• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

1000mg of MDMA in Pill Form (Craziest Night Ever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael2k17

Greenlighter
Wow, is all i can say...
I put a threat up saying I would do it and i got mixed feed back, mostly negative but because i am a FUCKING idiot, i went through with it, this is my story.

Background info:
I am 16 years old...
130lbs
5"7

Experience with narcotics:
Tobacco
Alcohol
Marijuana
Cocaine
LSD
Magic Truffles
MDMA (Powder/Rock)
MDMA (Pills)
Nitrous (does not count though)

Lets begin:
I arrived at the party at 10:50PM 23rd of June 2017
11:00PM; Dropped the first Brietling (250mg pill)

11:30PM; The pill was kicking in, very strong come up. My friends were arriving, it felt amazing to talk to them as I have just finished High School (UK) so have not seen them in a while. The music was getting louder and felt like it was wrapping its arms around me.

12:00PM; The 1st pill is in force almost everyone has arrived to the party, only me and a few friends are dancing at this point because we are the only ones to take MDMA (highest any of my friends consumed that night was 500mg). I notice myself getting very spacey when i stare at the strobe lights so decide to take a break and go for a walk in the field beside the barn.

12:30PM; I have lost track of myself telling the time so i have close friends helping me keep dosing in the right time limits. I take my 2nd pill, same type as before. Instantly it gives me a rush of morale because i know i will be peaking hard again. I continue to dance and hug old friends. Obviously as ecstasy is the love drug so i was aware i was being very emotional telling people i loved them (embarassing).

1:00AM; 2nd pill is hitting me like a motherfucker, im taking alot of photos with friends but i notice the faces in the pictures get blurry and it weirds me out so i take a break from dancing and photos and have a cigarette and a few tokes on a joint with a friend... (Huge mistake i hate smoking things nowadays).

1:30AM; things are getting heavyyyyy, i drop the next pill, same type as before. My dancing becomes alot more energetic i am encouraging people to dance with me,(completely unaware i have no rhythm hahah).

2:00AM; this is when i start to sub-consciously notice i am making a mistake the walls have liquid dripping from themselves my world is starting to become a cartoon, everyones faces are changing eyes have changed places so again i take another break... I made a mistake a girl managed to seduce me and because of my state I agreed, we started to get busy but i forgot... PILLY WILLY (Vastro-constriction) as she pulls my trousers down i have to awkwardly explain i cant get an erection, we decide to try and get one so i start to have intercourse but 2 minutes in i decide it wont work so i apologise and i leave. (Awkward).

2:30AM; The night is a blur, lots of blacking out and involuntary arm movement. I take my final pill, going against even my own thoughts aswell as friends, i was in a trance and i felt i needed to set a record in my area. (Yes, i realise what i did was so stupid). I start to dance HARD. sweat is dripping from me, my friends and i start to chant during a song and the entire party lifts off into the sky, i felt like i could not leave the barn for a long time because it was flying around the world.

3:00AM; I meet another girl :( another huge mistake, i kiss her alot and finger her, i have to explain i cant have sex as i still can not get an erection. I return to the party and now phots that i take are completely invisible to me, i felt like someone had me on a leash and was just being moved around the party. Every person i saw was an alien type creature with large fangs but no face. The high got very physcadelic at this point.

4:00AM; the party is bouncing we are all dancing and singing the music is booming and we are all loving life. I slowly feel myself sinking into the floor and then when i fall through it feels like i just fell from the ceiling . I standup and the night SLOWS down and i notice a friend take my arm and bring me outside. There was a huge arguement and then my fight or flight instincts kicked in...I became severly aggressive thinking i was being threatened. A girl was crying (she was the host of the party) when the arguement ended she shut the party down leaving a 150 people stranded in the middle of nowhere, about 15-20 of us on hard drugs.

5:30AM; thank god one of my friends reluctantly allowed me and a few others to walk back to her house. We arrived and we all crashed in her living room, well everyone except me, i was wired but not like it was mdma it was like someone had just stabbed with with some adrenaline.

No more time snippits now sorry...
I got back to my house at 14:00PM roughly i avoided my parents and grabbed a shower. After my shower i completely passed out until 19:00PM when my parents called me for dinner i went down but they busted me because my pupils were still huge you could not see the colour in my eye. I had an arguement but gave in and told them i only did half haha.

I spent the entire night in and out of sleep and it was horrendous. I noticed how badly cut my mouth was. I had being chewing on plastic all through the party by accident.

Sunday; come down was severe and i considered suicide for an entire day, it was the worst i had ever felt. I could not stop sweating and my face was covered in spots and dry peeling skin.

Monday; today was better but i got a brain zap once and it freaked me out but because i know what they are i managed to stay calm.

Tuesday; i feel alot better today however as im writing this i am getting dizzy but it will go.

Summary; What i did was extremely stupid and i have counted my lucky stars i think somehow my body and brain has survived and has given me a chance, i am fully quitting drugs now. what i did could have killed me. If anyone is considering this dosage DO NOT do it, i am the lucky 0.001% PLEASE just stick with a MAXIMUM of 600-700mg IF you are experienced.

