I realized it was very unlikely that I had one - I did 5 small tests with my brother and I managed them all. I feel asleep for some hours.

Now, I took a shitload of amph just a few hours ago, and while my BP is too high, like 150/100, it's not deadly and it's reasonable, given that I just used.

I typed "How was this 210/ pressure possible?" but realized that it's too obvious to ask.

But I'm really wondering: how could my BP be higher than ever, when I felt physically fine, and I hadn't used amphetamine for a day ... when previously my max was 199/, it felt like torture and was the same day, and I was sure of dieing?

This BP incident, however, happened right after eating a shitload of sweets (I'm dieting, so whenever I cheat, I go crazy), drinking a cup of black coffee and then smoking a cigarette.

I forgot to add: the first time yesterday I tested 156/110, just a few minutes before the above 210/. It's still way off the chart, but for me it's not crazy.

TLDR:

Friday: amphetamine.
Sleep 6-8 hours.
Saturday: I staged a family renunion, ate a ton of sweets, lay down for 2-3 minutes, tested 156/110, drank coffee, smoke a cigarette, and then I sat up and tested 190/151, got anxious and pissed off (at my relatives who wouldn't understand me - I wouldn't either, probably, if I were them) and got 210. Got home, smoke a cigarette. IV'd Alprazolam. Feel asleep for a few hours and then woke up, feeling just fine.
Sunday: took amph. Still lower BP than saturday. I didn't eat today, and won't, and I haven't smoked a cigarette yet, but I will. I have been having some coffee, though.

So: the BP, the rise to 210 ... is it likely the amphetamine from the day before, or a combo of that + food/coffee/cigarette? Well ... stupid question, as every thing we do or accomplish (whether it means getting struck by lightning, becoming President of the US, finishing college, getting laid, or being bulled) is because of a combination of everything we've done up to that point. Rather: what is the main cause of the effect? If it was the amphetamine I should be having 210 often, and I don't.

And: how dangerous is this? Shouldn't I feel bad if I have skyrocket high BP?

Finally: the cuff around my arm when measuring BP, felt tighter than ever. I thought my hand was going to burst from all the blood that got stuck? What is the probable cause and effect here? Did it feel like that because of my high BP, or could it be so tight/hard that it caused a local skyrocketed BP?

Last edited:
Hey, guys. I need your advice. But I have to be honest: I'm not going to stop using drugs, now.
The Blood Pressure Man

I have to be honest, too: you don't leave us with much else to say.

At this point every one knows even if you're exaggerating a little, you have to stop; even if the cuff was on wrong and added 50 points to your reading, it's too high.

But, since it's not like we can talk you into quitting, though appointed as we are with fine laureates and wordsmiths--the very linguistic architects of this vast gallery with which we display, and marvel at, stories of human experience, yet so far mute, and lost in the face of Man and His Substances--I suppose we could always, what, reassure you that the instruments of your prophecy are wrong, worry not, the 15th was ten days ago?

I cannot in good conscience, sir, abet your willful dismissal of such obvious and ominous portent.

Sorry but what you're doing is not "using drugs", you're abusing them in the worst possible way, unfortunately death or irreversible damage is a real possibility, I don't know if you're aware but it's possible to use drugs without risking death or a stroke every single time.

This is a harm reduction forum, noone is going to tell you that you'll be fine when you're doing the exact opposite of harm reduction (IVing massive doses of amphetamine when you're having intense chest pains and with a crazy high BP, IVing benzos and all kinds of pointless pills, not to mention drinking coffee and smoking on top of that, etc...).

You keep posting here so you might still have some hope left, you need some serious help. I don't know what options you have but there must be something, even if it's going to the ER and telling them everything.
In my opinion your life is more important, tomorrow may be too late.

The Harm Reduction questions are in bold. Everything else is probably TLTR.

[whining]Honestly, I was unlucky my whole life (the only exceptions being a few girlfriends ... and one of them is still causing excruciating pain in my heart; much worse than the amph could ever accomplish) and drugs (mostly heroin and benzo) makes me think life is worth living. How am I every going to stop, when the only happiness I've ever had, is with these drugs? People around me, and not friends, but people at Rehab Centers and the Social Workers, have written in my journals that my addiction is about self-medication. I'm not trying to justify my abuse. I'm just saying ... would you leave the one thing that has ever made you happy?`Would you willingly walk away from it? To behonest, the only thing that could "realistically" make me stop using, is a chance to be with a person who wants no part of my life what so ever, and even despises me.

Or ... if I get a good degree (at least OK) ... things could go better. I'm working on that one[/whining]

Hey, guys. I need your advice. But I have to be honest: I'm not going to stop using drugs, now.
The Blood Pressure Man

I have to be honest, too: you don't leave us with much else to say.

At this point every one knows even if you're exaggerating a little, you have to stop; even if the cuff was on wrong and added 50 points to your reading, it's too high.

But, since it's not like we can talk you into quitting, though appointed as we are with fine laureates and wordsmiths--the very linguistic architects of this vast gallery with which we display, and marvel at, stories of human experience, yet so far mute, and lost in the face of Man and His Substances--I suppose we could always, what, reassure you that the instruments of your prophecy are wrong, worry not, the 15th was ten days ago?

