• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Horrible Anxiery & Panic Attecks After Rolling

^ if you took it 3 days ago a normal comedown should be at its worst right now...you should feel better in a few more days

Thank you for replying. I just read through the whole thread and there is helpful things in there. When i have a flashback it starts from the very moment I woke up by the sounds my friend was making and the the whole scene goes through my head and I freak out trying to erase the memory. It happens no matter where I am, mostly when I am alone. I think I would be traumatized by this experience even if I wasn't rolling, but I am sure it made it 10 times worse since I was. The thought will never go away, but do you think I just won't be as freaked out by the memory? It is going to be hard for me to stop drinking completely, I only do on the weekends but I am in college. I am going to try my best. Will it mess everything up if I drink once? There is a huge festival in anout 3 weeks and I was planning on rolling the whole day but that is now out of the question. I was planning on just drinking alcohol. Any thoughts? Thanks so much for the help. It is so nice to know that it will get better

AND one more question... I am prescribed adderall that I take mostly to focus on schoolwork and stuff. I take it pretty much every day.. will this make the recovery longer or my situation worse? I really don't know how I would stop taking it especially when finals are coming up... but summer is in 3 weeks and I could stop then... thoughts?

Today was the first day that I had a glimpse of feeling "my old self." It was a fleeting hour of time, but it felt good. I'm back to feeling lightheaded and tired, but I feel like I'm slowly progressing. Very slowly. No anxiety or panic anymore, but I definitely don't feel recovered. Today is 19 days.

I'm still amazed at all this and how much damage I did to myself in such a short amount of time. Just a reminder of the potency of drugs.

AND one more question... I am prescribed adderall that I take mostly to focus on schoolwork and stuff. I take it pretty much every day.. will this make the recovery longer or my situation worse? I really don't know how I would stop taking it especially when finals are coming up... but summer is in 3 weeks and I could stop then... thoughts?

Well there you go! I have no doubt that the adderall contributed to your bad trip, and it will most likely prolong your recovery.

Since my roll, I've drank about a total of 6 drinks, and maybe 2 coffees. That's it. No drugs whatsoever. Coffee and alcohol included.

Don't know what to tell you about stopping the adderall. You should talk to your Doctor about it. If you are prescribed it, you need to talk to him. I wasn't prescribed, just took it recreationally when I rolled. And I will NEVER repeat it again.

As far as your flashback, looks like it brings you anxiety because it was a scary experience. Since you depleted your serotonion, it's hard to cope with the scary memory and you freak out. From what's been written here, all of this should eventually go away, but may take a long time - 3-9 months to be fully recovered.

Drugs are dangerous, and we both fucked up big time because we were not careful.

I keep having horrible flashbacks all the time and I don't like being alone AT ALL and I even slept in my moms bed last night.

Exact same thing happened to me when I overdosed on e a month ago. I am an introverted shut-in so I very much like being alone but during my comedown I hated it and I was scared of the dark. I slept with my lights on which is something I never did in my life. Give it a few days, you'll be ok. Never again mix MDMA with adderall.

I'm starting to really get sick and tired of the lightheadedness and dizzyness. Feels like I was at an all night concert with loud music. Mind is in a fog and I constantly feel light headed. And I have minor headaches too.

Fuck this shit, what the fuck did I do to myself

I'm starting to really get sick and tired of the lightheadedness and dizzyness. Feels like I was at an all night concert with loud music. Mind is in a fog and I constantly feel light headed. And I have minor headaches too.

Fuck this shit, what the fuck did I do to myself

Are you feeling better today than the 13th day or the same, or worse? Have you seen a doctor? He might be able to tell you things we can't.

The panic attacks and anxiety are gone. So is the depression. But I still feel weird. Feel very flat. No emotions, good or bad. Tired, foggy, depersonalization, stuff like that. Sleep is good and so is the appetite.

One thing that I suspect may be happening is that I've cut down on my alcohol intake substantially. I used to drink almost daily, and have barely touched alcohol since I had this happen. I wonder if it could be contributing to it all. I

If anyone is reading this, for the love of God DO NOT mix adderall and MDMA. Look at how bad I'm Paying for it. Fuck this.

Last edited:
Hey man you're not alone, I wish I could go back to that night and stop myself every single day. Hang tough.

I rolled for 8 years every other weekend, what caught me out was not the MDMA, but weed. When I smoked it I felt down and struggled to get out of the daze, then I felt flat and panicky. Eventually I went for a full reset, not drugs and lived a clean life. I will confess I had the occasional glass of wine. It took an age for the symptoms to subside and after about a year I was completely fine. I still do dabble from time to time, but do not mix. This way if I will know when something is not good for me. Reading your posts I think there maybe more issues than your mix or intake, if your symptoms are not getting better after 8 months then maybe get some professional help. Good Luck !

The only way to really see what is going on is to stay clean and not touch absolutely anything. I'm going to see how I feel when it's been 90 days, as I've read numerous times that it takes approx that long for the brain to readjust after quitting just about any drug. Today is 23 days since I rolled.

Hey man you're not alone, I wish I could go back to that night and stop myself every single day. Hang tough.