I am aware of the risks i took so i do not need people slating me as i dealt with that on my other thread when i asked for advice.

Sorry for the length and if you made it to the end good job, stay safe!

Again, this is why we can't have nice things. I hope you are aware of what you did to your brain at the age of 16 that will likely never be reversed and could have unknown impacts decades from now.

What the actual fuck. This doesn't make any sense. You first get the advice to not do it, that it is seriously dangerous and will cause you side-effects. You do it and then go around telling people "do not do it, it's extremely stupid and I was lucky to survive. I am now quitting drugs". YOU KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN. You didn't have to go try this out to know this would happen. I don't see the logic here

This is a serious question and not meant in jest: were you already suicidal when you decided to try this, do you self-harm or do you suffer from another mental ilness? I see no other explanation for such behaviour, in which case quitting all drugs is a good idea and you should seek out further help. And again, I really mean this serious, I do not joke about mental illness and this is not to insult you. But either that or you are trolling

Last edited:
Makes perfect sense to me. Kids and people in general want to feel significant, important, cool - whatever.

I guess OP finds this impressive.

BlueBull, i am not suicidal or mentally ill, i just wanted to break a limit i know what i did was stupid but what i also know is that it has scared me away from drugs and i feel it was better to do this amount now rather than do smaller amounts for the rest of life/ next few years. I do not condone this. Also no i am not trolling i genuinely did it, as i stated i dont need abusive comments, i went against advice and i have added information to this website against doing heroic doses. Thanks for the feedback :|

howlowhowistheowl yes infact i do find it impressive, that i survived. I know what i did was stupid now and i have learnt. Thanks for the feedback.

BlueBull, i am not suicidal or mentally ill, i just wanted to break a limit i know what i did was stupid but what i also know is that it has scared me away from drugs and i feel it was better to do this amount now rather than do smaller amounts for the rest of life/ next few years. I do not condone this. Also no i am not trolling i genuinely did it, as i stated i dont need abusive comments, i went against advice and i have added information to this website against doing heroic doses. Thanks for the feedback :|

how is it better?

you could have safely enjoyed this substance and many other novel substances that could have given you many good times and helped you see / experience new things in new ways with new people, but now you will write all of that off for some very trivial night...

you are the definition of asshole.

if you continue this behavior you will fuck up many more times in life. I'm not just talking about continuing using drugs, I am talking about asking for advice and blatantly ignoring it and then rubbing it in the face of those who tried to help.

Please take some time to meditate on this.

The problem is that people in general feel as though they are special, invincible and that bad shit only happens to 'other people'. Also life experience to date has always proved you can do something stupid and you get a 'second' chance. The truth is you are not special just lucky. The unlucky ones aren't here to post as they are dead or maybe on a life support machine or living in some horrifically alterd reality. When you play Russian roulette enough times you eventually get the full chamber.

I think that you have issues if you, fully aware of the possible dangers and after asking on your own initiative if this is a good idea, go through with a plan that a whole bunch of people more knowledgeable than you strongly advise you not to. If you would have just done it I would understand it more, but if you first make the effort of making an account to ask for advice and then still do it after everyone tells you that it is fucking dangerous, that seems very irrational to me. Not that I have never made any irrational or reckless decisions, but those were uninformed decisions. And never stuff that I was absolutely sure would hurt me in some way. That is not the hallmark of a mentally stable person. And again, you take this as abuse, I meant this as a very blunt statement of how I see things. I did not insult you, nor have I called you names or attacked you. I just told you that if you really went through with this and are not making this up, I think you are mentally unwell and should seek help for it. I am stating this so plainly in an attempt to shake you enough to consider this, before you hurt yourself by 'breaking a limit'
The problem is that people in general feel as though they are special, invincible and that bad shit only happens to 'other people'. Also life experience to date has always proved you can do something stupid and you get a 'second' chance. The truth is you are not special just lucky. The unlucky ones aren't here to post as they are dead or maybe on a life support machine or living in some horrifically alterd reality. When you play Russian roulette enough times you eventually get the full chamber.
I can understand that sentiment, lots of examples in real life I can think of. I do however think that those examples didn't really fully understand what they were getting into, the OP was informed of this, which is messed up in itself. What I really can't understand however is announcing you're going to do something bad, doing it against all advice given and then coming back and saying, like you have discovered some great truth, "it is fucking stupid people don't do it, I'm going to quit all drugs". First of all what do you expect? A pat on the back and an affirming reply like "I am glad that you discovered this, good job"? Second of all, someone else naïve might read this, think "hey, he got through it, let's try that as well!". I see this as going against the principle of harm reduction writing up such an idiotic endeavour, even if you add a disclaimer "don't try this at home" at the end

*edit*
By the way

Last edited:
I highly doubt your pills had 250mg each. Did you just look it up on pillreport or are you sure about the concrete pills? With 130lbs you would be fucked after 2 pills.
However if it's true you've done some serious damage. With your weight 300mg would be enough to cause damage to several areas of your brain.
I agree with BlueBull, doing something like that is like a suicide attempt or at least an attempt to fuck up your life really bad (a suicide attempt would be a lot wiser than that).
But if you really took that much, please keep us updated as I'm interested in your recovery.