I cannot in good conscience, sir, abet your willful dismissal of such obvious and ominous portent.
I didn't exaggerate one bit, unfortunately. If anything, I made it a bit better than it was.

EDIT: ... are you implying I'm
exaggerating? Why on earth would I do that? Could you, please, elaborate what makes you (possibly) think that? I'd be the worst troll in history.
Uhm ... what prophecy, sorry? And the question below the quote below is also to you (and anyone willing to waste their their time on a nobody online).
Sorry but what you're doing is not "using drugs", you're abusing them in the worst possible way, unfortunately death or irreversible damage is a real possibility, I don't know if you're aware but it's possible to use drugs without risking death or a stroke every single time.

This is a harm reduction forum, noone is going to tell you that you'll be fine when you're doing the exact opposite of harm reduction (IVing massive doses of amphetamine when you're having intense chest pains and with a crazy high BP, IVing benzos and all kinds of pointless pills, not to mention drinking coffee and smoking on top of that, etc...).

You keep posting here so you might still have some hope left, you need some serious help. I don't know what options you have but there must be something, even if it's going to the ER and telling them everything.
In my opinion your life is more important, tomorrow may be too late.

Let me rephrase: I'm not asking you to tell me I'm doing fine and should just go on.

And, about the amounts: I'm not doing huge amounts anymore! The max amount I've taken in one single dose is 0,464 grams, since I got this new batch. Today I've taken 0,348 g in one hit, but since I didn't sleep at all last night ... it still went mad and I did that completely idiotic thing with the benzo.

The scary part is. Before, I was fine with 1 grams in a shot, and once even 2 grams at once and I didn't even have a panic attack (although I had taken 10 mg olanzapine the night before so perhaps it doesn't count). Either the amph is much stronger now - but I doubt since it's about the same everywhere in this city - or ... my heart has weakened.

But, I've realized that this crazy 300 beats per minute I feel ... isn't my heart - it's probably muscles in the chest twitching, and fingers. Because when I press against others' ribs just where the heaart is, I feel the same crazy banging, and the same if I try to feel someone's pulse at their wrists. I got the idea about it not being primarily the heart last time I saw the doctor. When I told him it hurt to touch my chest, he said it's probably not the heart.

This does not mean I don't realize a way too early dead lays ahead of me, should I continue. I don't care for my sake, at all, to be honest. But to leave my sensitive, naive, good-hearted to the core, mother without her first-born ... that would be cruel and she would never recover.

So,I ask you: do you have any HR-advice? I'm using D-Vitamin, magnesium and Omega when I can find it. I've also gone from grossly fat to just fat - from 273 lbs to 244. I know it's obese-level, according to BMI, but I used to be very muscular and have got some left, so even at 244 some people guessed 200.

Are there any other supplements I could use to protect my body/brain? Obviously they are not supplements created to protect idiots from amphetamine abuse, but you get my point.

I read yesterday that if I don't have any benzo and suffer from a serious attack/OD/whatever it is, a little bit of alcoohol could help. It makes sense, logically, since it's a CSN-depressant just like benzos. It's also an anti-coagulant, and https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9607117 says it could help in small doses. But all the studies I find on pubmed about combining stimulants and alcohol, say they enhance one another. So, if I lie there again, with my palm at my aching chest - is a little alcohol good, or should I avoid it completely? If it's something ischemic, it might help ...

And please answer about the bupe, because I get it legally and can't - or really, shouldn't, because it keeps me away from heroin - stop using it completely: is it better to keep the bupe and amph as far away from eachother as possible, or can I take them at the same time?

I probably haven't thanked you enough for all the advice I've gotten in this thread. It hasn't made me stop, but it has definitely made me more cautious, and aware (I had never before

Last edited:
^^ sir, do you utfse? Honestly, there are more then a few amphetamine health threads.

Nice to hear you are loosing weight! Exercise, take a break, have a physician tell you your healthy, eat nutritious foods. Stay hydrated. ?Maybe a liver detox just for fun. Things like that.

Start excercising to a healthy limit.

That is a hint on what to do.

Afa other drugs, periodic breaks are always a good thing.

I agree completely with my colleague; but I'll humor a dying man's wish, briefly. There is plenty of stuff here about how to be a "healthy" tweaker. Those threads assume some semblance of self-control, and a future in which they'll be alive.

I didn't exaggerate one bit, unfortunately. If anything, I made it a bit better than it was.

EDIT: ... are you implying I'm
exaggerating? Why on earth would I do that? Could you, please, elaborate what makes you (possibly) think that? I'd be the worst troll in history.
Uhm ... what prophecy, sorry? And the question below the quote below is also to you (and anyone willing to waste their their time on a nobody online).

OP, I didn't mean to say you're exaggerating, or malingering, or any other present participle. Just that there's nothing to add. We have a forum, the Dark Side, for people to discuss the emotional sides of addiction, and you're welcome to start a thread there.

