• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

1000mg of MDMA in Pill Form (Craziest Night Ever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To a statistically insignificant degree, yes. I have friends that are 220+ lbs and roll just as hard off the same amount of the same batch of MDMA as I do. Do you also propose that the dose of psychedelics needed changes due to body weight? If not, why then? If so, really?
Dude what are you talking about. I don't care about your anecdotal "evidence".

Well you are still here and your parents will be happy to know that you are still alive.
In the meantime better clean up and get your act together and graduate.
i fully agree, im going to completely avoid drugs now, i have spoken to friends, gave them advice but as we are so young we are all as naive as eachother. but yes i am fully done with drugs and will finish education and move on, thank you brother.

6oo to 7oo is also not a "maximum"... Doses that high have killed ppl. maybe your shitty cut mdma thats works but pure would be long lasting damage
im not trying to be annoying in any way, but i know for a fact it is very clean mdma. i have been with the presser as the pills were made. Cut with caffeine. i would say 600-700mg is dangerous but that sorts to be the highest most smart people like to go, if experienced.

Op...u are stupid. Plain and simple. Nobody here is impressed with u damaging your brain permanently (which u don't seem to use so may not be a problem)
i did not post this to impress people, i cam here to show the mistake i made and hopefully show a warning. Thank anyway:|

Dude what are you talking about. I don't care about your anecdotal "evidence".

I need to research more but I don't think weight plays much of a role. MDMA is acting on a brain chemical - namely serotonin among others. The same amount of chemical will cross the blood brain barrier in a small person vs a larger person and therefore exert the same effect on serotonin.

Pulling numbers, just for example, if 120mg releases 70% of your serotonin in a 150lb individual, then it will release 70% in the same individual weighing 220lbs as well (not allowing for genetic factors between individuals).

I would guess that a greater amount would be needed to overdose for a lager person due to the fact their CNS could handle slightly more excitotoxic effects...this is a guess based on my understanding of most pharmaceuticals so it's not scripture. I'm sure someone more well versed could confirm or deny.

i did not post this to impress people, i cam here to show the mistake i made and hopefully show a warning. Thank anyway:|

Regardless of getting flamed on here, which will continue to happen, thank you for at least posting the followup wnd advising against it.

If nothing else, the outlined experience may prevent others from trying anything similar in the future.

Regardless of getting flamed on here, which will continue to happen, thank you for at least posting the followup wnd advising against it.

If nothing else, the outlined experience may prevent others from trying anything similar in the future.
yeah thats understandable, thanks for the replys.

I would assume that taking one gram of MDMA would border the LD50? I'm no scientist it whatever but wouldn't that be a close call?

^ the ld50 of mdma in rodents is about 100-300 mg/kg. estimates of the ld50 for mdma in humans range from about 10 to 20 mg/kg.

michael2k17 weighs 59kg so the ld50 at that weight comes out to 590mg to 1180mg. reading the first post in the context of these numbers is a little chilling.

Summary; What i did was extremely stupid and i have counted my lucky stars i think somehow my body and brain has survived and has given me a chance, i am fully quitting drugs now. what i did could have killed me. If anyone is considering this dosage DO NOT do it, i am the lucky 0.001% PLEASE just stick with a MAXIMUM of 600-700mg IF you are experienced.
600mg to 700mg of mdma is still a ridiculous dose.

honestly, i don't buy it. there are other stories like this over the years in this forum. you started a thread to trumpet what you were going to do and received two or three dozen responses telling you how ill-advised it was and strongly encouraging you not to do it.

but you pressed ahead with your plan anyway. you're not some noble crusader bravely pushing the envelope in the interests of hr. you're an immature kid who did something moronic and is lucky he lived to tell the tale.

i agree with swim15 and i do hope that your message convinces somebody else to not be an idiot.

:\

alasdair

Last edited:
what in the actual fuck? max ive done in a short period was 2 .250mg with 2 hours between. glad ur ok and glad you are done with drugs!

The title of this thread is a pure example of uninformed/uneducated mdma users.

Learn about this shit before you do this shit

Mdma is greater when its not overdone. Doing more and more doesnt make you higher and higher.

People with threads like this are why i hardly come to bluelight anymore.

Too much nonsense.

Research and learn before you do.
Its not a fucking joke

I'm going to close this as I think this thread has run its course. We can all agree it was a ridiculous endeavour and seriously dangerous and any additional replies will only echo that. To people reading this afterwards, let this thread serve as a warning not to push your luck with powerful drugs like MDMA :)

Status
Not open for further replies.