I think that you have issues if you, fully aware of the possible dangers and after asking on your own initiative if this is a good idea, go through with a plan that a whole bunch of people more knowledgeable than you strongly advise you not to. If you would have just done it I would understand it more, but if you first make the effort of making an account to ask for advice and then still do it after everyone tells you that it is fucking dangerous, that seems very irrational to me. Not that I have never made any irrational or reckless decisions, but those were uninformed decisions. And never stuff that I was absolutely sure would hurt me in some way. That is not the hallmark of a mentally stable person. And again, you take this as abuse, I meant this as a very blunt statement of how I see things. I did not insult you, nor have I called you names or attacked you. I just told you that if you really went through with this and are not making this up, I think you are mentally unwell and should seek help for it. I am stating this so plainly in an attempt to shake you enough to consider this, before you hurt yourself by 'breaking a limit'

I can understand that sentiment, lots of examples in real life I can think of. I do however think that those examples didn't really fully understand what they were getting into, the OP was informed of this, which is messed up in itself. What I really can't understand however is announcing you're going to do something bad, doing it against all advice given and then coming back and saying, like you have discovered some great truth, "it is fucking stupid people don't do it, I'm going to quit all drugs". First of all what do you expect? A pat on the back and an affirming reply like "I am glad that you discovered this, good job"? Second of all, someone else naïve might read this, think "hey, he got through it, let's try that as well!". I see this as going against the principle of harm reduction writing up such an idiotic endeavour, even if you add a disclaimer "don't try this at home" at the end

*edit*
By the way
i agree with you, however what i forgot to add to the original was that i was going to do it no matter what, i was naive/am naive. I cant go back now and quite frankly im happy i did, at the moment i have fully recovered, i am eating properly and excercising with no lack of motivation, also this by the way link is incorrect. My breitlings are green and home pressed, i am very very close with the dealer/creator and was on site when they were pressed. You also state you dont call names or attempt to be offensive, when firstly you are a website moderator i would appreciate the need of using abusive language is un-needed. Also name calling would be saying "you're a fucking idiot" (cant remember exact quote). I understand this is a harm reduction forum but in my previous post i stated i was creating a trip report. I dont give a damn if some random person follows in my foot steps, i know i am lucky so i wont be taking the risk again, if someone follows me theyre just as stupid as i was. If you wish to continue to use abusive comments id rather you refrained from commenting. On the contrary, thank you for replying.

Actually sorry bluebull it wasnt you who was using abusive comments, my bad i take back the rant about that, but the rest stands.

I highly doubt your pills had 250mg each. Did you just look it up on pillreport or are you sure about the concrete pills? With 130lbs you would be fucked after 2 pills.
However if it's true you've done some serious damage. With your weight 300mg would be enough to cause damage to several areas of your brain.
I agree with BlueBull, doing something like that is like a suicide attempt or at least an attempt to fuck up your life really bad (a suicide attempt would be a lot wiser than that).
But if you really took that much, please keep us updated as I'm interested in your recovery.
i think you'll find weight does'nt normally effect mdma as it isnt like alcohol, because it is to do with a chemical release. Don't quote me on that however not entirely sure.

i think you'll find weight does'nt normally effect mdma as it isnt like alcohol, because it is to do with a chemical release. Don't quote me on that however not entirely sure.

Of course it's about weight, the larger a person, the more blood the person has, so with the same amount taken there's less MDMA in the bloodstream and the chemical reaction is not as big as in a smaller person.

Of course it's about weight, the larger a person, the more blood the person has, so with the same amount taken there's less MDMA in the bloodstream and the chemical reaction is not as big as in a smaller person.

Ehhhh not to the extent experience with alcohol or clinical studies with rats and humans would have you think. It may be a slight difference but the high of MDMA isn't determined by the concentration in the bloodstream. 250lb individuals can get just as fucked with the same amount as a 175lb person can, possibly a little more. It really doesn't matter much.

Ehhhh not to the extent experience with alcohol or clinical studies with rats and humans would have you think. It may be a slight difference but the high of MDMA isn't determined by the concentration in the bloodstream. 250lb individuals can get just as fucked with the same amount as a 175lb person can, possibly a little more. It really doesn't matter much.
If they have the same level of tolerance the smaller person will definately be affected more.

Well you are still here and your parents will be happy to know that you are still alive.
In the meantime better clean up and get your act together and graduate.

If they have the same level of tolerance the smaller person will definately be affected more.

To a statistically insignificant degree, yes. I have friends that are 220+ lbs and roll just as hard off the same amount of the same batch of MDMA as I do. Do you also propose that the dose of psychedelics needed changes due to body weight? If not, why then? If so, really?

Op...u are stupid. Plain and simple. Nobody here is impressed with u damaging your brain permanently (which u don't seem to use so may not be a problem)

6oo to 7oo is also not a "maximum"... Doses that high have killed ppl. maybe your shitty cut mdma thats works but pure would be long lasting damage

Status
Not open for further replies.