I meant that you already know your fate--stroke or early death--like it was a prophecy told to you that you choose to ignore; then I mixed metaphors a bit and noticed it was like the 20th of March or something, and that the Ides had just passed. The Ides of March. Which just means the 15th, and only makes sense if you had to pretend to read the Shakespeare version of Julius Caeser in High School. I've never seen it anywhere else not referring to the play.

So,I ask you:
do you have any HR-advice? I'm using D-Vitamin, magnesium and Omega when I can find it. I've also gone from grossly fat to just fat - from 273 lbs to 244. I know it's obese-level, according to BMI, but I used to be very muscular and have got some left, so even at 244 some people guessed 200.

Are there any other supplements I could use to protect my body/brain? Obviously they are not supplements created to protect idiots from amphetamine abuse, but you get my point.

It's like spinning a revolver cylinder with one cartridge and aiming it at your head; or tying yourself to railroad tracks when you can see the train coming in the distance, and asking if you should be adding more kale and dark leafy greens to your diet, for health. (FTR, only vitamin D has the strange ability to help with methamphetamine neurotoxicity, at least in rats.) Only if you stuffed a few yards of kale between the gun and your head, or the kale was made of explosives that you could plant several miles down the tracks.

I read yesterday that if I don't have any benzo and suffer from a serious attack/OD/whatever it is, a little bit of alcoohol could help. It makes sense, logically, since it's a CSN-depressant just like benzos. It's also an anti-coagulant, and https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9607117 says it could help in small doses. But all the studies I find on pubmed about combining stimulants and alcohol, say they enhance one another. So, if I lie there again, with my palm at my aching chest - is a little alcohol good, or should I avoid it completely? If it's something ischemic, it might help ...

If you have an ischemic attack, like from IV'ing crushed pills, you probably won't have time to go crack open a beer. But since at that point you're going to die anyway, you might as well use what little is left of motor neuron connections to get to your bottle. It's not like people don't carry around anti-coagulants or keep tiny pills of potent vasodilators in a steel clasp they wear around their neck for similar indications or anything.

And please answer about the bupe, because I get it legally and can't - or really, shouldn't, because it keeps me away from heroin - stop using it completely: is it better to keep the bupe and amph as far away from eachother as possible, or can I take them at the same time?

I probably haven't thanked you enough for all the advice I've gotten in this thread. It hasn't made me stop, but it has definitely made me more cautious, and aware (I had never before

You are at least becoming more entertaining; you will be missed. Buprenorphine lasts a long time, you've already been taking them together. Might as well stay on it.

Batman, supplements that may or may not (depending on how you interpret a hundred different in vivo, in vitro, rodent, primate, human or cell culture studies) be of benefit, besides vitamin D, in some sort of descending order of usefulness off the top of my head might include:

Taurine (cheap, helps cells everywhere by stabilising their membranes, tenuous potential GABAa agonism)

Vitamin E (the principle lipophilic antioxidant)

Vitamin C (the principle hydrophilic antioxidant, synergises with E somewhat)

Aspirin (COX inhibitor to reduce inflammatory harms including potentially MPTP, lessen risk of clots, strokes and heart attacks; sometimes NSAIDs aggravate heart though)

Selenium (comes up in several studies)

Acetyl-l-carnitine (to aid energy metabolism)

N-acetylcysteine (important glutathione precursor, especially helpful for liver, also potentially stymie development of arterial fibrosis from stimulants)

Creatine monohydrate (energy metabolism/helps myocytes in the heart particularly, but may raise BP/HR in consequence)

Alpha-lipoic acid (also aids energy metabolism)

Coenzyme Q10 (energy metabolism)

Nicotinamide (not niacin, but niacinamide; energy metabolism)

The list could go on, but one of the key points here is about energy metabolism. Ultimately all this oxidative damage from excess catecholamines is harmful because it prevents your mitochondria (the little cellular factories that produce the energy your other cells need to function) producing ATP, and that eventually leads to a cascade of cellular death all across the body.

Therefore getting frequent and sufficient food during any binge is probably more important than any of those supplements. Especially carbohydrates (eg fructose from fruits plus some slower digesting carbs) to deliver a relatively stable blood glucose level and limit the need for what's called beta-oxidation, which is the less efficient burning of fats and ketones for energy that becomes a part of that terminal cascade at the mitochondria.

CFC said:
Thanks for that list of supplements, mr PED*! I aldready take several thousand IU (up to 10 000 IU) of vitamin D every day I eat, use magnesium from time to time (to lower my tolerance, which potentially could be dangerous) and omega 3 in doses way above 100 % of DRI (yes, I know the risk with potential vasodilation and - less potentially - stroke). I'm going to add whatever I can afford from your list, except Creatine.

*BTW: lose dose Testosterone (as in 200-250 e5d), which I constantly used before this amph-binge ... is it more dangerous/harmful when doing amph?

Scrofula said:
You are at least becoming more entertaining; you will be missed. Buprenorphine lasts a long time, you've already been taking them together. Might as well stay on it.​
Its even more intertaining that a moderator don't know that the half-life of bupe varies depending on ROA.