Yeah, how about that? But I gotta feeling somewhere deep inside my mind that some day down the road we both will be thankful that it did happen to us. Since I rolled, I've been living a very clean life ... Maybe this is a wake up call for us both, and a turning point in life. Let's have hope.

The panic attacks and anxiety are gone. So is the depression. But I still feel weird. Feel very flat. No emotions, good or bad. Tired, foggy, depersonalization, stuff like that. Sleep is good and so is the appetite.

I feel you on that. You may be going thru alcohol withdrawal if you used to drink daily and went cold turkey. Have a little bit of a drink every now and then if you think you can control yourself. If not, keep doing cold turkey. Participate in hobbies and keep yourself busy. There's more to life than just drugs or drinking.

Just keep your heads up! Its been a month and 10 days since my incident and im back to feeling like myself again so there IS hope. I expreienced a md + bad methbomb combo and the effects were horrible. Paranoia, anxiety attacks, fear of death, hot and cold flashes, scattered racing thoughts, fever, super tense and rigid muscles and tendons + More. Heres an image of the press that coulda killed me http://pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=37247 Definitely stay away from these and inform your friends to be careful. Been rollin a LONG time and never ever felt the way i did after i ate that damn thing. I was experiencing very similar after effects as you guys. tons of anxiety, unorganised thoughts, loss of emotion and desire, depression, paranoia, couldnt smoke weed without more anxiety, beer kind of helped but hardly. Long story short Good sleep, Good food, and Supplements like 5-htp, bcomplex, b12, Multivitamins and Emergen C Packets all seemed to help me get back to normal, and after a while i noticed the 5htp seemed to really clear my mind and kill the anxiety also seems that by facing the anxiety and continuing to smoke weed i finally am able to enjoy the benefits of it again. I noticed one last thing that was giving me anxiety was the thought of rollin again and possibly losing my mind again , I keep having paranoia that i might go back into a panic state even though the state i was in wasnt caused by mdma i still felt some part of me wasnt sure what really happened. So i figured the best way to cure that would be to roll in a low stress environment and become familiar with the substance again. So i ate about 50-60 mg mda yesterday in the daytime at the creek and sure enough had a enjoyable experience with no crazy amped out anxiety or anything. Just a classic roll. Now i feel like ive let a lot of weight off my shoulders and have much less anxiety. so glad i did it. Prob wont be posting much here now this is come to an end for me but will still be lurking on occasion.. I wish you all the best and fastest recovery!

Just keep your heads up! Its been a month and 10 days since my incident and im back to feeling like myself again so there IS hope. I expreienced a md + bad methbomb combo and the effects were horrible. Paranoia, anxiety attacks, fear of death, hot and cold flashes, scattered racing thoughts, fever, super tense and rigid muscles and tendons + More. Heres an image of the press that coulda killed me http://pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=37247 Definitely stay away from these and inform your friends to be careful. Been rollin a LONG time and never ever felt the way i did after i ate that damn thing. I was experiencing very similar after effects as you guys. tons of anxiety, unorganised thoughts, loss of emotion and desire, depression, paranoia, couldnt smoke weed without more anxiety, beer kind of helped but hardly. Long story short Good sleep, Good food, and Supplements like 5-htp, bcomplex, b12, Multivitamins and Emergen C Packets all seemed to help me get back to normal, and after a while i noticed the 5htp seemed to really clear my mind and kill the anxiety also seems that by facing the anxiety and continuing to smoke weed i finally am able to enjoy the benefits of it again. I noticed one last thing that was giving me anxiety was the thought of rollin again and possibly losing my mind again , I keep having paranoia that i might go back into a panic state even though the state i was in wasnt caused by mdma i still felt some part of me wasnt sure what really happened. So i figured the best way to cure that would be to roll in a low stress environment and become familiar with the substance again. So i ate about 50-60 mg mda yesterday in the daytime at the creek and sure enough had a enjoyable experience with no crazy amped out anxiety or anything. Just a classic roll. Now i feel like ive let a lot of weight off my shoulders and have much less anxiety. so glad i did it. Prob wont be posting much here now this is come to an end for me but will still be lurking on occasion.. I wish you all the best and fastest recovery!

Thanks for the update. I have had no problems stopping drinking. Your words sound encouraging so let's see where it goes. Good luck to you also, be good

I'm about 90% today. The 5-HTP has been a lifesaver.

I should try this 5-HTP. A few days ago I did 100mg ecstasy and I had no comedown at all. If the worst case scenario is that it prevents comedowns, I wonder if the 5-HTP would make my afterglow even better.
It's good to know you're feeling better.

It definitely helps im just careful to wait till im completely off the roll to to take any just cause ive heard you dont wana mix it with any seratonin releasing drugs . i personally wait till the following day or even the day after if i did alot and am still feeling any effects. Anyone else have any suggestions on how long u wait? Ive noticed if i eat a multi vitamin or take an emergenC packet plus maybe eaqt something or drink a NAKED juice On the comedown or about 8+ hrs after dropping is helps get your body into recovery mode after and you will wake up feeling much better than you would with an empty stomache.

Last edited: